Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Weird4Live

Weird4Live Donator

IGN:
    xsFire
    1. IGN: iselendis, anorexorcist
    2. REASON: Toxicity, leaving APQ
    3. DETAILS: I filled in for an APQ team, as a member had left after the first round. I wasn't planning on playing but I wanted to help a guildy out as they wouldn't be able to do the other 3 rounds otherwise. As we were in I told them I was planning on leaving the last round after rope stage, so I can go to bed as it's already too late for me. After the last rounds rope stage, I announced again to let them know I wanted to go sleep and if it's ok for me to leave since they don't need me anymore. One of the members (iselendis) told me no, that I shouldn't go. Something about less boxes? It wasn't very clear, but she was very clear that I shouldn't go. She made a remark about blacklisting me. Guildy and I continued to ask her what she meant with the boxes and I continued playing with them. Despite me really wanting to go to bed. She proceeded to ignore us. We arrived at the RUN! stage and I started to get annoyed by the fact they were keeping me hostage without telling me why. I explained to them that I wasn't here in APQ because I wanted to be. That I was not involved with the person leaving them and that I was doing them a favor since I really wasn't up for APQ especially not randoms and that they could at least explain me why. At the end of the running stage, iselendis had disconnected and not long after anorexorcist afk and died. We ressed him and he said ''so if I disconnect you guys can't continue?'' and then went offline.

I'm just really upset this happened. It is exactly the reason why I don't want to apq with randoms and why I don't apq a lot in general. It actually made me cry out of being upset and frustration because there's nothing that I could do and they just played us like this. For what reason even? I had done nothing wrong, I was only helping and this is what I got in return. Now I can't sleep with this whole situation in my head, so I had to write it out first. hopefully in a few minutes I can close my eyes finally.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Meconium, MoldySoup, Megun and 14 others like this.
  2. Weird4Live

Weird4Live Donator

IGN:
    xsFire
    FYI iselendis did log in afterwards and we discussed the situation again. She said she disconnected because of a microsoft update. I asked her why she told me not to leave after making it clear I was very tired and wanted to leave and she replied with ''it was a joke!''. It was all a bit too convenient to me to believe her in this situation, but I want to be honest about what she told me.
    I also want to explain why I doubt her words as she was threatening blacklisting mes, she kept telling me not to go, giving me some vague reasons then ignoring me for a while when I repeatedly ask for clarification and then she logs off for a microsoft update, that doesn't just happen automatically afaik.

Also here's more screenshots of anorexorcist who logged in while I was writing this post
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bunnyx3 likes this.
  3. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Worth noting that iSelendis was reported to this blacklist in the past, and this was all they had to say for it. There was also this, although it was unfortunately not a complete "report."

RequiemZX, Donn1e, Bunnyx3 and 7 others like this.
  4. blengend

blengend Well-Known Member

Just to add on, she had also been temp banned for objectionable behaviour over an APQ apple dispute

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/help.187192/

5. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    iselendis and anorexorcist have been added to the blacklist. anorexorcist for being disruptive and rude.

Leaving APQ for a valid reason (real life emergency, power outage, etc) is not blacklist worthy imo. However, there's no doubt anorexorcist left willingly to disrupt the run and then logged in just to provoke Weird4Live further.

As for iselendis, since she's been involved in several incidents regarding APQ before, I can agree her excuse is a bit too convenient to be believable.

@Weird4Live Sorry to hear that happened to you. Hopefully, that won't happen again :)

Tentomon, MoldySoup, Kethoe and 5 others like this.
  6. Weird4Live

Weird4Live Donator

IGN:
    xsFire
    Thank you ♥
    It was an unfortunate incident, but I'm glad this blacklist exists. It could help with making good parties in the future c:

I would also like to point out that Selendis mentioned playing APQ on 16 different mules daily. If anyone knows any of her igns, it would be helpful to post them here.

Bunnyx3, kakamayka, Kethoe and 3 others like this.
  7. Aradia Megido

Aradia Megido Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VeliZer0
    Level:
    This player threatened to blacklist me because according to his/her I was afking at APQ, where in reality I was lagging (just as usual) and she was getting annoyed due to the fact I was being slow on the ropes (Stage 2), telling me you will blacklist me will not speed my slow-ass ISP, but if anything can get me really angry because I felt like I was doing nothing wrong just doing the PQ as usual and a more reasonable person would understand not everyone has access to flawless internet speeds.
    And I highly doubt of her "joke claims" to be true. Inside of our guild alliance some of the guild members from my very Jokers, Umbrella, Tesla etc had trouble with this character for similarly toxicity reasons. Your report is very valid unlike his who just wildly throws "hurry up or i will blacklist you" at anyone who delays just a little bit than usual. And despite her wanting flawless speedrun APQs, she sometimes DOES afk a little bit, just because she is leading doesn't grant him/her the right to yell at people when she feels like doing so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2021
  8. Selendis

Selendis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    Imagine having a windows update that appeared out of nowhere and being something that I cannot control and hours later you realize that you are guilty of not letting someone sleep. Imagine the power I have to control another person in God knows what side of the world to not let her sleep for finishing the apq, controlling her keyboard and her clients, let me laugh louder. ROLF

BTW tnx for ur reply i Laugh so hard, pm me for free apple, u deserve it.

9. DonCheeto

DonCheeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    So sad you could have shown some empathy yet you decide to drown yourself deeper.

MoldySoup, MrsHawk, Tentomon and 11 others like this.
  10. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    Yikes - imagine already having been banned multiple times for Objectionable Behavior - serving a 30- day ban, and still, without any remorse or empathy, continuing to antagonize others.

I don’t have any relation to anyone related to this incident, but just from the outside looking in - Selendis, you are one toxic individual.

Tentomon, ginwolf, Jesseh and 11 others like this.
  11. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    I would ask you to gtfo but sadly this is where you belong

MoldySoup, McPew and -Tommy- like this.
  12. snows

snows Donator

IArtanis

Graces, Weird4Live and AdventFlash like this.
  13. Selendis

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    Gratz on DonCheeto u have 3/16 chars

14. DonCheeto

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    Thank you

I hope you don't delete that comment too :)

Fergerar likes this.
  15. Selendis

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    Sabes que es lo peor del caso que siendo latino tengas que pelear conmigo y estar en contra mia, Te falta 13 chars por encontrar todavia. Suerte.

16. MoldySoup

MoldySoup Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MagicForest
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boba/Heroic
    I notice that she is very quick to call other people "idiot" directly, when they make a mistake. In APQ Stage 3, I did not see the pot labels clearly because part of chat blocked the area where my character was standing, and thought I was on the correct space. I don't exactly expect someone to act like Bob Ross when they correct me, but surely "are you always an idiot?" is a tad too harsh.

Also, @Shiratsuyu, please make sure to include alternate characters in one entry, like "Alt1; Alt2; Alt3 | Toxicity". Players won't accidentally interact with someone with whom they wouldn't otherwise wish to interact.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2021
  17. Aradia Megido

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VeliZer0
    Level:
    No amigo, lo peor del caso es que usted ya ha sido baneado en anteriores ocasiones por su comportamiento tóxico. Parece que usted no aprende. No quiere aprender, quiere seguir tratando a los demás como a usted le plazca y pasarse por el forro el código de conducta que se estableció para una mejor convivencia dentro del juego. Pero usted no, va y viene a amenazar con un blacklist cuando alguien le retrasa el APQ y les hace comentarios racistas, se roba apples, etc. Y en lugar de mostrar empatía con las personas con las que hace sentir mal, se sigue burlándose de ellas como que si lo que usted hace fuese algo de lo que uno se tiene que reír o aplaudir. ¿Dime cómo puedo defender a alguien así, por más que sea latino?
    -
    No my friend, the worst thing is that YOU have been already banned before for your objectionable behavior. It seems you don't learn your lesson. You don't want to learn, you treat others like you want and you screwed with the conduct code more than once, which has been established so players can have a healthy relationship between them, but you do not. You threat people with blacklisting them for petty reasons such as the APQ being (unintentionally) slowed down, you make racists remarks and you even steal apples. Instead of showing empathy for the people you made feel bad, you still mock them as it if were something we have to laugh or clap. Tell me, how can I defend someone like that, regardless of being of my blood?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Saledor, Bunnyx3 and Fergerar like this.
  18. Selendis

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISelendis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Amigos
    @leodexe Alias VeliZero, primera que nada yo me responsabilizo de lo que digo, no lo que la gente interpreta, seguidamente decis y sito: 'Pero usted no, va y viene a amenazar con un blacklist cuando alguien le retrasa el APQ' y cuando amenzar con una Blacklist es sinonimo de escrache o dejar de jugar? Seguidamente, tenes pruebas de que robo apples? tenes algun video donde veas que me robo las apples? He sido baneada por mala conducta si lo acepto pero nunca por ladrona, peor ladrona de apples en una Party quest que es el sustendo de mis mesos. Si usted tiene pruebas de que robo apples como video o fotos presentelas y debatimos de lo contrario no es mas que una falsa acusacion lo que usted hace. Y la unica manera que yo no puedo defender a un latino es que haga Hack, RWT o MVA de ahi cualquier cosa es merecedor de la defensa de mis compatriotas latinos. Que usted no tenga la misma vision no es de mi incunvencia.

19. Aradia Megido

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VeliZer0
    Level:
    Primero que nada usted no tiene por qué amenazar a alguien con blacklist si no ha hecho nada malo. Yo como jugador, me tomo estas amenazas en serio y al principio no le dije nada porque usted lideraba el APQ y si bien la run terminó sin mayores problemas, y hasta le devolví una apple que mi pet había agarrado sin darme cuenta, me dejó una primera mala impresión como jugador. Si a usted le molesta que yo o que alguien más le retrase el PQ se lo puede decir de otra manera, sin embargo también hubo momentos en el stage de los trojans donde usted se quedó AFK por unos segundos pero vuelvo y repito esa run la estaba liderando y usted no le dije nada. De todos modos eso no es problema para mí, el problema es que tú sin conocerme me haces una amenaza de blacklist y eso que yo solo estuve distraído por unos segundos, eso sí me molestó mucho porque por eso no se iba a perder la run y las amenazas se dejan para casos más serios como el de robar apples por ejemplo. Segundo lo de que usted roba apples es un rumor que he escuchado de miembros de mi guild que se han quejado sobre usted por la forma como se les dirige y los trata, al igual que el rumor que anda por ahí que hay varios clanes latinos con peor reputación que la suya y nos dejan mal parados como comunidad.
    --
    First of all, you don't have no reason to threaten someone with blacklist if that person hasn't done anything wrong. I, as a player i take this seriously and I said nothing at all because you were leading the APQ and if well the run ended well without problems, I even gave you an apple my pet took without noticing it, you left a bad impression of you as a player. If it bothers you that me or someone else slows the run there are other ways to let it know without throwing out a baseless blacklist threat, and even so during the toy trojans stage you DID AFK for a little bit while we waited you to go back from AFK and I repeat again, you were leading the run and I don't care if you AFK for a little while because we won't lose the run because of that. What bothered me is that you, without previously knowing me, on our first run, throwed a blacklist menace only because I delayed a few seconds the run during the ropes stage, you leave blacklist for cases like stealing apples for example. Second, the thing said about you stealing apples is a rumor that I've heard from other guild members that also said they complained about your behavior and the way you treated them wasn't very nice, just like the rumors about many latin clans with even worse reputation that yours that leaves us the latin community in a bad spot.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Graces likes this.
  20. DonCheeto

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    No te acordaras de esto pero la primera vez que nos conocimos dentro del juego fue en el lobby de APQ hace muchos meses atras, tu me empezaste a insultar y me llamaste ladron de Apples enfrente de todos unicamente por el simple hecho de estar en cierto guild tiempo atras. Me insultaste sin conocerme y sin que yo te hubiera dicho absolutamente nada y sin tener prueba alguna en contra mia.

Asi que si hay algo triste aqui es tu actitud, tu falta de empatia y tu falta de madurez.

RequiemZX, Graces and Aradia Megido like this.