[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pwimo

Pwimo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dikku
    Level:
    Guild:
    dogstar
    ignore it dont ignore it bro

2. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

nice scam

Attached Files:

ginwolf likes this.
  3. Satra

Satra Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: VoteMe
    Reason: Mass Defaming

Details:
    He logs into 7 characters and mass defame me in 2 days.
    The reason why he mass defamed is because i tried to buy earring dex 60% of him for 1,5m ea and he said no 2m and then later 3m and i said no thanks good luck selling. then i spammed buying earring dex 60% 3m and i traded him and he said: "no, i'd rather just see you spam and type it, it makes me happy". just really sadistic unstable attitude. then i said like 3 times, dont trade him he sell overpriced stuff. then he started the mass defaming.

Perma ban this manchild. Make him suffer losing all his lv 193 progress. He needs a lesson. Thanks MapleRoyals i love your server!

Moizoos, Punk, Gert and 4 others like this.
  4. Kizzysteers

Kizzysteers Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kizzysteers
    Level:
    Think it’s 10 defames to warrant the hammer

Gert, Carney and Shomna like this.
  5. Satra

Satra Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    He whisped me and said he knows the rule that's why he stopped before reaching 10

Moizoos, Punk, Glenn93 and 3 others like this.
  6. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    The context is clear enough but for your sake, try to take an ingame screenshot in the future. Send me a msg if you need to figure out how to ss. Staff won't accept photos taken by phones or external gadgets if you were to report for harassment or KSing.

ginwolf and Gert like this.
  7. loyal

loyal Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    infect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    IGN: TheScammer (ironic right?)
    REASON: apple looting in APQ
    DETAILS: N/A

Ghostie likes this.
  8. TheScammer

TheScammer Active Member

my pet did not loot your apple

9. PuffyMelon

PuffyMelon Donator

Country Flag:
    Ign: HenGuoYu
    Reason: Mistakenly put 100 elixir for 39999mesos / each.
    Details: This seller need a pair of spectacles so same mistake does not happen again or maybe will.
    Maple0099.jpg

10. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    Why did you aggravate the situation and tried buying it for 3m from other sellers when he said 2m and then changed to 3m? Should have just ended when the offer was rejected.

Its always best to walk away.

Nevertheless I have seen his interactions before and would agree that his behaviour can be toxic.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Shnang likes this.
  11. Kizzysteers

Kizzysteers Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kizzysteers
    Level:
    he done this to my guildy, I smega'd saying wheres my friends money, and his Guild leader came and paid my friend her money said sorry about him.

Ynk likes this.
  12. Exenet

Exenet Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dayservant
    Seems like its also not just a difference of 5 minutes of leech. I'm pretty sure the seller also took some time to npc. Whatever the quality of leech given, it seems they did undercut a good amount of time.

Ynk likes this.
  13. VitaLemonade

VitaLemonade Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    ign: Takatsu / Roostering / Hydrauiic
    reason: scam vip htp
    details: just watch the video

also he was really annoying throughout the entire run. he wouldn't moving all over the place and asking random questions despite us telling him to stop

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Me: are you trolling?
    Yunyong: wtf
    Me: 500m for VIP htp
    Me: u come here with 100m?
    Takatsu: so thats 500/3
    Takatsu: and later pay
    Kuridayo: so ? we report u ?
    Kuridayo: pass me hp gear first
    Takatsu: ok
    Yunyong: havent seen buyer like u
    Yunyong: annoying
    Yunyong: and unreasonable
    Stinde: i hope u will like
    Stinde: 3day ban
    Kuridayo: so u don't have 500m?
    Stinde: or even more
    Stinde: if u wont pay us
    Takatsu: i dont
    Stinde: u better pay
    Stinde: right now
    Stinde: why the fuck u come here with only 100m
    Takatsu: i have to pay you later
    Stinde: ???
    Stinde: no
    Stinde: thats not how it works
    Takatsu: but im not paying yun
    Stinde: yes u are
    Kuridayo: u have to pay 4 attacker
    Stinde: u can pay me
    Stinde: 250m
    Takatsu: i didnt check how much i got
    Stinde: .....
    Stinde: i will report u
    Takatsu: i give free apples
    Me: how many do u have
    Takatsu: o
    Takatsu: 50
    Me: can you just pay in apples then
    Me: apple = 10m and u have 100m
    Takatsu: no because i give them free in ht runs
    Takatsu: so i have to save up
    Takatsu: well if i go as bishop
    Kuridayo: so u want us report u?
    Kuridayo: and u get ban now?
    Kuridayo: easier*?
    Takatsu: i also give random people
    Me: dude
    Takatsu: to close friends at random times*
    Me: it was 500m for vip htp
    Me: u looted egg + htps
    Me: u owe us 500m
    Me: we can take 40 apples + 100m
    Me: k
    Stinde: he run away
    stinde: -.-
    Takatsu: brb

@afyjkil1901 @perkele @SolarSystem

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    WangWangNL, ginwolf, Ellune and 28 others like this.
  14. Mlrage

Mlrage Donator

Guild:
    Azriel
    IGN: LegitKorea (BOBA guild)
    reason for blacklisting: Spot scamming
    Details: So i fell for 1 of the spot scamming schemes, trying to purchase a fm spot from this fella, once purchased and he immediately setup a new store right before me then act dumb and innocent on it. Guess it was plotted and preying all the time.

15. VitaLemonade

VitaLemonade Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Ign: Slytify / Turmeric and possibly Grunch
    Details:

I was in HT and i decided to randomly buy low level leech.
    "Slytify" whispers me saying he'll sell and eventually he comes to leech me at wraiths on his lv 135 bishop, "Turmeric". I pay him 60m quickly without saying anything or ssing because I was in HT and I thought 60m wasn't that much to get scammed. After the trade, he quickly logs off both Slytify and Turmeric.

I figured I got scammed and I decided to google "mapleroyals turmeric" and lo and behold - I found this thread.
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/leech-scammer-3-hours-ign-turmeric.111245/

Okay w.e I decided to try finding another seller and someone named "Grunch" whispered me saying he'd sell leech for 50m. I decided to google "mapleroyals grunch" and I found these threads:
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/i-a...e-been-scammed-by-the-same-individual.111643/
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/new-new-community-blacklist.106823/page-7#post-620344

Interesting how these 3 threads that I've posted are dated around the same time - Dec 17/2017, Dec 22/2017, Dec 19/2017. Really, really interesting. Very lucky concidence. Not.

Also, when you google "slytify mapleroyals", you can find this video.
    It shows that "Slytify" was a Lv. 71 Hermit ... in November 2017.

Like 2 years later.....
    [​IMG]

An hour later and I see someone smega that they've just been scammed by Turmeric.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I decided to ./find all your characters. I see that you're getting skele leeched on Slytify by a bishop....
    Really? You managed to level up like 40 times in 2 years? By leech scamming people and using that money to buy leech from others? Seriously? Why don't you just not scam and ruin people's days and just leech yourself. No one has to lose money that way and you might actually have made it to Night Lord already.

Eli, ginwolf, MoriForest and 10 others like this.
  16. LotusLeaf

LotusLeaf Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lotusroot
    Level:
    To avoid confusion Milinali & oOZenFireOo are the same person.

To start where it began, I joined a "guild" zak run through a friend.
    The run was about 30mins+ with someone dcing at the start of mainbody and the SE dying in mid fight.
    At the end of the run genesis20 dropped and they began talking about splits.
    I said it should be 4 way since the guy dced at the very start of main body and the SE was dead most of the time.

APPARENTLY, the SE (Milinali) wasn't dead "most of the time" according to his standard and I am in no place to decide that so I came to terms and said fine i'll take 5 way splits. But nono, because this is "Crew Guild Run" Milinali wanted to make his own rules and wanted to do 6 way regardless of when the guy dced. I pointed out how this is unfair and you can't just make rules because it's their "guild run" but he refused to listen (see the SS of our convo here)

[​IMG]

I eventually became tiresome and told them I will take whatever split they wish to give me because I didn't want to stir up drama and thought that was the end

BUT B0i was I DUMB (BTW click here to apply). I waited 2 weeks for my splits and didn't hear back so I decided to whisper and got this reply today (see attached SS)
    [​IMG]

I have cropped the screenshots so that it's easier to follow but I can provide time stamps and fuller convo if needed. He refused to pay my split unless I apologize for saying he was "dead most of the time" because it humiliated him front of all his friends. Once I have said that I don't need the split anymore and he can explain himself on forums, he again tried to twist his own words

[​IMG]

17. Joez

Joez Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Latias
    Level:
    Hi,

I think based on what you've presented in the screenshots there's no doubt you should get your gen20 split from the zak run in question. Having not been on this run myself it's difficult for me to speak on behalf of anyone on that run and so I'll try to avoid delving into the how-many-people-should-the-split-be-divided situation, but as per one of Crew's members who were on this run the gen20 sold for 780m in the end.

Our apologies for this situation and whatever impact it may have had; like I said I can't attest for any decisions made during the run itself. I can, however, vouch for Crew being a supportive environment amongst its members and /I hope/ towards the wider community on Royals too. Whether that had any influence upon decision making at the time, I don't know. I hope dispute like this in future can be resolved and mediated in a manner that is professional and respectful, however, and I'm sorry if you felt antagonised during the run or thereafter.

With that said and with the aim of moving forward, I'm happy to give you 130m to cover the split - as I understood the amount was divided by 6; please pm me on forums to arrange a time or ./find Latias / Golurk in game if I happen to be on.

Thanks

Kingdrassss, Carney, Johnny and 13 others like this.
  18. LotusLeaf

LotusLeaf Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lotusroot
    Level:
    Firstly thank you for your genuine response and your effort to clear things up.
    I didn't write this post in hopes of splits nor an apology.
    I just needed to prove that what Milinali claimed was completely false and he is delusional to think that he is correct in this given situation.

I didn't mean to make it sound like a rant about Crew when this 1 person doesn't represent your entire guild, but because of how the situation rolled out it may have sounded that way. (Apologies)
    The rest of the members who ran this zak run were very reasonable and they agreed to do 5 way split but Milinali's pride couldn't handle that decision.

As others may have figured out by now, he loves to twist his words whenever the magic word 'Forum' gets introduced and only offered to pay up for the missing splits much later in the debate

I have also attempted to avoid conflict and said I will take whatever split he believes he owes me.
    Then he has taken this situation step further and demanded an apology if I want any splits from him.

I think this post rightfully belongs in this section because I still believe what he is doing is considered highly inappropriate in any boss runs.
    Again, apologies for making it sound like this was inappropriate behavior from your guild as a whole.

Kentavious, Eriz, FatPnoy and 16 others like this.
  19. caselead

caselead Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN: Venarius / Vennishoh
    REASON: steals fm spots
    DETAILS:

I'm not salty about the spot itself, just saltly that players like this exist in the game.

0:30 - letting him know he's being recorded and doesn't seem to care
    1:50 - gathering people from alliance to try and prove that he's using a bot and also others recognizing him from doing this multiple times before
    6:15 - store closes with multiple people from alliance attempting to grab it

Lunacy and Geyforlife like this.
  20. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:

This guy is a repeat offender who has been posted in here by others as well. Pretty sure he was affiliated with that coin guild who were banned too. He is also playing the IGN "Verstias" and goes by @nomeaning on the forums. I've personally seen the weirdo camp on spots from the second they open until they close 24 hours later.

Lunacy, JTee, MoriForest and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.