Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Noobie

Noobie Well-Known Member

Level:
    I dont understand why his post get some like, maybe he has many good friends here? But whatever, what he show in all 3 incidents is always him and his friend mocking/start the fight first :-/

You cannot blacklist someone because you dont like them, mocking them, trigger them, and when they get angry, you put them on blacklist lmao

willian125677 likes this.
  2. KWJ

KWJ Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Oblivion
    Idk bibz, but I do know that ANZWesblog had been blacklisted for a separate incident previously. Paying for a name change and getting out of blacklist doesn't feel right to me, though the mods have now updated the blacklisted name.

Henray17 and Sen like this.
  3. Noobie

Noobie Well-Known Member

Level:
    To be more pricise, can you tell what is his ign before name change? I'm kinda new here and I didnt know much about a person.
    Maybe he is a bad person before, maybe some people hate him before.

But what's i see clearly here is bibz try to trigger that bad guy, that's not a nice action, even he is a bad guy but looks like he doesn't want to fight first, he is just pay back when someone try to confront him. Trigger people to make them angry, take all the screenshot when he say angry words, then put it on Blacklist to make people think bad about him, that's not nice thing to do from a good person.

4. KWJ

KWJ Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Oblivion
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/community-blacklist.166479/page-20#post-1053882

edit: he wiped all his posts in this thread but you can still read them from others' quotes.

5. Noobie

Noobie Well-Known Member

Level:
    I already read this and all of the comment between them but idk now why he edit all his post, but i think he is lagging in mapleroyals client but somehow his saying looks like he is playing another game.

However, beside that, i still keep my point
    There is no point to trigger them and make them angry, and put them on blacklist. That's not nice. And acting like a victim when they clearly want to confront him first, just makes me feel it's funny.

6. KWJ

KWJ Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Oblivion
    All I wanna is say that the reason I liked bibz post is cuz it confirmed YourSanta == ANZWesblog.

Henray17, nyannko777 and Sen like this.
  7. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    This is slightly off topic, but I wanted to quickly clarify (just in case) that I updated the player's IGN based on an anonymous tip. As a forum mod I don't have access to ban logs or admin-sided requests (i.e. character name changes), so anything that is updated here is based on information that was accessible to the community.

On another note that is even more slightly off topic, I think I mentioned this way earlier in the thread--but I generally "like" messages in this thread as a way of showing that I approved a player's blacklist report (mostly based on following proper evidentiary protocol). It is not necessarily a way of me showing personal agreement condemning a specific type of behavior. I figured I'd also throw this out there now because someone had accused me of showing favoritism as a Staff member by liking certain reports.

although i did like kwj's posts earlier in this thread because they're a cutie uwu

Henray17 and KWJ like this.
  8. Noobie

Noobie Well-Known Member

Level:
    Fine, it's your opinion, but that guy looks sincerely to me even with what he write on the mods profile asking about why put his name on blacklist, he doesnt seems like a bad guy for me, even in that APQ incident of him, i think there is just some misunderstanding.

9. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Petition to remove Likes from Community Blacklist

Jokes aside, I think it's stretching too far to say 'Like' = Agree or Approval of the person's content
    The 'Like' can be because the person find the post funny (sometimes in a sarcastic way)
    So it's better not to use 'Likes' as a way to determine whether the rest of the players agreed with the said post in terms of context

KWJ likes this.
  10. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    Not in topic, looking forward forum post with more emotion feature other than "like" like fb :p

11. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Would be better to submit that at https://royals.ms/forum/forums/feedback.3/ with the relevant details so I may forward them to the Devs for consideration

Try to provide reasoning as well for the suggested emoticons

Diphenhydramine likes this.
  12. Fergerar

Fergerar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NotNando
    IGN: ISelendis (Selendis in forum)
    REASON: General toxicity in APQ, could be considered as a low grade racist name-calling
    DETAILS: This might not be enought to put Selendis on the blacklist but it should be enough to set a record.
    This was the second time I apqed with Selendis so she new my nationality (Mexican). Out of nowhere she started to refer to me as "Taco"
    upload_2021-1-8_12-21-23.png
    The pq was going fine, nevertheless she continued to talk about tacos, with the excuse that she was talking with a friend about them
    upload_2021-1-8_12-25-0.png
    upload_2021-1-8_12-25-24.png
    In case you had any doubt if she was refering to me as "taco" or not, on the 1 stage of our 3rd run I got the hammer from the Magic Fairy and dropped it on the mirror, to which she said "gracias taquito" roughly translated to "thank you taquito", taquito being the diminutive of taco.
    upload_2021-1-8_12-27-37.png
    I wouldn't care if this was an isolated incident, but it isn't. The first time I apqed with her (couple of days ago, maybe last week) she did the same thing and also said when someone was talking in english "sorry I don't speak school shooting". Sadly i don't have a screenshot of that.

As a latino myself, it pisses me off that some latinos in this server (@famous apq latino guild that seals apples) have to act all edgy in an attempt to get the attention of other players. The only thing you accomplish is damaging the reputation of the other latinos in this server.

13. nakahara

nakahara Donator

Country Flag:
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

14. Breig

Breig Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Arithmetic
    Level:
    Guild:
    Famed
    1. IGN: Rblood (RbLood)
    2. REASON: Leaves APQ after two failed runs.
    3. DETAILS: We started APQ and I was conviced we had BR and GR, turns out we only had GR, I aoplogized and logged to my BR to finish 3 runs. We started 2nd run and one of our members DC at stage 2. I disband party and start over, when we are outside the PQ and I am inviting everyone, Rblood leaves, I whispered him asking if he was joining, the last 2 runs (did not catch a screenshot of that). He answered as shown in image attached.

Now we are 5 players who still wish to do our last 2 runs, but can't because 1 person left.

I would say I understand the frustration but really, I don't, it is a mushroom game.
    I believe this to be purely ill mannered behaviour, that does not belong in any place.

As of 15 minutes later, he has not logged of, and has switched maps, which indicates him not being AFK, he simply lelft cus he didn't want to pq with the rest of the party.

Attached Files:

15. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I don't feel that leaving after 2 failed runs with the same strangers is unreasonable of him ^ This is coming from somebody who likely wouldn't leave after 2 failed runs under those circumstances. In his mind he's running with 2 strangers who have already made mistakes/had errors which resulted in the runs failing and the odds of success aren't looking too hot going forward. He wasn't rude to you, didn't lash out, and he explained his reasoning, which was valid (IMO), and he even wished you good luck in the end. It sucks, but this is just one of those situations where nobody wins and nobody was wrong. Mistakes were made which understandably caused somebody to no longer want to keep trying after repeated failures.

16. SkullMarker

SkullMarker Donator

IGN:
    SkullMarker
    1. IGN: FpChan
    2. REASON: Cpq Leech Scam
    3. DETAILS: Sold him 2 rounds of cpq leech,after the first round he went afk in there for over 15min while i waited and his excuse was he went to the bathroom, tought something was fishy but i said i will do 1 more he paid and we went inside he then AFK'ed for over 3 hours! after 3 hours he sent me a messege to come get my money (his excuse this time was that he felt asleep) not even 1 sec went from the moment i told him im omw to the moment he went back to afk and just ignore me.
    i tried messeging him mulipale times but he wont answer me no matter what.
    in the end i wont die from the 21m he owe me i just dont want other ppl to get scammed by him like that. cuz he wont even let u know he will just afk in the victory area without warning for 2-3 hours.

My friend Merved can even vouch for it (another cpq seller that was vs me in those rounds)

Some images of me trying for ever to get him to answer me after that cpq round...

cpq leech scam.png cpq leech scam.png 2.png cpq leech scam.png 3.png cpq leech scam.png 4.png

17. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    This sounds like something that definitely could use more community input.

Added. ~imboss

Kenny and Alstero like this.
  18. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    It would be great if you can translate the ss-chat for us. My potato head can’t read Spanish. it looks like she wasn’t intentionally offending you based on the English chat (I could be wrong ofc)

Aradia Megido likes this.
  19. Fergerar

Fergerar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NotNando
    Kinda why I said that this might not be enough for blacklist, if I only took the first 3 screenshots then the report wouldn't have make sense. But it is clear in the last screenshot that she was trying to offend me refering to me as "taco" and trying to cover up in previous screenshots by "talking about her favourite food".

Still, here are the context translations.
    Context: before we started the apq some guy in our party left without saying a word, and Selendis (the ldr) invited someone else.
    In this screenshot you can see Selendis and MrShanks talking about it.
    There is no spanish on the 2nd spoiler so I'll continue with the 3rd spolier.
    Inbetween runs Selendis asked if someone has gotten 0 apples from bonus. On the top of the chatbox you can see her asking. Right after she asked, Yelana said "go". Afterwards Selendis told Yelana to "relax" (tranquila) and explained in spanish why she was asking people the amount of apples that they got, she believes that if someone gets 0 apples then its a bad channel and the party should cc.
    Those are all the parts. if someone asks I can also provide the translation word by word but imo this should be enough.

Aradia Megido, MoldySoup and MsKate like this.
  20. Selendis

Selendis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos

MCEpop.gif

Jaml likes this.