Possible hostility between players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zofran, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobaholic

Noobaholic Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Noobaholic
    Level:
    The world consists of all types of people and you cannot do anything about it. You just need to learn how to deal with it.

For me personally, if the "cons" outweigh the "pros" why should I waste my time on it?

2. Zofran

Zofran Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zofran
    Level:
    Guild:
    Teddies
    Hi everyone, sorry for the kinda late reply. I read your replies and yes some of them weren't very kind and respectful, but you were right and they are still legitimate replies and opinions, regardless. I'd like to tell you a thing or two more about this, before I can probably conclude we've discussed it to the fullest.
    Well, you see... there was a situation that happened to me a number of days ago before creating this thread, that had led to the creation of this thread itself. I don't enjoy bringing names up of random players, because just like I wouldn't want someone else to create a thread about me and mention my name all over the place and give criticism, I don't like doing same kind of thing to others, even if they were really rude to me. But generally, I can tell you I'm okay with your opinions now, even if they are kinda negative or disagreeing. I just think, if you are actually going to disagree with something mentioned here, then atleast describe in details why you disagree so I can understand and learn from it, maybe. You don't have to, and yes maybe I expected too much from the people who have disagreed on here or had a negative opinion on this matter. But be more specific and detailed when you disagree, so I can learn and understand, thats all really. Its not difficult. But other than that, I think I already have actually learned a thing or two from all this, and I guess because of that mostly, making the thread was worth it in the end. By the way, if you encounter a player you don't like or that you find rude, I learned if you don't reply back to them in a rude way like they did to you, they eventually stop, even though it can take a long time for some people.

3. Dudu

Dudu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ha
    Level:
    ha
    Guild:
    ha
    i dont know how u can say so little with so many words

Aeronautics, ginwolf, Don and 17 others like this.
  4. Zofran

Zofran Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zofran
    Level:
    Guild:
    Teddies
    Yes, I know that it can be like that, and that's fine. You can think what you want to think. Thanks for the compliment.

5. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Quote of the year.

LichWiz, seanc, Eli and 6 others like this.
  6. Zofran

Zofran Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zofran
    Level:
    Guild:
    Teddies
    Thanks for giving me a reason to lock this thread too.

Tentomon and Don like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.