Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bar155

bar155 Well-Known Member

REPORT FORMAT
    1. IGN:
    Stefanx3
    2. REASON: not a nice person
    3. DETAILS:
    i accidently put 32tma single earrings for 900k, at the moment i cought my mistake stefanx3
    bought it and then ignored me and blocked my right after when i pm him
    stefanx3 is just.... idk even.... may day is fked now and he just ignored me so i thought you guys might be intrested to know :(
    Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

2. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That dude did nothing wrong. He blocked you to avoid you pestering him about an item he fairly bought in the FM. Definitely not blacklist worthy.

Graces, Sharu, sjoerdnl and 13 others like this.
  3. Covid20

Covid20 Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Koming, Komatsu
    2. REASON: Mapyoinking (although allowed, not ethnical), toxic
    3. DETAILS: Friend (Bucc) hunting anego, gave this player a map to kill on previous channel. In return, he flashjumps over her while circling to yoink a channel. When called out, whisper to threaten - not cool. #SorryNotSorry
    upload_2020-9-24_12-9-18.png

MoldySoup likes this.
  4. Covid20

Covid20 Donator

Country Flag:
    This isn't the first time he's done this.

5. ZHOU YI SONG

ZHOU YI SONG Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Komatsu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Workers
    @Covid20
    ANY KILL STEAL?
    OR U ANNOY ME?
    OR NL CANT FLASHJUMP???????:confused:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  6. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Please take this elsewhere--this is a personal squabble amongst the two of you that is not meant to be handled by the Community Blacklist.

As for reporting players who leave before completing the 4th run of APQ, it seems that the votes from the previous poll are dead even (and were actually leaning towards no for a while the last time I checked). As such, I will not be adding early leavers to the blacklist. However, I do encourage you all to continue submitting reports of players who leave before completing the 4th run of APQ. I will be implementing the following compromise rule: A player who has been reported three times for leaving without completing all four runs of APQ will be added to the blacklist. The reasoning is to account for new players who may simply be unaware of this unofficial etiquette, but to also acknowledge the fact that after a certain point one should reasonably have the experience otherwise to engage in cooperative content with their fellow players in a socially acceptable way. Hopefully, this process will also encourage players to instruct one another in proper etiquette when things don't go as planned, rather than sprinting headfirst towards the blacklist.

loyal, Fatlip, ilyssia and 3 others like this.
  7. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I think this is a good compromise. It's also important to remember that sometimes life or a bad internet connection unexpectedly gets in the way. A few years back I had to leave APQ early cause a big earthquake hit where I was, and I needed to make sure family, etc were all okay, for example. The APQ party didn't like it, but I had no way of knowing what was about to happen, and Maplestory is less important than rl. Some people here have kids too. Internet connection problems can be difficult to predict, and sometimes it's better that the person leaves rather than risk DC'ing during the quest. It's usually possible to find another person or mule willing to take over.

Dabsta, Kung and Sen like this.
  8. 陈少爷

陈少爷 Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    FaZe
    IGN: Legocalll
    REASON: APQ apple loot
    DETAILS: when the time was almost end, i was hitting those 2 boxes, and he jump down and hit my boxes and loot my apple.

9. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    These situations are tricky; because of lag, it can be difficult to determine who got to the boxes first. If you actually saw him hitting the boxes, it's very possible that on his screen, he got to those boxes first and you were the one that got there second. Did you ask him for the apple back afterwards? What did he say?

I've had similar things happen. It is very very frustrating, but it's probably better to let it go and accept that lag is a pain in the arse in APQ bonus and that sometimes this will happen.

10. 陈少爷

陈少爷 Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    FaZe
    i dont think so i was hitting longer before he jump down. we was jumping around with flash jump and he found no boxes around him he just hit my box. he just loot and say is his

11. Daryl Wong

Daryl Wong Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OrbDestroyer
    I have returned with my APQ blacklist MUHAHA. As for this guy, I think he should be immediately blacklisted for a variety of reasons that I am about to explain (even though the rule is 3 chances.

IGN:
    bouzuatama
    REASON: Purposely ruining the 4th APQ Run and being an overall nuisance.
    DETAILS: 1st SS shows how he was just being a cheapskate and refused to pot while walking in this stage (He did not get hit by rombots but died to the lava). 2nd SS shows him being irritating AF and continously asking the PT to supply him a fast attack weapon (I didn't SS this but he even caused our whole pt to wait for him in the rope stage cause he kept asking for the weapon). 3rd SS shows him abandoning our pt in the 4th run :)

Maple0000.jpg
    Maple0002.jpg

Maple0006.jpg

Sen, Ruruchi, Tentomon and 1 other person like this.
  12. 陈少爷

陈少爷 Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    FaZe

bouzuatama
    agree he did one run my apq pt and leave and i smega to black list him .. he from japan please ban him

13. Valzer

Valzer Donator

IGN:
    Valzer
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    IGN: yy11
    REASON: Scamming (going over a/w + cursing)
    DETAILS: i wanted to buy his 32/1 tma earrings that im looking for a long time and he tried to get more offer's even though i offered more then a/w, afterwards he started cursing me in hebrew.

Attached Files:

14. magicnylu

magicnylu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyLean
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degens
    Legit happened to me yesterday with the same guy
    I offered that dude A/W for a Red Craven yesterday then he told me its mine but sold for a higher bidder 2 mins later.

Tentomon and ShenMaple like this.
  15. Angkor

Angkor Donator

IGN:
    Tepe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    YY11
    confirmed scammer, lies about c/o and also never respects his a/w.
    I also bid for those earrings and he was willing to keep bidding even though the a/w of 2.5b was already passed.
    I bid 2.7b and then he told me another person (IGN: xHUJTHHx) out-bid me for 2.75b. [FIRST SC]
    Then I told him I can't out-bid that and that he should sell it for the highest bid of 2.75b. [SECOND SC]
    His reaction was "it's yours" (probably told that to like 3 more people that a/w-ed it) and that he told the c/o of 2.75b that he "respects me" and will sell it for me. [THIRD SC]

Obviously the c/o of 2.75b (xHUJTHHx) is his friend and I felt they were both laughing at me and not respecting the bid, the a/w and lying about c/o's.
    BTW, he ended up scrolling the item again, so either he didn't respect the last c/o, or xHUJTHHx was indeed his friend and faked the c/o of 2.75b.

*NOTE: please ignore the other whispers and chats, I was helping people with my islander while this happened XD*

upload_2020-9-29_15-39-28.png

upload_2020-9-29_15-37-49.png

upload_2020-9-29_15-40-30.png

Attached Files:

Sen, Virgo and ShenMaple like this.
  16. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    I would have added this player. But I won't, because they are banned lol. (They will be going into the banned spoiler though).

As for YY11: Normally I wouldn't consider reneging on a trade to be a scam. But based on the number of reports and the amount of evidence provided, I will be adding them for Bidding Scam. As for the cursing in Hebrew, can someone confirm this? It doesn't necessarily have to be bannable, but if they were cursing out another player I think it's at least certainly blacklist-worthy.

EDIT: YY11 has been added for harassment as well. Thank you to the player who PM'd me!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Angkor, Sha and Tentomon like this.
  17. shes

shes Member

I am sorry you felt that way then. It was not my intention. Let us resolve this issue once and for all - I do apologize to you and to the rest of the people in the party. Are we on good terms now? Could we please forget this ever happened? I really do hate quarreling.

Xenez, Sen and Aelyssia like this.
  18. MonsterDota

MonsterDota Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xery
    We accept and are sorry too. Happy endings do exist! 0:)

Gert, Sen, shes and 1 other person like this.
  19. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    [​IMG]

Gert, x3heybee, Dave Deviluke and 8 others like this.
  20. Plumit

Plumit Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kwas
    Guild:
    Hype
    1. IGN: Devilpersue
    2. REASON: Leech issues
    3. DETAILS: Incoming text bomb! Devilpursue smega'd for skele leech for 70m with partner ready. I did not know either the leecher or the other person receiving leech. I show up to leech, pay 140M upfront for 2 hours of leech, seeing no real issue with doing so. ~30 minutes in, the partner disconnected and was unreachable. The conversation followed as such :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Resolution : the leecher would not continue the 2 hour session unless I had a partner present (that he was going to provide for me). I said no, and to avoid getting the extreme league of legends toxicity flowing out of me, I requested my money back. He said it hasn't been a full hour yet, but he'll give me the 70M back. All of this last part of the money back situation was in a trade screen where I did remember to take a s/s in time (but I did receive 70M back).

babyfishh likes this.