BM worth as multi-target attacker?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CreamGoddess, Aug 31, 2021.

1. CreamGoddess

CreamGoddess Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CreamGoddess
    Level:
    Guild:
    Roger
    This thread is a "possible" answer for https://royals.ms/forum/threads/bms-4-parting-inferno-in-ht.194935/

In this video I tried compare if BM is good as multi-target using:
    [​IMG] Bomb Arrow 130% Damage (multi-target)
    [​IMG] Inferno 150% Damage (multi-target)
    [​IMG] Hurricane 100% Damage (single-target)

Basicaly just "worth" use Inferno on right side since arm 4 and 8 have Fire Weakness, but if you consider what you saw in video don't worth be multi-target on zak and maybe HT right side.
    [​IMG]
    • As you can see in I tried finish arm 1 and 3 using arrow bomb and tbh no way it worth, I could just finish with hurricane as I did in video.
    • When I used hurricane I killed arm 6 first, so I could avoid defense and Increase my damage.
    • What if I kill arm 6 first and try multi-target arm 2, 4 and 8? is it worth?
    Leave your feedback and what I could do different. [​IMG]

ohnoblobs, Sen, Aex and 15 others like this.
  2. FeiLongHuang

FeiLongHuang Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FeiLongHuang
    Level:
    Guild:
    Spanar
    Without Speed Infusion available, one will need 5 targets being hit for AoE skill to outperform Hurricane in ideal situation.
    So for zakum's 4 arm per side it's gonna be a no no here.
    [ I'll update an additional DPM table in HT-4parts discussion ]

With SI, seems like its gonna be a close fight between Hurricane and Inferno.

From what you've shown here, the arms heals around 1 time per 40 secs for 52k per arm.

Ignoring the defensive buff (this need some in-depth calc to determine), one need to deal with around this much of Heals per minute from the zakum (rough estimation):
    • Hurricane single target: 78k HPM
    • AoE 4 targets: 312k HPM
    This would be quite a significant chunk of effective DPM taken out for AoE skill. Depending on a character base damage, this would mean the fire damage advantage gained by Inferno could just be neutralized by this heal effect alone when there's no SI. Hurricane style has the advantage of taking the HPM out of the equation early. Though by this time with only 3 targets left on right side, it's no longer worth to use AoE skills anymore for BM.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Sen, chainyu0220, nut and 1 other person like this.