[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aloysius.K

Aloysius.K Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Imrit
    Level:
    Guild:
    Vogue
    Yes i would really like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but not when the party witnessed you took it and also after talking to a few friends, @DeJia did say this did happen to him on one of their HT runs where you looted their MW20 and AFK, only after the whole party confronted you, you only gave it up and returned the MW20.

And also another case is where you joined a zak run with ( IGN :Kladen) and took gene 20 + NX and just happen to say the same thing, that you're tired and logged off.

And about this part. this is just absurd. Why would I/We blame someone who is innocent just for the fun of it? I do daily HTs and i dont seem to have any problem with anyone else except you.

Alice719, Emi.Lize, Cheersy and 5 others like this.
  2. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Take a screenshot/video of your USE slot, Whatsapp to the rest of your teammates if they accuse you before leaving the map. If you are really innocent, you should prove them wrong and stuck it up their faces, but you seem so scared/dumb to do so. If they knew you took away their gene20 before, why were they WILLING to let you in to a higher stake boss (AKA a 2nd chance after suspected running with a gene20)? Just by using logical reasoning, one does not necessarily need hard evidence if majority of the party is there with you.

On a side note, when I went to krex with randoms this morning, they told me 'Oh..Protagonist. Kimora ruined our zak run' along those lines. Not only did they remember your ign, they remember the guild that you were in as well.

I may not have been a part of this run, but still, my first paragraph applies to anyone who were accused of being a thief. You SG dude should have Whatsapp easily, almost no doubt and safe to assume.

Kentavious, Piffy, MoriForest and 9 others like this.
  3. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Imrit and Darlie are well known members in the community,
    Do u know who Imrit is? he is Talktomyass's brother!!
    Everyone said u looted and u have another blacklist of relooting zhelmet 2 times
    cant really argue about that

4. Tardex

Tardex Donator

Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    Radiance
    should've suspected you when I saw the 8k brandish lines lmao

Samwich, Penny, jaydenlim and 16 others like this.
  5. eugenekhor

eugenekhor Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Myself
    tardex4president

Kentavious and Tardex like this.
  6. OblivionXx

OblivionXx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Guild
    Sorry, i pmed dejia and said i go to the toilet and i bought the mw20. If i wanted to loot the mw20 and run i would have already done so. I wonder has mapling too much gave you brain damage? Since when did i returned the mw20? This shows and tells me something already.

Secondly, i dont remember running with him and taking gene 20 and NX and run. If i really did it, where's the blacklist that he would already have or the other party members would have posted here. Nice accusation you have there tho.

I know you do daily HT runs and if you actually remembered i ran with you once before but nothing went wrong. You dced this run and you were the first person to accuse me of looting and run. If it was Darlie or Tardex that posted this i would understand and give them the benefit of the doubt.

7. OblivionXx

OblivionXx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Guild

Thanks for adding oil to the fire but seriously you should shut the fuck up and not comment if you dont know anything. I haven been zaking with my bs for a long time but have been only zaking with my buddy list friends and bringing it as a hs mule. On a side note i do agree with the whatsapp thing but nobody in the party asked or said to post on forum. I was ready to Screenshot and post on the forum if they would accuse me of looting. So whose fault is it? Mine?

Sanvers likes this.
  8. OblivionXx

OblivionXx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Guild
    Thanks. So you wanna clap for me?

9. OblivionXx

OblivionXx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Guild
    Do you wear specs? if not time to go get your eye check up or change a new pair of specs.

Shottamic, Sanvers and Nullpo like this.
  10. Aloysius.K

Aloysius.K Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Imrit
    Level:
    Guild:
    Vogue
    Yes I do remember that we HT once before , nothing actually went wrong that run, because if you remembered correctly. You died in that run and there was no ress.

The reason why I’m posting this instead of them is because usually I’m the one who organizes the run and also I’m in charge of selling the books and giving out splits and after the run just now , I asked what books dropped and they told me gene 30 and TT30. So they said that you picked it up and walked away.

And I don’t really see a problem of whether it was me /Darlie/Tardex/Talktomyass posting this thread if its true.

I think I’ve said enough I’ve already made my case, you can defend yourself however you want, but keep in mind that whatever you do there will always be consequences , I’ll just leave it for the viewers to decide.

Luffy, Kentavious, Piffy and 5 others like this.
  11. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Yoooo how long did the boss run take? LOLOL damn..

Mrkaren, Kentavious and Dre like this.
  12. OblivionXx

OblivionXx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Guild

Ah. Time to refresh your memory darling. I didnt die in that HT run. I SURVIVED the whole entire run.

I guess its no point defending myself already since you already made up your mind that i looted it. I just hope you would use your brain to think and not your dick to think in the future. Good luck :)

13. WinstonRed

WinstonRed Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WinstonRed
    Level:
    Guild:
    Alien
    Power la you! You have been awarded the Thief

Emi.Lize, Cheersy, MoriForest and 4 others like this.
  14. eugenekhor

eugenekhor Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Myself
    Miss Abby, Emi.Lize, Tardex and 10 others like this.
  15. Kincy

Kincy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kincy
    VitaLemonade, FarmerStory and Dre like this.
  16. Toothpaste

Toothpaste Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Darlie
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wiggle
    So can we have the book back or you used it? ~f18

Let’s discuss about this in game?

17. FarmerStory

FarmerStory Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FarmerStory
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Parlor
    Oblivion you little shit, you out here looting HT books and running away bro? Don’t let me catch you in game in any of ginyuforce runs bro or you’re catching these hands buddy. I got shootas in every corner packin heat ready to pop a cap in any n word’s heads ya digg?

Wait.... you survived your HT run? Nvm I can’t say shit

wind99121, jaydenlim, WTHero and 9 others like this.
  18. Tardex

Tardex Donator

Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    Radiance
    I didn't wanna post again but here's some proof
    is it a coincidence you were already blacklisted for stealing boss drops before?
    is it a coincidence that when we went out of ht you ran to fm with both hero and bish on the same ch, while everyone else was outside the cave deciding on a price to sell the books?
    is it a coincidence aloy saw your bishop use a book?
    is it a coincidence you were the only one to log off before we figured out who has the gen30?
    is it a coincidence you are spotted in this pic exactly where gen dropped? sure I don't have a pic with the actual gen, but we all agreed it was around the middle, you were the only one caught in that area while I was taking a ss of this failed htp, coincidence?
    [​IMG]
    tbh I didn't see this coming, I thought you were a nice guy, you didn't talk much during the run but that doesn't indicate anything, idc about the 250m split I lost because of you, I do care that now I have to be super cautious about who I run with.

side note(side rant(?)) - I met everyone we ran with today at HT, aloy and eugene two weeks ago, grace this week, and kiwi this run, I've been running with aloy for 2 weeks 1-2 runs aday and he had always treated the party members very fair, some that he knew before and some that he didn't, this run is also an example, we all saw gen 30 dropping, I kiwi and eugene wrote gen30 when ht died, eugene went on to pick the rest of the drops and found a tt30 noone else noticed, he told us it dropped, he could've easily kept it and noone would know, especially since he has debts to pay, but he didn't, he's decent, all the members in this run except you are decent.

I saw your post below and I can go on about how unlikely it is and about some holes in your story but it's not necessary, we could go on forever.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Nine, Penny, Dre and 15 others like this.
  19. OblivionXx

OblivionXx Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Guild

Coincidence blacklisted for stealing boss drops? They were all misunderstandings ffs that caused all the ruckus about me stealing drops. There were megas about it being misunderstandings too and settled. Believe it or not its up to you.

My bishop did not use any skillbooks fyi. As i said earlier. i login to pass split to an attacker in my Bl. Is that wrong? After passing him the split i logged off. Simple as abc.

I wasn't the first one to go to fm. I believed it was talktomyass that went to fm first before i going over to fm. So dont say that EVERYONE was outside cave entrance.

This picture you posted does not prove anything about me looting the sb. I believed the sb did drop further on the right of where i am standing and there's this rock thing blocking too so who knows someone else might have looted and you guys including me did not saw it?

How is it a coincidence that i logged off before u guys figure it out? Fyi, i have work unlike you guys that does not need to sleep and its already 12+am at my time.

I've got a question for you too. Does police arrest people for no reason if they have no evidence? To make it easier for you to understand, does a gm bans someone for no reason if they have no evidence of them botting, hacking bla bla bla.

Even if i want to do such things i would rather loot a 10b item than loot a pathetic 1b+ item. -____- for god sake.

20. Piffy

Piffy Donator

Country Flag:
    @OblivionXx I, as a real life friend of @eugenekhor and @Aloysius.K , and as Guild Master of Exile/ex-Guildmate of theirs, I prove you that their eyes are not covering with stamps! I confirm they will never tell lies nor accuse you. Additionally there were so many eyes looking at you stealing (@eugenekhor has 4 eyes yet) and you had negative history. Admit it, dude!

yaqzan, Luffy, Cheersy and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.