Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    I just noticed this comment. Please refrain from using that kind of language here, considering that the blacklist thread is a place that tends to invite increased toxicity.

The market is free, yes. But more importantly, individual people are also free to implement community-led systems to address and solve various social problems. Or should we replace the beautiful MapleRoyals leaf logo with a Soviet Flag and then we all will have a better place yes?

Skyra, Tect, Shnang and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoooxer

Spoooxer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spoooxer
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Systembolag1
    never said u didn't have the right to make community led systems in order for this, i just expressed my opinion of this matter as really low iq behavior in my opinion, like sure u can buy a flamethrower to deal with that annoying fly but idk if its worth it.
    focus on bossing thieves, leechscammers or this thread has no meaning and just get overflooded, like whats the point of blacklisting the mule with name like 1231231bank u want me to keep the ign in mind so i can remember it when entering his shop?
    and while we are at it why are u guys making new thread all the time and not keeping just one? like get a leech scammer confirmed then u burn the whole value of 12x mage for a player, actually value.

Diphenhydramine likes this.
  3. Kuken

Kuken Member

1. IGN: HiToMan (He is a lvl 149 Hero as of now)
    2. REASON: Looted NX from my solo bossing
    3. DETAILS: As I killed Dodo in Memory Lane, channel 19, he had waited for me to be done with boss and came up to loot 250 and 5k nx cards. CCed instantly without saying anything.

I have no screenshot whatsoever since he only stole NX, not really sure what I cold screenshot but this happened roughly 10 minutes ago.

I could only take a picture of his char info from my phone as he, from some reason, came back to channel 19 to stand there and DC instantly.

Requesting a community blacklist.

ALSO: I would like to add that you should consider check if he uses hacks ; He looted the NX not more than 10 seconds after boss died, we were NOT in a party and I dropped 100% of Dodo's HP. He was not even in the channel till Dodo had 10% HP so I'm not quite sure how he could loot that NX immidiately.

Attached Files:

4. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

Hey Elixia... I had a pan on my stove catch fire. First time EVER was afk in hunt. Sick and tired of you idiots crying about stuff.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  5. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Hi, could you whisper them the next time they're online and ask them to compensate you for the NX they stole from you? If they ignore you that could only help your case, and even if they respond and completely deny it that could still help validate your claim since they were at least given the opportunity to address your claim. Unfortunately as it stands, your picture is nothing more than a cropped screenshot of someone's character information.

Lmao you can't just make vitriolic and hyperbolic statements like that and backtrack on it when called out.

As for your comment regarding blacklisting mules, I actually completely agree with you. And to answer your question, that's part of why Evan and Becca wanted a new blacklist made--it became cluttered with names of mules (and those of players who either quit or were banned). This diluted the impact of the blacklist, which as we all know, was largely minimal as is. Moving forward I'm going to refrain from adding mules to the blacklist. If others could invest the extra diligence into sussing out the main characters of shop scam mules it would be greatly appreciated. And of course, if anyone disagrees and believes that mules should be added to the blacklist as well feel free to share your thoughts.

6. Elixia

Elixia Well-Known Member

However, you did admit you AFK there, so why are you whining about it?

ginwolf, Ghostie and nyannko777 like this.
  7. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:

1. IGN:
    hakolposheli (holyicemage) | forum: BlackFighter
    2. REASON: Looted everything from krex when he was not supposed to
    3. DETAILS: prob not his first time
    Annotation 2020-07-29 164230.png Annotation 2020-07-29 164606.png

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Panache, nyannko777, Kung and 2 others like this.
  8. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

I am so tired of going back and forth with you. Leave me alone. I'm not whining. You chose to put me in the blacklist because I didn't stop to type to you. I feel my house burning down is a bit more higher priority then a 2 minute event involving little kids who have to whine on the blacklist because I had an emergency.
    Now stop pming me and leave me alone. I seriously don't know what your problem is. Adults take care of shit. Kids whine about the small things.

9. BlackFighter

BlackFighter Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HakolPoSheli
    Level:
    they come for only 1 run and want to leave me without ring and nx.. and they didnt mentioned that they allready decided who take what without let me know.. WTF?
    and payed back 5m for that 350nx that taken.

10. Elixia

Elixia Well-Known Member

Uh, you started the pm. Maybe you should’ve thought this through before acting like you’re the victim. And if you know it’s a 2 minute event, maybe wait till after the event to start cooking :)

11. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Did you ask before looting everything? Devin is the host and brought hs+se, and surely can pick one nx or ring. I joined second and was promised the ring, and I white you twice. Of course, you can argue the belonging of the ring, but are you going to explain why you took the nx? just pure greed
    Anyway, enjoy your blacklist

12. Tsue

Tsue Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Tsuenami
    Guild:
    USSR
    [​IMG]

13. BlackFighter

IGN:
    HakolPoSheli
    Level:
    took nx by mistake and payed in the place 5m for that lol
    and asked several time if go for another run and then silence. u could smega from the beggin that all taken and only running 1 run espacially before reset

14. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    "by mistake" bruh. Do you really think we are going to believe that? You didn't even leave a sunshine behind. If you paid her for nx compensation, then where is my ring compensation? Also, your intention of taunting after taking everything really disgusted me
    I am not going to spend more time arguing with you, don't waste my or others time in the future ( by being blacklisted)

15. Chinesespys

Chinesespys Well-Known Member

I mean a simple apologize would be expected instead of instantly insulting other players and getting upset at something you caused yourself. ^_^'

Kung, harp, ginwolf and 6 others like this.
  16. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

Now you are ignored. Have fun talking to yourself.

17. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

And you are involved in this how?

18. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Hello friends! Here are some housekeeping updates. Now y'all know I am HERE for all this spicy, complex, interdimensional drama, but I promised myself to take this blacklist at least a little bit more professionally this time around. And I believe the time has come to put some things to rest:

1. HeavMetal has been added to the blacklist.​

2. Roxxie has not been added to the blacklist. And that is solely because I told you that I would not add you this time under the good faith first offense rule (earlier via PM). But keep in mind that you had been reported multiple times in the previous blacklist and that your attitude throughout this entire ordeal has been incredibly unpleasant for everyone involved. Whether you are ever placed on this blacklist is largely irrelevant in the context of the reputation you have cultivated for yourself in this community throughout the years. I hope that you are safe and that your home remains undamaged otherwise.

3. PEMISCRUSHER has not been added to the blacklist. Since this conversation has become largely overshadowed by the more recent reports, I have made the executive decision to not add mules to the blacklist. This will apply moving forward as well. If anyone is ever able to figure out their main IGNs, please report back here.

4. HiToMaN has not been added to the blacklist (yet). Please follow up for me regarding what I said earlier when you get the chance.

5. HakolPoSheli has been added to the blacklist. Normally I would write this off as a personal squabble, but you taunting the stats of your ring heavily gives me the impression that you had every intention of taking all the drops for yourself from the beginning. And others can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong since I've never been bossing, but it makes no sense for strangers to join a Krex party and then take turns looting instead of splitting. This especially does not make sense given there were three people and you can only participate in Krex twice daily.​

Virgo, CerealnOats, Tect and 3 others like this.
  19. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    lul deja vu

Dann, Tect and Sen like this.
  20. BlackFighter

IGN:
    HakolPoSheli
    Level:
    they planned to go for only 1 run withour let me know.. and when i asked to get split of the loot i got toxic answer that its taken, then i asked if go for another run and he didnt even reply, after few attempt to get anwer he talled me that he came for only 1 run (WTF) and i need to stay with nothing after i took 2 apples? so i decided that ill take the ring no matter what, cuz of the rush i took the nx too and payed for it on the same spot, and sayed that on the next run ill pass takin loot, so the one who decided to go after 1 run will get nothing and who will come to the next run will take all and i dont take anythin, but they dont want to go for another run as i sayed so i dont feel that i act toxic or unfairly just took care of my self and didnt let to the person who decided to come only for 1 run to take the loot.