Forum Spring Break Travelogue 2021 Winners!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Sen, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Hello everyone, the time has come to announce the winners of Spring Break Travelogue 2021! As vaccines roll out and as travel restrictions loosen up, perhaps these virtual travelogues can be the inspiration for your next vacation!

And of course, your winners are...

[​IMG]

The winner is... @Sandyyyyy! Shoutout to all your handsome dates that helped you win this prize!

Travelogue: Covid-19 may have put your life on hold, but your dating life shouldn't be. There are plenty of ways to meet new people, especially during your vacation. However, it can be a disaster when all your dates show up at the same time. It is important to avoid such mistakes so you can enjoy a waterside drink with your date at an amazing location such as Boat Quay! Bunny: "Is that my husband Churum over there?...~f6~f7~f5"

[​IMG]

First up--or rather--first down? is... @Rielle!

Travelogue: With so much turmoil rolling around on Earth, we thought it would be nice to leave the hustle and bustle behind and unwind in a place....ʎɐʍɐ ɹɐɟ ɹɐɟ. We fortunately found a space where we can fly free with no laws to keep us down! Although this place isn't the safest to stay, it sure did turn our frowns uʍop ǝpᴉsdn.

[​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - -

Next up is... @Lion! Don't worry, your Forum Mod is on the rescue!

Travelogue: SOS. If you're reading this note, send help! I'm somewhere between Victoria Island and Orbis seas. I embarked on a new journey to locate the under water Aquarium, but a nasty storm capsized our ship. I then woke up on a mysterious floating island with one other inhabitant. Ps. After I woke up, my ability Total Crash doesn't seem to be working the way it use to..:admincry:

[​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - -

And last but not least is... @D R E V M ヅ! Hope you saved enough mesos for food!

Travelogue: Wrong destination - #throwback when I first took the wrong taxi to job advance and then end up getting stuck inside Ant Tunnel... forever. (... meanwhile Food truck guy behind me is telling everyone about this dumbass who just used the black taxi)

[​IMG]

First up is... @benkrong! Are you sure you want to find out where those scratches came from?

Travelogue: I have travelled lands far and wide in a never-ending quest for the Maple World's rarest artifacts. Today's travelogue is particularly exciting - a deep excavation into the tunnels of Victoria has led me into what seems like the remnants of an ancient civilization! Armed with my favourite shovel and a trusty scout atop my hat, I survey the cave as a deathly silence shrouds the tall stone arches and eerie blue rocks. Something seems amiss - I wonder what made the scratches on those pillars?

[​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - -

Next up is... @Shiratsuyu! Rumors say she's still in the chamber to this day...

Travelogue: 8th April, 2021. Today I went down the dark, narrow passage I uncovered. It looked more modern than the 4th century structure I had expected. I found a strange chamber, and shortly after, the passageway collapsed, sealing me inside. After pounding the rocks for what felt like an eternaty, I realised it was hopeless. I explored the room instead and found what appears to be the diary of the black mage. I could make a fortune if I can bring this to the maple museum. If I can find a way out, of course.

[​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - -

And last but not least is... @MoldySoup! Wait, that's illegal...

Travelogue: After a long day of wandering and begging for mesos, I found a nice cozy sewer pipe in which to sleep for the night. As I crawled deeper into the tunnel, I could not believe my eyes. This was not just a sewage pipe, but the entrance to a mad scientist's secret lair! What are the odds? The room was full of furniture and contained huge piles of books. But what stood out the most was the cold hard floor on which I can lie down and doze off. I think I finally found myself a place to call home.

[​IMG]

Please PM me (or post on my profile) with the name of the IGN you would like your prize on, as well as the entry you participated in. Please remember that each unique player (not each character) per entry is eligible for a prize. I will coordinate with a GM to deliver your Sen-tagged Easter Egg Nest Chairs!

Congratulations once again to all the winners. As the world begins to open up once more, remember to stay safe and healthy out there!

- The MapleRoyals Staff

:PBLove:

ginwolf, Dave Deviluke, 3ggs and 18 others like this.
  2. Lion

Lion Donator

Guild:
    Cozy
    :PBGasp::tobenaww:

Charu, Sen and Dasha like this.
  3. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Congrats to all winners!! :tobenaww:

Sen, Dasha and Lion like this.
  4. nut

nut Donator

IGN:
    nutleafcity
    Level:
    poo
    Congrats everyone! From the looks of it, very well deserved by all ~f2

Sen, Dasha and Lion like this.
  5. xcandyheart

xcandyheart Donator

IGN:
    Sharpay
    Ty @Sen! Congratulations to everyone else! :love:

Alan, Rielle, lambchop and 5 others like this.
  6. Dasha

Dasha Donator

Guild:
    Degeneracy
    [​IMG]

Sen, Lion and nut like this.
  7. McPew

McPew Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    McPewPew
    Guild: