Road To 50 INT Bathrobe! [2] (Documentation Blog)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sawngo, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Sawngo

Sawngo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sawngo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RIPIoIzor <3
    Original Post (4/8/2018 - 4/12/2018)

Welp, I literally just spent over 6.5b in Mesos trying to make something that I honestly don't even know what I was trying to go for to begin with.

But before I get to that, let me explain. I've been highly MIA from Royals for the last ~11 Months. Even though I'd never play the game, I'd make sure to try my best to vote daily on my phone during the commute to work. I racked up about 1.4m NX Cash in that time, liquidated it all in APRs, which made me about 7.3b in Mesos.

I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do with this amount. I didn't know if I wanted to start playing offland (Islander Jargon for players who play the game like you're "supposed to", kek) seriously or go on a massive scrolling addiction spree like with every time I have any decent amount of Mesos. But it's been a long time since then, so I decided to just try it out with a fresh mindset while maintaining control/composure.

Things started off really disciplined. No smegas, no owls, only trying to attain scrolls through Channel 1 FM Entrance "advertising". I would check every store in every room. I was so nitty that I didn't even want to buy a Chalkboard.

Obviously things got boring and dull real quick, patience wore thin, and I'm now spending smega after smega. Albert in the FM knows me by name. I can't even recall how many owls and smegas I went through in this entire journey as a whole. And unnecessarily went through at that.

It went from worse to extreme where I was now scrolling the 1st Slots with 30%s and not even bothering paying for normal prices. When a Bathrobe got to 10/8, I would smega back-to-back without any patience whatsoever, just to get my hands on another 30%. I would pay almost 1.75x the normal price.

I blew up at least three 15 INT / 7 Slots Bathrobes. One of the 15/7 was bought from a different owner, I bought two WSs to try and preserve the fourth slot of one of the 15/7s but it ended up booming on that said second WS with 30% Combo.

I'm down to my last 2b. I tried dabbling in Single Earrings with INT and thought to myself, "Meh, the 10%s are a lot more abundant and a lot more cheaper!". No luck there either. It wasn't nearly as satisfying either. The amount of times I had to frantically run to Mushroom Shrine and pot to Showa Town just to reload on Bathrobes and then run back to FM to get those clean ones dirty. It was part of the thrill. And the Earrings weren't giving me that same satisfaction as the store was right outside the FM.

So I said screw it, I'm going to just go all or nothing (basically did anyways). All the thoughts about making a NL and trying to perfect an offlander went down the drain. I was now paying 1.5x-1.75x for 30%s on a normal basis and was still not getting any sellers. I'm down to my last 1b.

I land two. Pay ridic for the third, but it works too. And this time, I said screw it, I don't have anymore capital for another WS Combo. I overpay again for another 30% and...

Finally.png

I assume it's not worth nearly 6.5b. But hey, I got this far. And I'm not stopping now.

Welcome to Sawngo's Documentation Blog on the Road To 50 INT Bathrobe. From here on out, I'm going to be dedicating all my NX Cash and Mesos to buying WS/10% Combos. Admittedly, I will take a dangerous risk and do a WS/30% Combo (gotta have some fun, right? >:D).

It's probably going to take forever, but hope you guys enjoy sweating this one out with me. ~f17

P.S.: SHOUTOUT TO DAZL, PiumPium, SteezKing, minohs, Optimize, TrickelShot, and everybody who sold me a scroll!~ :love:

Total Spent: 6.5b

First WS/10% Combo (4/12/2018)

Wow.png
    Wow2.png
    Wow3.png
    Wow4.png

Wow5.png

Total Spent: 7.1b
    Ugh... Sorry to everybody who was following along. I'm pretty livid at this moment.

I was trying to adjust certain things to perfect a screenshot. The screenshot in mention was when I already placed a 10% on the Bathrobe with the popup asking if I wanted to use a White Scroll. I accidentally pressed the ESC Button on my Keyboard instinctively with my Left Pinky Finger, thinking that it would close the box and not intend as clicking "Cancel". I really thought that nothing was going to happen and I didn't know that at that moment I was committed to making a decision for the scrolling. The 10% ended up being used with no WS and it took away a slot with a failure.

I ranted about it on Shoutbox and there were a few people who mentioned help in the hope of a Clean Slate Scroll, but that didn't make me feel much better at all. So I was steaming and I WS/30% Comboed it and it blew up. Sorry to everybody who read the OP. It's insane how one small error can cause a project to come crashing down. I'll definitely continue this journey sometime in the future...

ComeOn.png ComeOn2.png ComeOn3.png GG.png

WE BACK AND WE OUT HERE!~ (4/13/2018)

Self Scrolled1.png Self Scrolled2.png Self Scrolled3.png Self Scrolled4.png Self Scrolled5.png Self Scrolled6.png Self Scrolled7.png Self Scrolled8.png

Welcome to Sawngo's Documentation Blog on the Road To 50 INT Bathrobe. From here on out, I'm going to be dedicating all my NX Cash and Mesos to buying WS/10% Combos. Admittedly, I will take a dangerous risk and do a WS/30% Combo (gotta have some fun, right? >:D).

It's probably going to take forever, but hope you guys enjoy sweating this one out with me. ~f17

P.S.: Shoutouts and huge thanks to Nessi, DAZL, PiumPium, SteezKing, minohs, Aviate, Optimize, KwonE, TrickelShot, and every person who sold me a scroll!~ :love:

GG, I blew it up. I used a total of six 30%s Bareback (All Worked) and four 10%/WS Combos (All Failed). 30 INT / 4 Slots. I used another 30% Bareback like a dumbass and it blew up. Welp, no regrets. I blew all my mesos. Time to go afk for another year, lol. Thanks to everybody who followed along this journey, haha! Gotta use this as motivation to go hard af IRL. Gonna work my ass off this year, been slipping. (4/19/2018)

Self Scrolled (9).png Self Scrolled (10).png Self Scrolled (11).png Self Scrolled (12).png Self Scrolled (13).png Self Scrolled (14).png Self Scrolled (15).png Self Scrolled (16).png Self Scrolled (17).png Self Scrolled (18).png Self Scrolled (19).png Self Scrolled (20).png Self Scrolled (21).png

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    3825, Dre, Riz and 7 others like this.
  2. VitaLemonade

VitaLemonade Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Give it to me. I'll finish it in like 30 ws

Sawngo likes this.
  3. Venom

Venom Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    StreetLamp
    Guild:
    RIPBreakfast
    ooo so this is why you sold so many leathers to me :o RIP bathrobe

Sawngo likes this.
  4. 3825

3825 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Breakfast
    Haha doesn't showa have an FM! Why do you gotta run so long.

Really like this thread! Hope it works out

Sawngo likes this.
  5. Sawngo

Sawngo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sawngo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RIPIoIzor <3
    Omfg, you're totally right... Showa Town does have an FM...
    Dude...
    All I can is #IslanderProblems...

MoriForest, Mooshy and 3825 like this.
  6. Shiyui

Shiyui Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiyui
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
  7. Sawngo

Sawngo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sawngo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RIPIoIzor <3
    WS 10%ing 6 Slots, tyvm. Kek.

Shiyui, Mooshy and Nessi like this.
  8. Shiyui

Shiyui Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiyui
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    Read this on phone, and was blind, my bad hehe!

Good luck though... I was banking on dropping 60 WS on my old 20 int 6 slot. ~f8

May I advise having a lucky friend scroll it for you!

Nessi and Sawngo like this.
  9. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainDre
    Level:
    I'm waiting for Part 3! #TheComeback #NeverSayNever #LetsGo

Don and Sawngo like this.
  10. 3825

3825 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Breakfast
    Will stay on forums just to see your new thread next year

Sawngo and Dre like this.
  11. AhLiGaddo

AhLiGaddo Well-Known Member

you crazy... You reminded me last year when I had to blew up my 35/3 robe last year. Then, I also had a long break too.But I've came back and made this
    int25slot5.PNG

I will finish this for you after my bwg. It will take long though...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Sawngo and 3825 like this.
  12. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Why, just why...

why 30%???????????

Sawngo likes this.
  13. Sawngo

Sawngo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sawngo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RIPIoIzor <3
    I wanted to go big or go home. Ended up going home, haha...

MoriForest likes this.