Closed Please help ASAP

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by YoniLove, Mar 10, 2018.

1. YoniLove

YoniLove Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoMoToGo
    Level:
    Character Name: XThrowerX
    Last thing you did: Smega
    Why do you think you got banned?: So yea I cursed at a smega.... Just for fun. not to be racist or anything else.
    LOOK- if Pewdiepie can say "Death to all jews" and get away with it, l should be able to get away for saying the N word. BECAUSE IM BLACK.
    if Logan Paul can see a dead body and laugh at it and get away with it l should be fine. That's not fair! just being funny! that's all
    Ban message when attempting to log in: none, just to try and appeal at the forums
    What GM banned you (optional):A very kind, generous and sexy GM <3 please unban :D
    (My account is XXXXXX BTW)
    ---------------------- NOTE: I got banned 3 DAYS AGO! I waited patiently, didn't harrash any GM to unban me. (Like I said in the last ban appeal request), 3 DAYS ARE OVER, I get back into the game now it says im IP BANNED?!
    wtf is going on?!

2. Aerith

Aerith Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mitsuko
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    You should have learned that we have zero tolerance for what you said, regardless if you'd normally use it around friends - you decided to smega it to the whole server. Since this is your second offense, I added 4 more days on to your ban, take this time to think carefully about what you say because next time it's permanent.

Luna and Ynk like this.
  3. YoniLove

YoniLove Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoMoToGo
    Level:
    What do you mean secound offence?!
    I've never got banned before! I've never cursed before, What I said at the top is a COPY of my ban appeal 3 days ago!
    I do not understand why to punish me more than what you've already punished... :(

4. YoniLove

YoniLove Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoMoToGo
    Level:
    @Muff what is going on?! ...

5. Aerith

Aerith Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mitsuko
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    You were banned on your character 'MoMoToGo' a few months ago for hate speech, this makes it your second offense.

Luna likes this.
  6. YoniLove

YoniLove Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoMoToGo
    Level:
    I've paid my duty for cursing, I do apologize about what I said and it wont happen again.
    I just don't understand.. I got ban for 3 days, the 3 days are over I should be unbanned! You cannot change your mind any minute for no reason!
    I did nothing wrong. if the ban was for 3 days it should be 3 days and that's it you cannot add more days later FOR NO REASON.
    That's insane, and annoying!
    @Muff decided 3 days for hate speech I paid my duty now and paid my duty then (I srs cannot remember the hate speech on MoMoToGo because it's been so long).
    Please unban me. I am dying to play already. I've apologized and I did waited for 3 days.... I do not understand why I need to wait another 4 days???
    What is going on........................................................................

7. Muff

Muff Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrMuff
    Level:
    The fact that your previous ban was so long ago you can't remember it, and it was initially overlooked when you broke the rules again, does not change the fact that it is your second offense. Which warrants a 7 day ban.
    There's really no reason to use foul language, even if you're joking.

Luna, foobaka and misericorde like this.
  8. YoniLove

YoniLove Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoMoToGo
    Level:
    I'm at your signature ! :D
    Sure thing I don't mind waiting another 4 days IF YOU SAID your ban would be 7 days (and not 3 like YOU said.)
    So that's annoying. I apologize for acting this way but it's really REALLY annoying :D

9. Muff

Muff Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrMuff
    Level:
    I make mistakes. I'm a muffin, not a computer. My mistake doesn't change the fact it was your second time breaking this rule.