Event A small fix for Lovestruck King Slime for those who need it

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katsuruka, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katsuruka

Katsuruka Donator

As you'll have realised, we had to change the event to disable the use of skills on the map, and this has brought with it a small problem: lukless mages who don't have a zhelm, HTP or Pilgrim Hat (from the Thanksgiving event) will be mostly missing when they hit the monster with regular attack. You need 37 accuracy to hit Lovestruck King Slime.

There are a few ways round this:
    1. Party with someone who can hit the monster;
    2. Borrow some accuracy gear (eg dex robe, accuracy bandana, Pig Illustrated, Pumpkin Spear); or
    3. Download this edited Mob.wz file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ond2prc2d6z679m/Mob.wz
    Please note that there is absolutely no need to download this .wz file unless you've got really low accuracy and options 1 & 2 are either not appealing or not feasible. There are no hidden goodies or other fixes in this file other than the ability to hit Lovestruck King Slime with regular attack if you've got very low accuracy!

Mabelx, SAKI, SerenityPity and 4 others like this.
  2. Katsuruka

Katsuruka Donator

I'd just like to add that I was really impressed seeing how many people offered help to mages during the Lovestruck King Slime spawn after I'd posted this announcement - it gave me the warm fuzzies <3

(The same cannot be said of the people who thought it was clever to rush the Slime back and forth across the map - cut it out guys, we're watching out to see who's doing it.)

Also, please note that we have moved the event to Channel 1, to reduce the number of people cc-ing at any one point in time. (More people are likely to be on Channel 1 to start with, hence less cc-ing.)

3. iCeci

iCeci Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iCeci
    Level:
    Guild:
    XIII - Obl
    THANKS A BUNCH :D

Oldie and Katsuruka like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.