[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    I don't know why, but I find it really cute when maplestory people always put an "f3" when dealing with uncomfortable scenarios haha. Regardless, yeah, that celtics guy is a bitch.

Tentomon, Don, nany625 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dony

Dony Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Gachapon
    bundle scam yawn

upload_2018-9-23_16-40-9.png

Don likes this.
  3. Kur0Kishi

Kur0Kishi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sn0wyGrace
    Level:
    Guild:
    [N]Akama
    There you go @Don, another scammer for your pleasure.

Attached Files:

4. Nerd

Nerd Donator

Guild:
    Create
    Just a heads up, @Celtics other account is XxVenomxX, he smega'd R> APQ and I was invited to Celtics party when I asked if he still needed people. ~imboss

5. calroyal123

calroyal123 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jabaited
    Level:
    IGN: Waldrop. He loots Gen 20 and leaves.

sids likes this.
  6. M1CKY

M1CKY Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MICKY
    Level:
    Guild:
    Akatsuki
    ign: D3m0n
    Reason for blacklisting: Rushing the bonus stage of CWKPQ
    Details: i Gave everybody in my party a heads up before I cleared the last stage of the PQ that i was going to count down from 5 to 1 in the pre bonus stage map. Like how it should be in every run. I even told everybody "do not enter yet" and demon just decided to enter the bonus stage anyway. Most of the other party members weren't even in the pre bonus stage map yet when he entered the bonus stage, making the rest of the party enter at around 00:30 seconds left. None of us really got anything because there wasnt many boxes for all of us to break. After the PQ, he acted puzzled and just f2'ed and walked away.

Kyumi, MoriForest, Kirinsshi and 4 others like this.
  7. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
  8. NTR

NTR Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLordGrim
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hulu
    That reminds me, on my run yesterday, D3m0n looted the last MoN that was meant to be for another person, acted as if nothing happened. Totally forgot about it until I read this thread because nobody overreacted, there wasn’t any X Y Z drama.. best to just avoid this person.

ClumsyHusky likes this.
  9. FroSnow

FroSnow Well-Known Member

Level:
    I've also CWKPQ with him and he went in Bounces before everyone is ready.

magico likes this.
  10. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    욕은 "조금만" 하는 "자유로운" 압도 길드챗은 이렇게 생겼습니다. 한국에서 유명한 한 커뮤니티를 방불케 하네요.
    This is what Apdo guild looks like in the interior. Reminds one of a famous community in South Korea which name I don't wish to mention.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

11. harujip

harujip Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DaLam
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    KakaoTalk_20181009_023557429.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023557747.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023558046.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023558402.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023558616.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023558857.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023559081.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023559296.png KakaoTalk_20181009_023559528.png

크렉셀갓는데
    보마가 튕김
    그리고 길드원이 보마 튕겻으니 다시하자고햇는데
    난 낮에 크렉셀한판 갓다와서 못간다고함
    근데 길드원이 ㅇㅋ 난 샾없으니 안함 하고 내려가서 딜안하고 배쩀
    그리고 길마는 그걸 쉴드치고잇음
    2년전부터 길드에서 싸움나면
    자기랑 친한사람부터 쉴드치고보는 사람
    답없어요

이거 외에도 길마가 이간질도 심하고
    안가는걸 추천합니다

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  12. AhLiGaddo

AhLiGaddo Well-Known Member

재가 생각하게도 길마가 너무 한쪽편에 드는거 같네요.
    길마가 중간에서 상황을 중성화 시켜야지. 한쪽이 맞다고 똑같이 우기네요.

서로 유치하게 길드에다 침뱉지말고 다른데서 싸우시는게 좋을 거같네요.

@Evan this is where you come in.

13. Dony

Dony Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Gachapon
    제가 그 길드원 당사자인데,
    내려가서 딜안할라고 배째는게 아니라, 물어볼려고 내려온거라고라고 몇번을 말했나요? 대답을 안하니 1-2분도 안되서 다시 올라가서 때렸잖아요..

This guy needs to stop taking this game so seriously, losing one krex run isn't the end of the fucking world.

14. AhLiGaddo

basically. They had an argument for some krex incident. Now they are calling bad names for each other's guild. I believe this is guild recruitment section. Not for a dispute.

15. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Dude I don't think you even understand the whole situation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are missing dialogues above the point where the screenshots were taken.
    Lamda raged on his own and picked a fight in the guild chat for no substantial reason. Don barely fought back but tried to defend himself. How can I be more neutral? Should I tell Dalam what he did was right? And encourage him to tackle anyone in the guild as long as he assumes he's been victimized?

Dalam made a fuss out of the incident by demanding an apology from Don, saying Don has a shit personality etc, and announced that he'd blacklist him. This is something I have been warning him against, multiple times in the past, as it creates dispute among guild members yet he gave no 2nd thought when he assumed that he is the victim. I looked at the situation from an unbiased point of view and told Dalam that his attitude is unnecessary as such phenomenon is a norm in royals.

Only reason I posted the evidential secreenshots in this thread is because Dalam began the insult toward me and my guild by posting identical screenshots in a Korean based community site creating mockery against my Guild. Apdo as a guild consisted of seriously toxic players who harassed the hell out of my guild in the past. Now Apdo is remade by Dalam but with assistance of the ex-guild leader of Apdo who is as toxic and he's known to be a Macro user as well.

My replies were made to serve as a warning for newbie Koreans who might fall into believing this guy's backbites.

16. harujip

harujip Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DaLam
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    저는 님의 그 행동자체가 화낫으니까 화낸거에요
    보마가 죽엇어요
    근데 님이 다시하자햇죠?
    근데 저는 낮에 크렉셀을 갓다와서
    i cant라고햇어요
    난 샾없이 못하겟다고 내려갓죠?
    그리고 제가 노 카운트라고 말하고
    오픈챗으로 람다님 크렉 이미 도셧어요?(이거엿나 아무튼) 그렇게말하고 잠시후에 ... 치면서 올라와서 딜하셧죠
    저는 하기싫어서 그렇게말한게 아니에요
    그리고 안그래도 빡치는데 당당하게 잘못없단듯이 말하니까 더 화난거구요
    일딴 졸리니 낼 얘기할게요

17. AhLiGaddo

As a guild master, you weren't neutral at all.

Here. You basically said "If I were in Donald's situation, I would have done samething".

Either way it was a bad move on your part to bring this incident back and leave a comment with a bad name on her guild when she's trying avoid you and your new planet.

To others: I am a just guy who speaks korean and is in neither of their guild. Just trying to give my opinion from third person's point of view.

18. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I don't think we are talking about same concept of neutrality. Are you saying a Guild Leader should always stand in the middle no matter the direction of the offence? To me, being neutral isn't just standing in the middle.

I dunno how other guild leaders operate. Maybe they don't give a shit when their guildies fight but that's now how things work in my guild. For some strange reason, Koreans have a tendency to over react even with tiniest tension between their speech. I try my best to maintain peace and justice within the guild. If someone is getting offended unfairly, I'd defend him and explain why his actions aren't "wrong". If someone offends another without a justifiable reason, I'd probably avoid criticizing him in public directly but still ask the person to avoid such act in the future. That's how I remain "neutral". SSes Lamda posted contained the part where I was trying to defend Don against Lamda's unfair accusation. If I was truly biased in the situation, I would have straight gone to Lamda telling him he's got a crap personality but instead, I focused on defending Don all the time.

I couldn't have gone more neutral because what Lamda did was clearly in the wrong. Not what happened in krex but what he did after the krex incident in the open chat, creating dispute for something so minor that wasn't even worthy to be blamed on Don. I only tried "defending" Don because he 's the one who was assaulted by Lamda in the chat referred as the person with shit personality. If Don fought back, calling Lamda with names, I would have criticized both for creating havoc. Isn't defending the victim of the situation most "neutral" thing to do? Please share with me how else I could have gone extra "neutral" in such situation.

And you mention
    I'm pretty sure I mentioned the reason.
    [​IMG]
    Look at the corresponding date/time as well

Everything he mentions in this picture has been resolved in the past through sincere apology from my or our guild's side.
    I wanna see your reaction when someone whom you happily assisted for almost 2 years backbites you calling you a piece of filth.

19. AhLiGaddo

If everything is resolved, then there's no reason to start another dispute. You've started this whole thing again by leaving your comment.

I've just move on because I know I can't please everyone. Like how I left your guild long time ago when your girlfriend @hamji cursed shit out of me when my intention was trying to her with her item p/c. But you, as her boyfriend, just took her side and kept responding "she has her own reasoning. she won't apologize".

If your truly believe she or her guild will be bad for this community then leave it. The time and the community will speak for themselves.

@Even are you gonna really ignore this? Where is our forum moderator?

20. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    For your understanding, resolving of the issues happened long, months, ago which is why I didn't expect him to bring it up again after everything has been fixed and laid down. Yet he came back with his attitude, referring to me in the worst possible way. You gotta understand it wasn't ME but Dalam who started this whole affair.

I clearly remember that day as if it was yesterday. You had a wonderful intention but happened to approach her in a criticizing tone which pissed her off. I could also try to "help" you with p/c but I doubt you'd always appreciate it if it was unneeded. To this day, I still believe it wasn't right/fair for her to cuss at you like that just because of the attitude which is why I repeatedly apologized to you on her behalf through whispers, but also explained why she reacted in such a way. I'm pretty sure I apologized more than I said "she won't apologize". Back then, I went back to her and criticized her telling her it was an uncalled behavior and defended your position. Do you see the similarity in my neutrality? I have been acting under same standard since the very beginning. I just don't criticize people publicly.

Yea, I'll move on. The only reason, repeating now, I posted my replies here was to raise awareness to newbies because there were multiple incidents where they made toxic remarks on us and nibbed our own members under broad daylight. I have never retaliated publicly until now, but today was the day I chose to reveal their toxicity because they crossed the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.