Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips
    1 : IGN : EdgarD
    2 : Reason : Leaving CWK after 1 run while we were supposed to do 2 runs and had buyer for 2 runs,
    3 : details :

I decided to host a 4 man CWK with all mules. I used 3 mules and EdgarD (DK) joined my pt first. The rest of the pt joined and we all searched eyes. Everyone paid me 6 hearhts to go CWK. At the bonus he would attack with 2 chars and he was the only short combat fighter for bottom. He wanted to solo so we let him solo and after we killed mage / pirate we helped him out.

After the run he suddenly complained that soloing the bottom row is too mucht work for a 4 man bonus and left the party with his mule. I offered to fight with my 145 DK that was also part of the party but he would not come back. In the end we were unable to do our 2nd run and the buyer also could noy buy a 2nd run.

No screenshot to bad of him leaving since we tried to get him back at first.

2. sean128309

sean128309 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WinterWind
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nocturnal
    Can vouch. I also offered to help on my bucc before run starts.

3. MoldySoup

MoldySoup Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MagicForest
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boba/Heroic
    I fully endorse the addition of @critisizex to the blacklist. @Sen, please don't forget to add the other character, "Klngz", to the list. I had the misfortune of accepting an invitation from that particular username to join his Krexel expedition, and did not know that his other character was already on the blacklist. Due to the fact I was in Altaire Camp at the time of accepting the invitation, I had to take a little while to use a teleport scroll back to town, go to Helios Tower to teleport back to Ludibrium, go to the Free Market to buy a Teleport Rock for 3,000,000 mesos. After I used the rock to go to Ruins of Krexel I, I'm still "too late" and Klngz had gotten another Bishop (the aforementioned HsOrBless) to fill my shoes.

I solemnly admonish every player to avoid partying with HsOrBless/Klngz in your future bossing runs or he will certainly leave you extremely annoyed afterward. Run with him at your own risk.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    General_XM7 likes this.
  4. Al3x

Al3x Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    13uccaneer
    Level:
    1. IGN: BonnieBao
    2. REASON: Leaving APQ
    3. DETAILS: Left APQ after first run without an explanation and lied about being a bride. Please avoid this person in your APQ

Below is the screenshot

Attached Files:

Jesseh likes this.
  5. Mickazoo

Mickazoo Donator

IGN:
    Mickazoo
    Level:
    I know this is an old post but it has been brought up on the last page and had to see it. Oh my god, watching this gave me so much pain, true pain. Holy shit. I am sorry you guys went through that I promise when I buy my HTP I won't be such pain LOL

General_XM7 likes this.
  6. Yakamoz

Yakamoz Well-Known Member

1 : IGN : Eunjin
    2 : Reason : Leaving APQ
    3 : details :
    When we finished 2run, he asked one of them why he was contesting for the same box with him and he hit first, The other party also claimed that he arrived and hit first.
    I think Eunjin does not have server delay in mind, Caused some unpleasant quarrels, 3run is running, Eunjin is in the stage 4 he dc, He came back when we ran the stage 5 , but left the party without hesitation.

Eunjin.png

MoldySoup, IJustinI and Derrxck like this.
  7. loyal

loyal Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    infect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    ign: Final1094 (140 NL)

Reason: Left APQ after 1 run

Details: Raged about people being near him in bonus and left during stage 1 of round 2

Screenshot (16).png
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  8. Easy

Easy Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Genikimori
    2. REASON: Left after one Zak run
    3. DETAILS: I Smega that im joining a Zak party, he added me and his BS mule, took him 30 min to create a party and add everyone and he refused to do smegas, then after the Zak run he just said he is leaving because he want to do the pre-quest on another char and give it the helmet and he will do it later so we have to wait for him, then when we told him its not how Zak runs works he just told us he leaving, basically screwing our second run for that day.

9. Shawn

Shawn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Idiom
    upload_2021-3-14_4-54-20.png

IGN: portfolioMAX
    Reason: Store scam
    Details: Hides 77,777 per teeth amongst 7,777 per teeth

Attached Files:

CreamGoddess, Jesseh, loyal and 2 others like this.
  10. tkddn8281

tkddn8281 Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. IGN: AkoDarT
    2. REASON: Leech Scammer
    3. DETAILS: payed him 70m , doesnt leech me and then he logged off

Sen likes this.
  11. DongmyRain

DongmyRain Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    1. IGN: AkoDarT
    2. REASON: Leech scam
    3. DETAILS: Wanted to buy harp leech he accepted the money and logout instantly, kept /w him but with no response

Attached Files:

• 片.png
      片.png
      File size:
      278.4 KB
      Views:
    • 片2.png
      片2.png
      File size:
      109.1 KB
      Views:
    Carney and Sen like this.
  12. Boost

Boost Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Boost
    Level:
    I understand what his saying though, I don't APQ at all because of how annoying it is when people take boxes on the top level, when I'm already there.

Or If I'm on a second level somewhere and someone doesn't finish all the boxes at the top, then comes down to double hit the stuff on your level.

They should really just make individual spawns for each person, a small quality of life update for maybe the most boring piece of content in this game would be really nice.

Abdus and Sh0oK like this.
  13. loyal

loyal Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    infect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Many people experience this in APQ and it’s just how the game works. Trust me when I say everyone wants seperate spawns for higher efficiency in bon. It would especially help classes that have low mobility (melee, archer).

But the issue of bonus spawn is entirely beside the point. This is the community black list. Is the issue of spawn in bonus any reason to screw over 5 people out of 3 runs? Everyone knows what they’re getting into when doing APQ and if you dedicate yourself to farming keys and starting the first run with a group, then you should finish all four runs.

Another thing I wanted to mention is the dude was literally an NL. He is the most mobile class for APQ bon. He could’ve simply just gone somewhere else on the bon map with ease. And if I’m being completely honest, no one was even that close to him. We had four people spawn on bot and one person and I immediately moved up while he decided to stay bot with his high mobility. It was simply an instance of him being selfish and expecting others to move away from him that he ended up with nothing. Karma I believe.

I 100% agree with you that the spawns in bon can be cancerous and I wish it were more like CWK, but that’s NEVER any reason to screw over other people. You can see in the ss I linked that this guy was just looking for a fight, and when I retaliated with logic he immediately left.

DonCheeto likes this.
  14. xDarkomantis

xDarkomantis Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Akatsuki
    Thank you for calling them out. I'll try to see if I can talk with them.

15. citizenlenny

citizenlenny Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

Aradia Megido, Damien., Bacon and 4 others like this.
  16. Jen123

Jen123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: IndigoJuly/FarmHoe/CasualTea
    2. REASON: Poor behavior
    3. DETAILS: Bumped into a friend who was with some guild members. This person was insistent on giving their advice about how my friend should ws+30 the 2nd slot of a 110/6 slot dagger and I mentioned that it wouldn't make sense financially, providing numbers to back up my claim.

For example, a 105 clean is approximately 150m. A dagger att 30% is 5m. Theoretically it would have costed my friend 516m to make the 110/6 slot. WS is approximately 500m so using a WS on a dagger worth about 516m obviously doesn't make sense, and would have costed him about 2.8b if he were to 30+ws it. Instead, I suggested he 30% it alone which would have costed an estimated 1.7b instead.

I mentioned all of this and they got upset that I was offering my advice to my friend and afterwards decided to defame me out of spite. I don't care about fame but honestly, we're all adults. As adults we should talk through conflict and recognize when we are in the wrong. This was really petty behavior on their part which is why I decided to post on blacklist. This probably doesn't warrant being added to the blacklist, but it lets people know about bad behavior, because if I knew they were going to be immature over being corrected, I would have whispered my friend instead of offering my advice in all chat just to get blamed and defamed for it.
    upload_2021-3-22_16-41-12.png

After I posted it to forums, they came to find me on another character (so they obviously searched up my ign on forums) and defame me again, as suggested by the gap in servertime and by their comments acknowledging that they saw the post on forums. Again, this is really childish and petty behavior and it would be great if this counts as harassment.
    upload_2021-3-22_17-21-40.png

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    vainz, Bunnyx3, RareCandies and 2 others like this.
  17. giantwang

giantwang Active Member

IGN:
    GiantWang
    1. IGN: AngryBishop
    2. REASON: Leech Scam
    3. DETAILS: Bought MB1 leech from him, paid 'market' in his words 70m for 1 hour for my partner and me. He disbanded party shortly after and proceeded to scam another person named 'SmithsSon' @ FTP1. After pming and being confronted, he immediately went offline.

Attached Files:

EyalGoldberg, Sen, MoldySoup and 4 others like this.
  18. xavierzc

xavierzc Active Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Trapperzz
    2. REASON: Afk in APQ
    3. DETAILS: At 2nd Run he said brb 2mins for emergency and we waited then he ask for another 2mins and we waited and the waiting time is up to 10mins or more, at 4th run he totally afk

proof:

19. vagayo

vagayo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: 0Two

2. REASON: CWKPQ entered the bonus alone and sompio boxes Bad

3. DETAILS:
    Blacklist for 0Two Gremio CREW in CWKPQ entered the bonus alone and sompio boxes Bad buyer, did not want to pay for his mistake was told on repeated occasions to do RC but he did not pay attention, he went directly to the NPC and entered the door and went to breaking boxes alone, leaving everyone in the party outside and unable to break a box

Attached Files:

• BL.png
      BL.png
      File size:
      310.7 KB
      Views:
    DonCheeto and Herbert like this.
  20. sosnek

sosnek Donator

Country Flag:
    @vagayo

I informed your party that I hadn't done a cwkpq in roughly 3 years so I needed a guide. The entire party didn't speak any English (except 1 guy spoke a bit of it), so I had to resort to using google translate for the most part. After I paid for the service, you allegedly said that you told me to reclient? Honestly can't say if this is true or not because I was paying attention to chat, but if so, I must have missed it that one time. Anyways, I'm used to clicking on NPC's to leave bossrooms, so i clicked the NPC which unknowingly brought me to the bonus room. At this point I sort of just froze and wasn't sure what to do. after 30 seconds I said screw it and hit 2 boxes in hopes of getting something I could return to them. Then the time ran out. I met up with the sellers and all of them were yelling at me in spanish. I knew they were upset and I stayed behind to try and resolve things, offered to pay them more in apples. Thats when they said that I owe them 600m for wasting their bonus room. I was a bit skeptical and asked around to get a proper middle man to help us resolve this. Luckily someone came, and they really helped out. They explained that these things sometimes happen and that most people are understanding, but most importantly that it's not okay to extort me for 600m. Middleman and I both agreed 12-14 apples was a fair compensation.

In the end I offered to pay an extra 14 apples for the troubles but they said they would rather have me black listed :-/

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021