Closed Ban Appeal: Virus17

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Virus175, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virus175

Virus175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Virus17
    Level:
    IGN: Virus17
    Last thing you did: I got Tedtacular Bearingtons and then I trained to level 45 in Hunting Ground Middle of the Forest 2.
    Why do you think you got banned?: I got a +7 White Bandana using 10% scrolls on Maple Island. I have been playing for more than one week and I`m level 45.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Your account has been permanently banned for serious violation of the rules. Therefore you will be unable to use this account.
    Details: Sila permanently banned Virus17: Suspicious Activity.
    What GM banned you (optional): Sila

I want GM Sila to apologize for this, I want my account back with everything I had before getting banned for no reason, you can`t speculate when banning people, please show me your "proof" and explain this. I haven`t broken any rules, check my whole chat information or whatever you want, you won`t find anything, so please if you are going to ban somebody do it with a reason.

Forum registration took me a lot of time, confirmation email never worked, I tried with @hotmail.com @outlook.com @outlook.cl, I finally had to create a gmail account in order to get it, after hours of waiting.

I couldn`t vote yesterday and I can`t do it today, so I want my 16,000 NX, a compensation for this and as I mentioned before, I want Sila to apologize for this.

Graces, iLaza and zooticide like this.
  2. Matt

Matt Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matt
    Level:
    N/A
    Guild:
    Staff
    You were banned because we noticed you owned a fully 10%'d helmet on Maple Island, which is incredibly hard to make. So unless you explain how you managed to obtain or create such a unique piece of equipment your ban will remain. And to clarify, you can vote while banned, so any NX you would have obtained will be on your account if you are unbanned.

Gangsta likes this.
  3. Virus175

Virus175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Virus17
    Level:
    I got it legit, I scrolled it in front of IslandSiut (I don`t know if that`s a capital i, l or whatever), I`m really lucky since I wanted to scroll it in front of her, what if I hadn`t? I`d have no proof and I`d be banned for no reason just because of your speculations, not to be mean, but it`s true. I was astonished just as you are, I just moved the scrolls into my White Bandana one by one, and all of them succeed, she even told me that she searched for scroll hack on internet because of it being so hard to achieve, and I couldn`t stop laughing because it was really legit, I was really happy and your banning just ruined it. I told her that I would have everything +7 if that would be the case, and that I hated cheating and cheaters as well. That`s how it happened, nevermind about NX, but I want my time back, would you give it to me? I tried hours just to get that email confirmation and I couldn`t PM any admin since my forum account wasn`t confirmed and it wouldn`t allow me to. I know that you just don`t care if I have to quit, but at least before doing so, I want to give my legit stuff to my island friends, I can`t stand your lack of professionalism as GMs for what you have done to me, is there even a scroll hack? one in which you can success everything? because I don`t know what else you want me to tell you, more than scrolling by normal means moving them into the equipment.
    By the way, would you vote if you got banned unfairly? because it really totally ruined my day and since I couldn`t receive my confirmation email I couldn`t be less worried about NX, while trying to get a solution for this.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    eddz2, Graces and iLaza like this.
  4. Matt

Matt Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matt
    Level:
    N/A
    Guild:
    Staff
    There's no need to go off on a tangent. I was just asking for an explanation. It seems very odd, especially if this was your first attempt at scrolling one - Which it seems like it is since there are no other hats that look like previous scrolling attempts on your account. Therefore this makes it even more strange as the chance of this happening is ridiculously unlikely. I wouldn't mind hearing a vouch from @IslandSlut in this thread.

5. Virus175

Virus175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Virus17
    Level:
    There wasn`t need to ban me just by speculating neither, I`m just asking for something that`s my right: to have my stuff back, my time back, and a solution for something that`s totally unfair. Do you expect me to be happy or something? and yes, it was my first attempt while scrolling a hat equipment, and it was casualty because I didn`t care that much into scrolling just until I found Maple Island rank thread. And please don`t tell me that it would be less suspicious for me to have another +7 because you banned me for having just one. By the way I had scrolled stuff before my White Bandana, I just never scrolled any type of hat and it was my first attempt and I`m not scared about anything, I don`t have anything to hide.

You know, right now I don`t want anything else than my stuff back, since I`m quitting, I just want to give my friend noob4ever and IslandSIut my stuff and that`s it, since I owe Island my legit +7 because she got me into scrolling, and noob4ever my shoes and all my other stuff because he was and he is a great friend and I promised him to give him my stuff if i had to quit, I never thought that I would be playing for almost 2 weeks before doing so.

It is ridiculously unlikely, I`m not saying it`s not, you have no idea about how I was when I achieved my +7, I laughed like a crazy man, well whatever, you should check all my chat logs or whatever you have to do, you are not going to find anything, ever.

Island is not that active as far as I know, so your solution is to wait for her? and then what are you going to do when you find out that my White Bandana is totally legit? don`t expect me to be happy (again) and put yourself in my shoes.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  6. Virus175

Virus175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Virus17
    Level:
  7. Matt

Matt Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matt
    Level:
    N/A
    Guild:
    Staff
    Bump, and I'd like any other islanders' views on this. @Chokladkakan maybe?

8. Chokladkakan

Chokladkakan Web Developer

There's not much I can say beyond the obvious; it's a one in ten million scrolling endeavour. I wasn't there and I don't particularly know Virus17.

9. Matt

Matt Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matt
    Level:
    N/A
    Guild:
    Staff
    Well, the maths always helps put things into perspective. That is a ridiculously high chance. Especially on the first try of scrolling the helmet. Virus175 should have ended up with many 5/7 or 6/7's before getting it. And there are none on the account.

10. Virus175

Virus175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Virus17
    Level:
    I already told you that I have been playing for no more than 2 weeks in total, when I used to see Chok he was usually afking in ch1, havent said more than Hi to him and I wasn`t even sure if he was there. Omg when you do realize you have been judging me as a cheater or whatever and you realize that I`m not, your reputation as GMs is going underground, this is the most unfair thing that has happened to me in my life as gamer. Did you fully check my account??? Don`t you have a step by step thing to solve this more than relying on people? Has this ever happened before? really?? seriously, I don`t know what else to say to you, I`m not a cheater, I didn`t hack, I didn`t break any rule in the whole game, I didn`t modify anything, I just moved scroll by scroll into my White Bandana, how the heck would I modify something like that, put my account in a whole investigation, this is truly unbelivable

11. Virus175

Virus175 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Virus17
    Level:
    I WANT A SOLUTION FOR THIS NOW.

12. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    I've talked to IslandSlut, Fired, Isleturi and a handful of other islanders. Nothing they said has helped prove your innocence- in fact, quite the contrary.
    And for the record, no one -owes- you anything. You have no rights - you dont own it, pay for it, it doesnt belong to you.

Quoted from the TnC itself:
    We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the game. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the game.

You will remain banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.