[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakui

Hakui Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xfzfdfswefes
    Level:
    Guild:
    none
    i assume you missed the evidence part then
    heres his scg : https://gyazo.com/5d42c5605f0f02c784415c6c0235bca2
    and heres a picture from owl of 5 identical scgs that just happen to have 1 more slot then this guy does.
    https://gyazo.com/1eda9f092faf79e2c5c474ec87a90ae2
    since the stat of the glove and price is identical its very likely someone could fall for it especially when hes selling in FM1.
    this is an obv scam attempt but its up for the people who see this to belive either its a case about a noob confusing prices or just an exuce after i posted his attempt to scam.

my guess is he fked up the cs on that scg and that made him be like hey if i can sell this like clean scg maybe i go off with less damage.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. Chee

Chee Donator

Country Flag:
    Yeah.. I saw those but it still doesn't mean that he had the intention to scam anyone though. It's not like each and every seller will decide to use an owl to search for prices, I know I don't as I'm way too bloody lazy and a total cheapskate to do that. But hey, if you still insist that he's a scammer then I suppose loads of sellers in FM scam too! ~f18

Al3x likes this.
  3. Hakui

Hakui Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xfzfdfswefes
    Level:
    Guild:
    none
    i agree i just saw this ingame like the Bundle type of scam where ur not noticing 1 figure and ur fuked -400m.

4. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I see bunch of FM shops selling random etc shit for 2b. Why don't you report those as scam as well? Those items clearly aren't worth anything near 2b and whoever misclicks on it will end up with -2b loss even via mistake.

You might run of room to write here tho.

darkjordanx, Dudu, Piffy and 5 others like this.
  5. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    But to be honest do you guys really think pricing the 4slot scg the same price as the clean one wasn't intended? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shnang, ginwolf, Carney and 22 others like this.
  6. Ditz

Ditz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ditrz
    ^ lol what she said. let's be real here

TayK likes this.
  7. Lunacy

Lunacy Donator

IGN:
    xPantera
    Guild:
    Degeneracy
    @Hakui To be fair you must have some serious issues if you're gonna mistake that scrolled SCG for a clean one
    [​IMG]
    Yeah lets crop out the part where it clearly shows that it has been scrolled! :xD:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  8. fanta

fanta Active Member

All this back and forth is really unnecessary. Whether intended or not, the price was set similar to a clean glove. People have been blacklisted before on similar assumptions of ill intent. There's not going to be an objective way to measure intent. The only difference between the prior blacklists and this is that the accused is active af and has friends that are active on the forums too. I'm not taking any sides but at this point I think enough has been said for people to come to a conclusion themselves.

Pretty sure it's a he lol

realnghia, Fatlip, Ditz and 2 others like this.
  9. gcuesta113

gcuesta113 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kataklysm
    Level:
    Ign Sargent
    Reason Leech Scammer
    Details Logged off "Get equipments for his pet" it has been 30 mins since he has logged.

10. TayK

TayK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tayk
    the classic come up of 80m which is like robbing the federal reserve for the pen you get to sign in with at the front desk when you first get there; pointless af yerrrro

11. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    Not surprised to see him pulling this. lol

Edit: One of his other IGN that I know of is "Betts"

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    darkjordanx likes this.
  12. vunzigehond

vunzigehond Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    scruf
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    IGN: Scruf
    Culprit: Shooshooboy
    Reason: Sneak looting[?] / Stealing
    Details: We were kpqing with Shooshooboy (The guy who stole it), SprungPL and spoopy. After 2 a 3 runs SprungPL said she was useless cause she missed alot of the crocs whilst trying to kill them, so i offered my earrings and my spiegelmanns pendant to borrow. While i didnt trade the proper way i dropped the item, first the earrings which SprungPL took, and then the spiegelmann's which shooshooboy suddenly took. He is lvl 107 and we thought he was helping us. So after shooshooboy ignored SprungPL, spooopy and me for a while, when we were asking it back, shooshooboy dropped a fake. Then when asking it back shooshooboy took the pendant,when we gave it back as in return and he went offline. After this we left Kpq and i reached out with a smega for help. GM told me too post at least a thread about it so i hope people watch out for this person.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    MysticalSt4r, Ditz and Zerato like this.
  13. KWJ

KWJ Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Oblivion
  14. Kyumi

Kyumi Active Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Gajinokami (lv89 I/L Mage)
    2. REASON: Zak Run Looting & Attempted VIP Service Scam
    3. DETAILS:
    Gaijinokami requested VIP Zhelm service but had pet loot on during zak run. When zak died, he teleported across the map and looted everything (including ALL the helms and TT which we had a buyer for). When asked for payment, he claimed he only had 1m and said he will pay 200m in the future. He refused to drop his zhelm and when pressed further, finally goes to storage to take some money out.

A lot of talking takes place...
    - buyer trades one of my partymates and asks if he can pay 10m
    - buyer trades another of my partymates and asks if he can pay 17m, claiming he's broke
    - buyer trades and cancels on a third partymate
    - buyer somehow manages to make 100m appear out of thin air and proceeds to pay about 20m to all 5 of us
    - when asked where he got the 100m from, he said he borrowed from a guildmate but refused to share the ign of the guildmate for confirmation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please, spare yourself the headache and DO NOT sell this guy ANYTHING.

Update : I have been informed that Gajinokami has been perma-banned for hacking. Good riddance.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Tentomon, darkjordanx, Piffy and 5 others like this.
  15. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Angel
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degeneracy
    You sir are a legend.

Punk, GoToHeal, HelloFineSir and 4 others like this.
  16. NTR

NTR Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLordGrim
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hulu
    Ah.. sadly I couldn’t make it in time, but he’s perm banned now. Dude has been hacking for days at Forest of Golem, keeps begging my guild mates for Int equips, and always seem very interested in discussing about botting/hacking (possibly to find out how vigilant the GMs are), where he brings up the ban appeal of coin members all that out of nowhere and mentions how it’s hard to detect etc.

Just wanna say my guild is aware and we have been trying to capture evidence of him hacking (w/o kicking him to not raise his suspicions), glad that he’s now gone!

ginwolf, Carney, Gert and 5 others like this.
  17. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    It’s been a week but is there anyone else I should watch out for? Please inform us.

Jack :3, Tentomon, Dudu and 5 others like this.
  18. iLLES

iLLES Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iLLES3
    Guild:
    Road
    1. IGN: SEIII (those are i's)
    2. REASON: Looting all z-helms
    3. DETAILS: Went on a zak run Dec 11th around 03:30 server time. He is a bow master in the 17x levels who looted all the helms that were dropped once we downed the boss, and then immediately logged off. I did not take a screenshot as I did not know that there was a community black list until this morning (Dec 12th) when i saw him again looking to join boss parties. I whispered him today when i saw his smega and he ignored me.

He has also been mentioned here regarding another very recent incident:

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/a-heads-up-on-pq-squads-and-bad-people.132007/.

I dunno why i'm so upset about this as I didn't really lose anything except my time. I guess I'm just pretty pissed about it because I have never heard of anyone doing something like this before as the only real benefit is you get to loot a couple of more helms.

In any case, I hope the bishop who was in my party or the other attacker (forgot class) who was with us yesterday can testify but even if they do not, I hope this is enough to spread a bit of awareness. First post here so let me know if I need to change anything thanks!

ginwolf, Ditz and Recently like this.
  19. Labour

Labour Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Arma
    Guild:
    [♛] DIVINITY
    1. IGN: Khouri / 14vpll
    2. REASON: Scamming Zhelms
    3. DETAILS: Sold her VIP service but never showed up to FM to pay for the split. Used smega as well if on other character but nothing, unlucky.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  20. AhLiGaddo

AhLiGaddo Well-Known Member

1. IGN: SinsFreak
    2. REASON: Harrassment
    3. DETAILS: 3.PNG
    4.PNG

I don't know if this is worth blacklisting but it doesn't hurt to try to warn the community. So the story starts yesterday when SinsFreak was spamming chat and asking for paladin advice at ch1 fm. I've told him to ask me. He then traded me. Since I can't do anything else while I am in trade so I've decline his trade. Then I've told him to ask his question without trade. Then he immediately defames me. Thinking he was very rude by defaming me without say anything, I've defamed him back. Then we started a defame mini game which I kind of enjoyed since I do nothing these days in the game other than being in fm. There is nothing else in the story. This is it. As you can see from the chat log at the top. He was mad and defamed me just because I've declined his trade. Nothing else.

So today. He whispered me with a threat by saying " you have 2mins to log off before I mass defame you ". Then he gets all mad and puts all angry chat on me with personal attack which I didn't care so I didn't bother taking ss. He was one of those tough online keyboard warrior and acted like he's a mature person and called me a "kid" and asked how old I am. LOL. Then I finally got him to calm down to ask me why he got mad and defamed me other day. And the answer was ^.

@Community
    Try to avoid interacting with SinsFreak. As he will get very sensitive to little things such as ^. He won't take your help as a favor rather "something you must do through his own way". He's self-centered and can be very rude.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    ginwolf, darkjordanx, HarGao and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.