Slander me

Discussion in 'Community' started by OtakuDn, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunx

Dunx Active Member

Country Flag:
    First of all the replies in this thread from Masqueradia and AhLiGaddo come across as really combative and weird. I'm assuming you two are friends of the person whose smegas op looted because you guys seem like you've been personally attacked.

OtakuDn said "omg ty" after looting the smegas, which makes it look like he thought SaturnMoons just dropped them, and was genuinely appreciative. I think all of this could have been avoided if the person that dropped the smegas simply asked for them back instead of threatening this guy

darkjordanx, IceCX, Sen and 2 others like this.
  2. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I understand what you are saying, that this situation could have been handled better and I agree. Especially since Sat just outright told him to give it back without asking politely in the first place. But, I don't understand why Sat HAS to ask for it, it should be already known from the irritation that Sat would want it back. OtakuDn just ran away knowing full well, that Sat would want it back, otherwise he would have stuck around and see what Sat would say if he really had the common courtesy. They both could have handled it better for sure.

I don't know who AhLiGaddo is and I don't know of his association with Sat, but yes I am guildmate and a friend of Saturn, but I have also talked to Sat about it and he understands that we both know that he also screwed up in this situation. He might not care about this shit anymore but I'm 100% aware that he is also responsible.

foobaka, Penny and PalmTree like this.
  3. OtakuDn

OtakuDn Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:
    After taking the smegas and thanking him, I left the map to the seconds because I had things to do.
    I do not speak English, and when he mentioned "HT" I was a little confused because I do not know what he wanted to say to me, that's why I said "spanish please", because maybe he spoke it and we communicated better. After that, I translated what he wanted to tell me and it bothered me that he threatened me, that's why I refused saying "no, you drop". He did not even ask me in a good way, because I thought he threw them away and that's why I thanked him.
    Well, this was the thread to clean me of those false smegues that he sent and I think that's it.

xyzklee, Johnny, MoriForest and 2 others like this.
  4. itsKate

itsKate Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    itsKate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Peeps
    I just wanted to say my opinion on this even though it's not really my place to say anything as I don't know any of the two parties ...

OtakuDn, based on your forum joined date, you should know that a lot of people transfer items/equips/valuables by dropping in FM (as it's the common place) and loot them with their other character. I see people dropping stuff everyday but I know for a fact they're dropping to loot with their other chars so I never had the intentions of touching them. He, in this case, could have chosen a remote fm room to do his transferring but he apparently had trusted everyone around him enough to do his stuff among others. You might not have any bad intentions while picking them up, but giving you're an old member of this community, you should know what he was doing. Especially when he had asked for them back. Maybe if he had asked politely or explained what he was doing as well, you would have returned it but that didn't happen either. I reckon there was just a miscommunication between you two which could have handled A LOT better.

But what disgusts me the most is, the fact that SaturnsMoons smega'd on HolySaturn (assuming they're the same person) that you were a scammer and that you had looted Gen20 from zak to get people and the community hate you. I don't know if something like that happened right before, but based on the screenshot whisper chat, a gen20 doesn't even come up which is far more important than a bunch of smegas and even a bannable offense. Him smega'ing that is a low, low, incredibly low behavior that his guild or peers should notice. In my opinion, intentionally false accusing someone just to get the person hated or punished for something totally different is a sick behavior. I'm really disgusted that a person can have that mindset ... I think that should be the main concern not a mishap happened due to miscommunication which all could have been avoided if both parties had explained themselves ..

That being said, if that gen20 scam had actually occurred, I take back what I said above about SaturnsMoons.

MysticalSt4r, Tardex, Sen and 9 others like this.
  5. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Yes, what he did was wrong and should be inexcusable, he could have approached it better, but you could have been the better person as well. Both of you chose not to be careful with your choice of words and you both failed to fully attempt to make a FULL conversation where you both could work it out. Neither of you were mature enough to sort it out?

Either of you could have chosen the option to talk it out but Sat, chose to aggressively point you out in public, falsely accused you, was fucking done the moment you uttered the words "no, you drop." But you also taunted him with your smega, "Smile for the forums dumbass :v i have your slander :3" which was also completely unnecessary as well.

I am saying these things because it seems like you can't seem to accept that you BOTH did something wrong. I apologize if I seemed like I was making this so one-sided but this whole topic did start off one-sided and I wanted to mention that you ALSO did something wrong. I did make it clear that, THAT was my intention. Afterall, I did keep mentioning that you were no better than him, and it's implied through the word choice that he was no good too.

I never, ever said you were the only person to blame, but I thought it was unfair that you would mention it here and Sat wouldn't intervene on the forums. We all know you are both wrong and you both could have approached it more maturely. I'm beginning to feel that people are assuming that I am accusing you, but no, I KNOW you both did wrong. The community knows too. The community is fucking watching. Have some fucking dignity.

Also I was pretty sure your "omg ty" and "Spanish pls" were said sarcastically. As you seem to use "xD" as well, I am pretty sure you know that "Spanish please" isn't the same as "Spanish pls." Just reasons why I read your tone differently from how you explained it.

Yes, it was incredibly immature that Saturn did that, and the gen20 scam did not occur. It is a sick behavior and it is inexcusable, he could have handled it differently and if that was the case, then it'd all be on OtakuDn if he didn't return the smegas. However, I wouldn't say one is worse than the other as stealing the smegas did lead to Sat being extremely ticked off, thus taking action in an immoral way. Both are equally responsible for their actions and could have done things differently to prevent this from happening. One action lead to another. If they were just more open to compromising or communicating properly, this could have been avoided.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    foobaka and PalmTree like this.
  6. itsKate

itsKate Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    itsKate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Peeps
    I don't think I can ever put something like that on the same level .. Yes they could have handled the smega thing better but falsely accusing someone for a bannable offense and purposely trying to get the entire community hate on him or try to convince the person has done a bannable offense is never a thing that a person with a right mind would ever do ..

I would say trying to convince the server via smega'ing that a person has done something against the rules when he didn't is MUCH worse than looting a bunch of smegas and not giving back .. But again, that's just my opinion ..

Chrille, Sen, Cola and 5 others like this.
  7. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I get what you are saying, very fair and sound opinion

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    PalmTree likes this.
  8. OtakuDn

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:
    You can not tell me that I did it with sarcasm or not, why you are not me, i said that I sincerely thought that he threw them and for that I was grateful, think if you want it to be sarcasm, but you do not have bases. I already explained things.

PS: I hoped sincerely that he himself would respond this slanders instead of his friends. At least I notice that he saw this and that everyone knows that what he said was a lie. That's enough.

9. FarmerStory

FarmerStory Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FarmerStory
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Parlor
    Lol all this over 10 smegas... HolySaturn and OtakuDn whisper me I'll give you both 10 smegas

10. Hikuri

Hikuri Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hikuri
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tequila
    can i get 10 smegas too?

11. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Yeah I am not you and I would never be able to tell your true intentions but I do know for a fact that both you and Sat could have handled it better.

Yes, you proved two points, you did not steal gen20, but you did steal the smegas which ended up causing this whole ordeal and I am here to post both sides of what happened as opposed to letting this thread looking completely one-sided. There.

PalmTree and Andriks like this.
  12. OtakuDn

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:
    Steal the smegas? what are you talking about? It was not stolen because I thought it threw them and it's already explained above. That people do that to pass items is not something that this thread is about. I could return the smegas because it was not with the intention of stealing as you say, but tell me, would you give back something to a guy who threatens to get you on HT's blacklist?

MoriForest likes this.
  13. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Unfortunately with this post, I can tell that you are someone who will never admit that you had also done something wrong. Sat won't either so I shouldn't expect it from you too but it is something that the both of you should reflect on.

And if someone were to threaten to put me on a HT blacklist you better hella expect me to want to talk it out. I will talk it out to smooth both sides and make a compromise because that is the right thing to do. If someone is angry, you communicate and attempt to have a full conversation. I do not run away when I know someone is angry.

You did steal them as they were not intended for anyone else to take. He asked for them back and you kept it, so it is technically stealing. Just accept that you took and stole them

14. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    This is really better for the...community blacklist.

The issue of looting something someone drops in the FM... its tricky. The person shouldn't have done it, as you drop it on purpose. But you should also have given them back, cause it's sort of a dick move... this is like the cape thing all over again. If you guys wish to debate this, I would suggest doing so in the blacklist, so the community as a whole can see him on the list (if deemed by the community)

Penny, Hikuri, Johnny and 4 others like this.
  15. OtakuDn

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:

He asked for them back their smegas after threate to me, if I had asked for the smega back first without threatening and I refused, it could be taken as theft. But first he have threatened me and then he asked for them so with those shit, I would never give them back.
    And well already ending this, I do not have to prove to you if I stole or not, the community that has read this will draw their conclusions, good or bad towards me, but it was clear that what he said "Scammer, looted" was a slander.

16. OtakuDn

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:
    Yeah, i know but I could return them, but with those threats, I think that nobody would have liked to return it, and much worse after his slander. :/

17. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Evan likes this.
  18. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    That's like someone dropping a dollar on the ground and you snatching it and playing the victim when people express discontent that you should have given it back.

According to your main post the "slander" didn't start till after he asked for them back and you refused.

I'm closing this, again, if you'd like to hash this out, do so here.

foobaka, Muff, PalmTree and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.