Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Dubu

Dubu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Jesus, I wish I checked this before buying leech. Got scammed by nizconaya too. Please avoid this guy like the plague. I cannot see him getting away mass scamming like this.

1. IGN: nizconaya
    2. REASON: Leech Scamer.
    I recruited nizconaya for a 1-hour solo leech at Stormbreaker on my merchant for my mule. He asked for 2 hour leech, luckily i said 1 hour and then extend later on. He logged off immediately for 10 minutes then logged back on to find his next victim. I smegaed that he is a scammer the second he logged on and got a couple of PM's saying that they are about to buy leech from him. They immediately told him to get lost. From the PM's I've gotten, he's probably scammed at least 300m so far.

3. DETAILS:

Nizconaya Windbreaker leech.jpg

Nizconaya Windbreaker leech 2.jpg

2. Shawna C

Shawna C Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: NOFRAUDS/YERUCHIT
    REASON: being a bossy member trying to lead a HTP hosted by me.
    DETAILS: Hosted a HTP with all members and roles decided and confirmed. She came in and asked to change my sed to her friend instead. I gave it to her. In main body, she kept suggesting why not hit this or why not hit that first and for the entire time i was keep mummed about everything she said.
    Her screenshot clearly omitted a sentence she made before my commend and it was exactly like this. " Why can't we hit A head first." At this point i was really really annoyed by her and there you see me telling her to clear her mobs instead. And with that passing statement, she identified me as rude. That was the very first time i speak out after all her suggestion. when ht was down, i took a video of the drops but i suspect due to the frame rate different, it misses out on the nx and gen on the right. I reviewed my video and couldn't see anything on the left. Till date, I still have the video with me and my party member was like " >>>gen". I walk over, press pick up and loot an nx. I picked up the gen on the second click. Immediately I said i pick up an NX, and there she go yakking again like how she was from the start trying to say that i was trying to scam her and whatnot. Paid her 25m for the nx and she continued with her ramblings. I mean such toxic behaviour should be removed entirely from the server.

Immediately after i've sold the gen 30, i contacted all my party members including her about the split. Price that i sold? 1 030 000 000 after tax its 999 100 000. This amount /6 = 166 516 667. I've passed her 165 999 999. the difference of 516 668 mesos not like the 2m that she mentioned. She cancelled the trade, work out the sum for me and said that I have to pay the exact amount. Anyway not trying to be petty here but I paid you 150k extra if you work the sum out properly. Good luck on your future runs. You guys be the judge.

3. Coryn

Coryn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Coryn
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Divinity
    Herein lies the real power of HT :'(

4. Panache

Panache Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: PEMISCRUSHER
    2. REASON: Shop Scam
    3. DETAILS: lining up used Facestomper next to clean ones and pricing them the same.

Classic case of someone trying to get ahead in the sorriest of ways. He lined up his facestompers in a way that would make it seem like he was selling 3 clean ones. In actuality, they were used and only one of them was clean. I talked to someone he knew and asked him to connect me to the player. Once I met him in game and asked him for a refund (even offering to pay for taxes), he proceeded to laugh, scoff, and ignore me. Royals is a small community and it ruins the game for others when greed gets in the way of hard work and effort.

He is in guild Caffe, so if any members can knock some sense into him, it'd be much appreciated.

upload_2020-7-26_22-6-44.png

STYL3X, Gert, Mellow and 9 others like this.
  5. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    been with him for once, have the same feeling over this dude attitude, smh.

EDIT: He die in HT when i was a bishop, blaming me that not clearing out the RED wyren. In fact, there's no mob over the map when he died lol.

MayCookies and Sharu like this.
  6. jasper12345

jasper12345 Member

Country Flag:

Ahh come in this is no scamm. He never said that he was selling all clean Facestomers. This is someone that is atempting to sell an item for more than it is worth. You check the stats of a item you purchase this aint a scamm. it is your own resposibilitie to check what you purchase. Dont just think ohh it is this price so it must be oke. Its not a ETC item

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  7. Spoooxer

Spoooxer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spoooxer
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Systembolag1
    I really camt see why "bundlescams" are blacklist material, i fucked up once just contacted buyer told about mistake and given back but seriously do i go to you guys job at fucking burger king and tell you how to flip your burgers?
    The market is free choose not to buy etc

Knoxz and nosebleed like this.
  8. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    You have a point, so I'm waiting for more community discussion before they get added to the blacklist. I will say that the same sort of parallel "logic" applies here as it does to traditional bundle scams, where one provides a series of items at market value while deliberately manipulating the numbers of a same or similar item within that series to make a profit. Additionally, any point of personal responsibility is irrelevant to whether or not a player is partaking in scummy behavior, which is the point of this blacklist.

Lmao what kind of analogy is this?

I also recognize that genuine mistakes may actually happen, which is why I have this rule in place:

Mellow likes this.
  9. Spoooxer

Spoooxer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spoooxer
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Systembolag1
    Idk man mabe i accidentely price my item one digit too less, i report the person purchasing the item of scamming too?

Bundle scam blacklisting is fucking retarded, whoever pulls that shit off intentionally most likrly noob and whoever purchases it iust lazy player and prob well funded enough to afford the mistake he did himself

The market is free, or maybe u replace thr happy mushroom logo with soviet flag we all have a better place yes?

nosebleed likes this.
  10. Panache

Panache Donator

Country Flag:
    I'm going to have to absolutely disagree with you. If this player was genuinely attempting to sell an item for more than its worth, you would think the items would be priced differently (the 1 att fs would be priced lower than the 2 att/3slot fs) but his intentions are clear when he makes all 3 items priced the same. It sounds like this has never happened to you before, but for players who've been playing for a while (dating back to Maple Global) then you would know the pain. His malicious intent was made especially clear by his troll response or lack thereof.

Merriam Websters definition of Scam: a fraudulent or DECEPTIVE act or operation. ie Pemiscrusher DECEPTIVELY priced his items at the same value similar to the market value of CLEAN FS to DECEIVE others to buying an item of lesser value for the same price as the more valuable clean FS.

I appreciate you showing care with who you add to BL and not being frivolous with accusations because that allows for a more structured and trustworthy list. I feel as though intent and response to confrontation are important when assessing these issues. This is an action that not only hurts the individual player who has been scammed, but it hurts the community because it induces the desire to quit the game, all for the gain of one greedy SOB.

Lime, Sen and Hamil like this.
  11. Nikky

Nikky Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nikky
    Guild:
    Wrath
    IGN: TheLordThief
    REASON: Straight up ditching BPQ & Just being plain rude.
    DETAILS: When the party was first formed, TheLordThief told us that he would mob and that me and my other teammate should hit the balloon, which is fine. After the first cake he goes to hit the balloon and leaves nobody to mob, and all of a sudden yells at us in caps to keep hitting the balloon. We weren't that far off from the other team, and we wanted to cake them one more time. But he already assumes we've lost just because we didn't listen to his instructions. I tell him to stfu and he proceeds to call us dumb whores, leaves party before either team wins.

This is just unnecessarily rude and i would avoid him in general..-.-'
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  12. partial0910

partial0910 Member

Country Flag:
    From what the Ban Appeal says, the GMs don't buy his story of having a 'sibling'

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2021
  13. Chinesespys

Chinesespys Well-Known Member

When I started 4 months ago and hosted ZAK, this player joined once when he was like 140 and forced the higher level dudes to let him drop both runs for nx and constantly telling everyone on what to do. Eventually one of the dudes was willing to give up dropping but he refused and kept complaining the entire time about not dropping both runs and how we were doing Zak “wrong”. Can confirm that he has a really shitty attitude and complains tries to argue over everything.

Nikky and Sen like this.
  14. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Whats your opinion if someones shop title says cheap gen 30 but its only gen 20 books for the lowest price gen30 goes for.

15. Spectbero

Spectbero Donator

Country Flag:
    Situations like this and bundle shop scams should need evidence of intention to get somebody on the blacklist. A random screenshot of miss-priced or seemingly deceptive pricing should not be enough, as we do not know of the sellers intentions. It could be genuine oversight/mistake or it could be malicious, we just don't know.

I think the simple solution is to require evidence of intention to get somebody on the blacklist through screenshots of the purchaser explaining the situation and being refused a refund, a SS of the shop should not be sufficient.

16. Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck Donator

Must be a mistake. He thought he picked gen30 in zak

17. Spoooxer

Spoooxer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spoooxer
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Systembolag1
    Dont see the point of wasting time blacklisting mules

18. zeroanims

zeroanims Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Stepbrother
    Level:
    Guild:
    Addicted
    I also BPQ'd with this guy. I went in with a Purple Surfboard (fast). He said we were losing, he blamed me for using a "slow surfboard." As we're about to lose, he tells me "its your fault" followed by "you dumb b*tch." BPQ ends with a lost and he immediately smega's out "IF YOU USE A SLOW WEAPON IN BALLOON PQ, F*** YOU" and goes up to me and defames me. Sorry for no screenshot. I've never met someone so rude. Total dickhead.

19. Spoooxer

Spoooxer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spoooxer
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Systembolag1
    Give the guy a break he probably stole it from some zak run and then thought it was gen30 ;)

20. Elixia

Elixia Well-Known Member

IGN: Roxxie and HeavMetal
    REASON: Afking in Balloon PQ
    DETAILS: Screenshots are attached.

Attached Files:

Chinesespys and Sen like this.