[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    there have been more than 1 people who have reported u here so i think instead of arguing with us abt the telling people to steer clear of u thing, u should clear any misunderstandings of what happened during these apqs 1st instead. -.-'

ginwolf and nosebleed like this.
  2. Relmy

Relmy Donator

IGN:
    Relmy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    apologies accepted . Although I can not shut the fact, you have to know when you say to me that the spear never had that slot, and that I was wrong is considered a scam, the next time better admit your mistake, I think I would have liked to buy it (although at a lower price)

3. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:

You are on the blacklist.

The blacklist is a list of people to stay away from.

If you don’t want people to say stay away from you, have your name removed from the blacklist by correctly refuting your addition to those who are in charge/those who added you.

I don’t know how much clearer I can make myself.

4. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    Temporarily locking this till I can get on a computer and skim through this my goodness lol.

edit: Unlocked- please try to keep the conversation.. concise- there's no reason to reply 2-4 times and quote different things each time. The list of names @nosebleed got was from your appeal (@Curryy ), so if some of those aren't you we have a problem because that sure sounds like account sharing.

I otherwise cleaned up the thread of the circular argument happening. If you guys want to keep discussing this, feel free but keep it civil please.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Shnang, KWJ, HarGao and 6 others like this.
  5. Curryy

Curryy Member

No.
    the names on my ban appeal list are all mine.
    the names Zlatan and zNickl is either not on my ban appeal name list and not mine in general as i also never admitted they are mine so what account sharing are you talking about? they are the ones who links Zlatan and zNickl to me , i never said i own them
    while the people who i argue with claiming those names are mine , a GM can easly check that right?
    is there any punishment to those who false such informations?

6. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Even if Zlatan or zNickl are not yours, the other two names are in fact yours. This person claims you were caught looting apples that werent yours. If you have a problem with being on the blacklist, Id take it up with the person who orignally accused you

7. Curryy

Curryy Member

yes the other two are mine , i never said they are not
    Wendy69 is a person who i had argue with in game so he did what he did.
    tho he already caught lieing by linking Zlatan and zNickl to me and the other claim of the apple thing got no evidence thats mine and his business , yes you are right.
    nosebleed is a person who i never met as he summoned himself , not me calling him out as you asume .
    if he really did just update my full ign list without the rest of his post i would not mind at all.
    but the rest of his post says "he is fortunatley banned and in case he returns we all know who be aware of , and that he is happy that karma got me"
    sounds really personal right? in second thoughts maybe this person does know me and want to ride this shaming post if he said that in this agressive way.
    well in other words he just called me a scammer that people should be aware of so i was asking whats his reason for awaring people from me? legit right? thats it

8. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    DayHime, Ynk and daokevin like this.
  9. joyking7

joyking7 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: Fwego
    Reason for blacklisting: Scamming Leech
    Details (include picture if applicable): Me and my friend were looking for leech in ulu1 last night, and he told me that he could leech us. We paid total 170M for 2 hours leech in ulu1 firstly. After 1 hour leech, he suddenly got offline with saying nothing. I asked for megaphone wondering to know what happended to him. Some people said maybe he just had a bad network. After 1 hour waiting, I chose to get bed to sleep. When I logged in just now, I found that he has left our party, so I believe he was scamming leech. PLEASE LET HIM IN THE COMMUNITY BALCKLIST!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  10. Renhato

Renhato Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sanctum
    I saw him, sending smegas saying.. "im not a scammer, plz buyer, send me a pm to give back ur money" idk if he done with the deal but it was i saw yday. gl solving troubles .

PD: when ur buying leech to avoid issues with bad connections or scamm or whatever, just pay ea hour of services. =)

pinkmachette and ginwolf like this.
  11. Shaiwase

Shaiwase Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shaiwase
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bleed
    IGN: FireOfRyuk
    Im so sure he is a scammer or not.
    He was selling leech so i asked him for 2hrs he was cool with it. he started leeching then he dc twice and return to leeching. He say restarting modem so i was fine with it. Then on the third time dced he never on back that was only within the first 1hr of leeching. so i waited 30min never on. i just want back my 70m mesos. Totel cost is 140m but seen he got do the first 40min plus of the leech just return me 70m

Other IGN; lRyukl and HsMagic

H4N, nyannko777, SoFlex and 3 others like this.
  12. metrocity

metrocity Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Indignity
    Level:
    IGN: Kizzysteers
    Reason for blacklisting: FM bundle scam.
    Details: I hated this guy since he was annoying and slow af in CPQ2 (taking forever to manage a party and thinking it was funny to incorrectly summon, spam stuns, etc., then asking "what's wrong sexy boi???" over and over again) so I left a spiteful message. What do you know, he's also trying to scam people.

upload_2019-4-22_18-16-41.png

13. SoFlex

SoFlex Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Firecast
    IGN: StarStar
    Reason for blacklisting: FM shop zombie tooth scam
    Details: Im playing this game over a year and havnet seen this till now, i got scammed by this guy selling 1.2m per tooth as i thought it was a stack. tried to contact him and he ignored me everytime. I dont have any proof to show but I never complained about anyone and ya'll should watchout from him.

14. bolok

bolok Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    bolokcun
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    He is well known petri scammer. Google seller Ign before buying leech next time.
    is

15. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hello GMs and/or admins or whoever it may concern? Can we quickly just put scamming into the TnC? The morality of these degenerates are no different from vote abusing, hacking and rwting. I am not good at coming up with terms and conditions and rules etc but there were and are great suggestions given by our dear forum users. There needs to be a concrete one in place please.

Please put yourselves in the shoes of the victims and soon-to-be victims.

If it's a manpower issue, why not try your very best to hire 1 or 2 more players to your arsenal of GMs to handle these? I'm sure there are genuine ones out there.

Im posting here and not the scamming TnC thread cuz that thread is left abandoned and deserted.

Dave Deviluke, SoFlex, Kenny and 3 others like this.
  16. Vano

Vano Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Vano
    Guild:
    Guardians
    IGN: ColdSin
    Reason for blacklisting: Gene20 looting
    Details: Usual story, as pt leader ninja-ed book and telling he didn't see one. Be careful on your runs with him.

bolok, nyannko777 and CoralSea like this.
  17. 1661

1661 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Level:
    ColdSin? Lol i sold him fast petri leech and he tried to test if i’m a good seller. Hard to talk to him too tbh.

CoralSea, Doton, Vano and 2 others like this.
  18. Chee

Chee Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: ShadovvHero
    2. REASON: Going into CWKPQ Bonus round when he was not meant to
    3. DETAILS: He wasn't meant to go into bonus round and he still went in immediately, despite our organiser telling him to relog/leave multiple times.

nyannko777 and Shnang like this.
  19. Kizzysteers

Kizzysteers Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kizzysteers
    Level:

You have been harassing me since Kerning PQ, since we won 3 out of 5 win trades and you felt you wanted the 3rd.

You have defamed me daily for a few days, I even made a email to the admins regarding your harassment (still no reply on my message too admins?)

I dont scam, yet you constantly write in my shops, SCAMMER, and when i confront you about it you tell me to ''FUCK OFF''. i told you i wil be reporting you if it continued so here we are.

I've just started playing maple again and didn't know about the item stacking, which is my bad, hence why they are all incorrectly priced not just the one stack...

I would ask you again as its been 3 weeks since you started harassing me, to stop

Attached Files:

ginwolf likes this.
  20. metrocity

metrocity Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Indignity
    Level:
    3 weeks ago I did CPQ2 with you and you not only took a win that wasn't yours but you also spawned ghost pirates that prevented our team from getting EXP since none of our mages could attack safely from the top. You spawned one, and when asked to stop spawning ghost pirates, promptly maxed out on them. Putting a blackboard that says "don't party with kizzysteers" isn't harassment if it's with the intention of preventing others from being trolled by you. Please don't lie. I met you when you were level 60 on your assassin and we were the only two non-AFK people in that room. It's a pretty clear memory and even you're fudging the details.
    I've defamed you on one character that was on a different account since I already used my fame that day. Again don't lie.
    I wrote it once in your shop and I even screenshotted it myself, and you set up a summoning rock scam. I have proof of it and you do too. And to emphasize, I did it once. You're taking single instances and saying that I did them several times without proof. You only have that single screenshot.
    That could definitely be true since you mentioned to me you were a returning player. Regardless on whether it was intentional or not, it was a scam. I believe you on this point.
    What did I do that qualifies as harassment? First, you trolled me in CPQ2 and I tried to make sure people would know that you're a troll by placing a blackboard. That's not harassment if it's revealing someone that could potentially hurt others. Second, after I logged out I went onto another account and defamed you. Again, not harassment, happened on the same day and unless I defamed you on several accounts or got others to defame you, it isn't harassment. Third, I went to your store and called you out on being a scammer (which you are not as you cleared it up). That's not harassment if I called out your wrongdoing. I never actively tried to harass you, and there are only three instances of what you consider harassment (which really isn't harassment) over the span of two weeks. Each instance was short-lived, it wasn't like I constantly followed you around or whispered you. After that first day, I only interacted with you a second time in your store. I've never spoken or seen you in the last week and my post was made a week ago, and you also fail to bring up proof of anything else.

Please stop with the exaggerations. The admins clearly don't think I'm harassing you and you know for a fact that I only interacted with you in the CPQ2 day (blackboard + defame) and in the day you set up that shop a week ago.

The rules say:
    Objectionable Behavior (Harassment) - The act of engaging in any sort of rude, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening or abusive discourse with another player, or alternatively in a setting in which unintended audiences may be present such as all publically transmitted chat or serverwide messages. This includes persistent badgering, flaming, mass defamation or disruption of another player.

It certainly isn't persistent. Don't bother the admins anymore with your false and exaggerated accusations. You're making it out like I never stopped harassing you, when the admins, if they have the time and energy to even deal with something as small as this, can easily check what characters I have and my interactions with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.