Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    will do once im more free, im on the clock at the moment.
    just to preface,my comments were not meant to attack people, harass them etc, but more of a less correct way to say what jen said after me. he managed to get it across much better than i did though

2. Amaloner

Amaloner Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Amaloner
    Level:
    Guild:
    Treasures
    APQ drama BEST drama.... it even leaks into the blacklist forums

Aradia Megido, Relievz and bloodsicle like this.
  3. BowPuff

BowPuff Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BowPuff
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Who is this man?

Attached Files:

Guado likes this.
  4. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Hello friends! I had mentioned this in another part of the forums, but I wanted to make an official announcement here as well: I am currently looking for a player to take over the Community Blacklist. Ideally I would like a player who is active on the forums and has been a veteran of this community for some time. Please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in! :PBLove:

Aradia Megido, Johnny, Iaora and 12 others like this.
  5. DonCheeto

DonCheeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    1. IGN: FruityPooPSy
    2. REASON: Apple Stealing & Leaving 3rd Run
    3. DETAILS:

First of all I want to clarify ill try to be as impartial as possible (Many apqers know me from my igns: Joyita,Doncheeto & BebeLoco) and the reason I want to clarify this is because FruityPooPSy after 2nd run went inside the APQ lobby and then disconnects so I didn't get to hear his side of the story (Maybe he disconnected because he knew he was guilty).
    So far resulting in the rest of the party without 2 runs.

Now in the 2nd run bonus I saw Scofieldx and FruityPooPSy fighting for the same bottom boxes, I didn't get to see who got first to those boxes and as FruityPooPSy went offline all I know from Scofieldx side of the story is FruityPooPSy stealing 2 of his apples.
    Damage so far:
    1) 5 members without last 2 runs
    2) FruityPooPSy 2 apples stolen from Scofliedx - I edited here FruityPooPSy stole the apples of Scoflidx, miss typo

I need to give some context here:
    I was teaching a friend how to lead so first 2 runs were a little bit slower than usual but I will be completely honest and Koiyuki took video of it, it wasn't even more than 30 seconds - 1 minute slower.

So after 2nd run Bonus Scofieldx goes out and sits down while FruityPooPSy went straight inside to the lobby. Scofieldx and me start having a discussion outside the lobby because they (Scofieldx and FruityPooPSy) spawn at the same spot so I believe it was a matter of: In their screens each of them got first to the boxes. I called out Scofieldx that in this situations one just simply has to move, I kept telling him that Mapleroyals has a 2 seconds delay for everyone but he would just not listen to me.

I specifically asked Scofieldx if 2-3 seconds passed from his point of view when he started hitting the boxes and then FruityPooPSy came and hit the same boxes and he said yes.

I wanted him to come inside so we can all 3 come to an agreement, but he was telling me all apq matters get resolve outside apq.

2-3 minutes of Scofieldx and me discussing, finally Scofieldx decides to go inside, and just BEFORE we both went inside with the rest of the party FruityPooPSy disconnects.
    We were talking in All Chat so FruityPooPSy didn't know we were talking outside about him.

So I want to give the benefit of the doubt and hear FruityPooPSy, because maybe he left as we were delaying the party. However despite his response he left 5 of us without 2 runs and possible 2 apples stolen from Scofiedlx.

I'm posting 2 hours after the incident still haven't heard anything from FruityPooPSy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  6. slchld

slchld Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    slchld
    1. IGN: Harmonya
    2. REASON: Griefing/Harassment in APQ
    3. DETAILS:

My guy rudely tells people in my party to not disturb his pathing during bonus and not go to his platforms. Keep in mind he's a NL and we have 3 NLs and 2 mages, and our hero did not complain one bit. I call him out and ask, "How are you having trouble hitting boxes as a NL?"

And then this unfolds:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the last bonus stage, he intentionally tries to grief me. To be fair, I should've went towards other boxes after he jumped down, but guy was stupid and I wanted to catch him slippin. Here's a short video of the bonus:

After we're all done, guy defames me and says some nasty comments afterwards too.
    [​IMG]

7. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Following up on this, please welcome your newest manager of the Community Blacklist: @Shiratsuyu!

Remember to be nice and that I'll still always be keeping a watchful eye over all y'all hooligans :adminban:

Aradia Megido, Hae, Inugami and 8 others like this.
  8. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I can finally report you. Dont think i forgot about you missing Halloween and Thanksgiving copypastas this past year in discord. Unforgivable

9. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    The worst crime of all! Provide me with evidence and I shall put @Sen on the list at once! :adminban:

Ruruchi, Sen and Enticing like this.
  10. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono

It looks to me like you were all having an argument and it escalated. There was no need to say fake tough on the internet to him, or going to his platform knowing there were many boxes elsewhere (which in all fairness you said you didn't have to do). That doesn't excuse Harmonya saying you're a friendless virgin and whatever else he said though.

Would you like to give your side of this? @Armonya

Aradia Megido, RareCandies and Rielle like this.
  11. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    ah apq, the reason i need to get more popcorn every week

12. Armonya

Armonya Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    As said before and will again, this dude should really get a life instead of being emotionally invested in this game. I merely asked my party not to invade a platford someone is opening boxes on for the sole purpose of giving everyone a fair chance to get their goods. In response this dude decided to go on a "smartass" mode and start making senseless accusations, contending that my requests are not reasonable.

Every side has it's on view of the situation, but yours is just all twisted to make the other side seem in wrong. My reply to this senseless request so to have you added to the blacklist, since APQing with you would be an unpleasant experience for the community.

Additional note: In the video you could see that I had no intention of interrupting this dude, he just jumped onto my platform and started annoying me. It's all a matter of personality, and this guy is sure a real disturnace. I advise whoever reads here to refrain from APQing with such an immature.

I would like to mention that I am not intended to issue further replies regarding the matter, as I would like to abstain from senseless interaction with the kid.
    @Shiratsuyu - my reply ^

13. SmellyFeetZ

SmellyFeetZ Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SmellyFeetZ
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    1. IGN: supergun
    2. REASON: Bundle Shop Scam
    3. DETAILS: Refer to image below, shop location FM 1-13, you will be able to see 3 stacks of Zombie's Lost Tooth spaced apart from each other and priced at 66,666 instead of 6,666 mesos.

upload_2021-5-30_18-33-2.png

Cheers and have fun mapling,
    SmellyFeetZ

kubosan and Sen like this.
  14. garrett66

garrett66 Member

Gonna throw my support behind @Armonya here.

Was doing CWKPQ a few days ago with my brother and a friend of his, a newbie, and this @slchld person.

From the get go he was being difficult and demanding. Just had lots to say regarding everything during making the party. Unfortunately he was the leader and as he is a petulant child...not the guy you want doing that. Didn't seem to understand what characters/signs we needed. We end up with no NL, instead triple warrior, bucc, and SE 5 man.

We get into the PQ and are making decent time. The new bucc is getting helped through and things are fine.

On boss, I am SE solo on pirate. Not efficient, I have to constantly recast hurricane and even though I appled 3 times, I finished my boss last (we had 3 warriors bottom lol, bucc on pirate - everyone else said they were just going to apple once so that's cool for me). He is playing HS and fails to HS the party for 2 melee bosses.

During the bosses, he starts picking out mon and bon. (WTF?, it's a 5 man bro we all go to BON even the noob. control freak much?) "Who needs a MON?" I don't and tell them I was going to give it to my brother since he needs it. Instead he starts assigning all 10 mons, 4 for him because... why? He brought his mediocre DK and a BS. A BS he couldn't even utilize correctly. 3 for my brother and his friend despite the fact they brought all the mules/signs. 0 for the bucc and I. He didn't offer to pay me an apple or anything, just basically felt entitled to take the majority of MONs.

We are finishing on pirate boss together... he starts talking some more: something to the effect of "damn this party comp is bad", "this is slower than my trio runs, which are 20 minutes btw", "we need an NL"..... I mean you made the party.

At this point I'm ticked off enough that I say the first thing all PQ.

"ur full of shit lol". (I mean he can't even HS correctly, how does he actually do a 20 minute cwkpq trio cmon bro. Maybe with a 25 attk glove/cape NL carrying him?)

Big mistake, he took it personally. Classic childish reaction, talk, talk, talk, and as soon as you challenge them a little and push back on their garbage it's a major problem. "WOW where did that come from omg" and like 5 or 6 other things. He starts BON without asking if we are ready and because I had been typing, I was not. I had my bow on and didn't have the BON map up. I messed up and took someone elses box initially, then stopped and just afked BON. I gave the person the 3 attk BFC that came from the box.

He dissolves the party at this point. He's way too worked up to continue and is only concerned about himself (child) and not the other people who came to help set up this party and want to continue playing the game. So like a child he takes his ball and goes home. But not before some more garbage...

He said some lame shit like "I'm going to make a fool out of you". "trust me we are never going to run together again". "i'm going to post on the forums" Don't give this kid your time of day. He should get off the server until he can control himself and not turn every interaction into some tirade.

I felt very vindicated coming here and seeing just ~1 week ago he was causing problems for someone else.

@slchld , if everywhere you go, it smells bad, check under your shoe. It might be you (it is).

Aradia Megido, Niven, Graces and 4 others like this.
  15. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Please do not support a party of a different conflict purely based on your encounter with one of the parties.

They are two separate issues and should be resolved separately. If you have any resentment against that party, please make a thread here with evidence to back up your claim.

Aradia Megido, nut, slchld and 2 others like this.
  16. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    supergun added to the list. On the off-chance the pricing was a mistake, supergun may comment or PM me to be removed in accordance with the fourth rule on the blacklist.

That's all for now. The whole Armonya and slchld scenario has turned into bickering more than anything.
    If what garrett66 said is true, please make a post with provided evidence to back up those claims as Saledor said.

Thanks all, and be nice :)

LimeOnyx likes this.
  17. babyfishh

babyfishh Active Member

Agree, i used to go APQ with this guy, he is quite aggressive and childish through out the run, definitely i will never join a party second time if see him in the party too.

Aradia Megido likes this.
  18. Skoyi

Skoyi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Gryffindor
    Thats why I always buy Orbis ETC using smega (1m stack) or just PM Joon

Aradia Megido and betoboladoo like this.
  19. slchld

slchld Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    slchld
    I feel like I need to address a couple things since this post is just full of lies rofl.

1. Half the other people we ran this cwk with were my friends and they were the ones who wanted to run it. You can ask your brother yourself, I wasn't the one who organized it. I simply came to spend some time together with them.

2. Sure, my bad on the HS. We had a lot going on and I accidently forgot to jump up and HS the two players on the top floor bosses. I was distracted due to the lack of preparation we had. At the time the party was formed to the time the bosses dying, I was trying my best to assign MoNs and BoNs fairly. Which brings me to my next point.

3. I brought my DK and my bishop. Why the hell would I need a reloot when I have an 8 attack mon?
    [​IMG]
    I assigned 4 MoNs to Miera and 3 to Knoows and your brother, 4 to Miera because it was her first cwkpq and I wanted her to have better odds on having a decent MoN. Also, I don't think its irrational to question why a few people gets MoNs AND BoNs. I brought two characters and had to put in more work (muling bishop + doing more rooms than others), yet I reap less rewards? If this was a normal run, any normal person would question it.

4. Maybe I'm spoiled doing cwk with my guild and friends, but usually it's way faster than a 45~1 hou run with just 3-4 other people. It was late at night and I think we all finished our bosses, and it took an additional like 10-15 minutes just to kill the pirate boss. I said something like, "I should've gotten a NL" as we were all getting dispelled by the pirate boss (we were 4 melee attackers with 1 BM). I admit maybe the way to go was not to say, "my 3 man's are faster than this." However, I think you completely took it the wrong way as it was not a personal attack to you at all. You then lashed out and said, "you're full of shit." I guess after then we just have a stupid argument and you kept pushing my patience.

5. Before we went into BoN, I told everyone to repeat their numbers and to go at 4:40. You had plenty of time to know which boxes to go to. Even with all this, you still hit my other party members boxes? With all the drama going on and hearing of this, I knew going into another PQ would have been a bad time and asked the party if we can just call it a night here. Everyone agreed and I even offered to pay your brother for the MoNs he missed.

It's ok to hate me, but please do not lie on a public blacklist just to slander my name. It's just awfully disturbing you would go to this length to settle a personal matter with someone.

Jinium, DonCheeto and bloo9ine like this.
  20. Armonya

Armonya Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I don't like the way people keep on pinpointing this guy's bad behaviour and general attitude. However, he keeps on playing innocent. Whoever is incharge here, please regard the matter with seriousness and add the guy to blacklist. This kid is a nuisance to the community and every person he gets to play with, those testimonies of his disturbing personality should really mark this guy, so other players around mapleworld won't have to experience the same outrageous attitude.
    Thanks in advance.

babyfishh likes this.