Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. William Jones

William Jones Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    YoungTO
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    Hello, I would officially like to appeal this blacklist. I never saw this and it was mentioned to me in game a couple of days ago. I was accused of leaving krex. This happened over a year ago and I am honestly not sure what happened but I know it was the 2nd run of krex during the 2nd eye. It appears I d/ced with 50% hp left on the 2nd eye. Keep in mind this was a trio krex so they still had 2 more players to finish that other 50% of the eye. As Shiratsuyu said its often not an extremely big deal. I run boss runs daily including LHC and this never happens. I truly am sorry to Jaakeester and SmellyFeetz. I promise that won't happen again.

2. SmellyFeetZ

SmellyFeetZ Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SmellyFeetZ
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Hi @William Jones , it's good to see that you are apologetic for your actions in the past. Like you said, this happened a long time ago but I remember it pretty vividly as I don't go for krex run often, I usually go because I see people's smega and they just needed HS to fill the party so I just went along to help. So what happened was that we (Jaakester, FrozenFrame, Me and You) agreed to go on a krex run and as mentioned in the previous post, with the agreed rewards from the runs. However, after the first run, you looted the ring and went offline. It wasn't as you said: "It appears I d/ced with 50% hp left on the 2nd eye. Keep in mind this was a trio krex so they still had 2 more players to finish that other 50% of the eye." We waited for you for 15mins before deciding to go on the 2nd run with only 2 attackers as it would be unfair to "trick" someone into coming for 1 krex run. It is quite evident that from the screenshot, we were 50% through 2nd eye and you were still offline. If you had "d/ced", you would have been online. Throughout the entire 2nd run, you were offline which we then decided together that we want to bring this matter to the community blacklist. I've been playing this game for pretty long and I'm not the kind to be petty over people dc-ing in boss runs. I still do boss runs with those that have dc-ed in my runs because shit happens. @Everliving hehe. Yup, like you said it's just a krex run, no big deal. But my point is that it's not what run it is or whether we have enough players to finish the last run, but rather for me to share my "not-so-good" experience with others. That's the whole point of the community blacklist isn't it? There is no right or wrong in the community blacklist, everyone have their side of the story. Once again, don't take this post as a personal attack, I'm just sharing my version of the story. Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    Kethoe, Myoni, dyee and 3 others like this.
  3. William Jones

William Jones Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    YoungTO
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    Understood. Like I said I am still not sure what had happened a year ago that caused me to d/c, and what caused me to not come back online to tell you guys what was going on. It could've been a complete internet failure that wasn't resolved for multiple hours or It could have been personal issues at the time. I may not have a great excuse like me having babies at home to take care of during boss runs because that certainly is not the case, but I am extremely sorry for your "not-so-good" experience with our previous boss run last year. I would be be more than willing to make it up to you in-game in anyway you see fit. Preferably I'd love to do another krex run together to squash everything to make it up for you. You can loot both runs even. I know you say the blacklist is strictly a forum to share bad experiences but if you've actually ever been posted on the blacklist, it is indeed much more than merely sharing a bad experience. It can really affect a MapleRoyalers experience in game. A lot of times I can't boss run with my fellow maplers because of the blacklist and once they realize I am on it they want nothing to do with me. (it's already hard as is to find parties to boss with) Saying stuff like "Oh your on the blacklist i'm sorry we can't pt with you" then im expelled..(Has happened multiple times) If you've ever been on the blacklist then you know what I am talking about. That being said, I do think some people indeed deserve that treatment for the multiple offenses they have committed. I feel I've paid the price this past year by being on the blacklist for this, and I'd hope you guys would agree to. With no further reports since than I feel I have served my time here. If I am not worthy of being removed from the blacklist that's fine, I would just like a clear explanation from the mods/GM's and I will move on and forget about it. I just want a fair trial more than anythinng. And I thought I d/ced at 50% because of the screenshots. There was no hard proof or evidence showing I d/ced before the 2nd run started, just a misunderstanding, I am sorry. This has happened once in the entirety of me playing MapleRoyals. (4 years) I've expressed my apologies and have done thousands of boss runs since then with no issues. I hope my good behavior since then shows something. Thank you for taking the time to hear my side of the story.

4. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    To prevent any misunderstandings, this blacklist isn't moderated by the Staff
    You may wish to confirm with the current blacklist thread owner - @Shiratsuyu if you have any info to provide

Staff only intervene if there's a need for it, such as excessive spam on this thread

Sen and SmellyFeetZ like this.
  5. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Removed you since it was your first time on here. It was also a long time ago and people change during long time periods :sammymug:

Sen, William Jones and SmellyFeetZ like this.
  6. Frenzy

Frenzy Donator

Guild:
    Iazy
    Hi, would it be possible to request a side-note on the player "Totod1le" under Other Scams?
    I have the IGN TotodiIe (totodiie) and it's a shame that I sometimes get asked if I'm the same guy who scammed NX :admincry:

Sen, Weird4Live, Myoni and 1 other person like this.
  7. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Added a note. Hopefully it helps people not confuse you for someone else as much from now on :)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    Frenzy, Sen and Ruruchi like this.
  8. Weird4Live

Weird4Live Donator

IGN:
    xsFire
    Perhaps names could be written the way ~mapowner displays the igns.

Like "MeIly" being written as "meiLy".

DickDann likes this.
  9. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Since it's difficult to know sometimes how a name is spelled (with I and l for example looking the same), I think the reporter needs to check for the correct name using /find in that case. I can't check that since I don't have admin rights ~imboss. If a reporter does though, then yeah I'm all for the idea of doing that

Weird4Live likes this.
  10. JuliusOmega

JuliusOmega Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OmegaArrows
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    IGN: FreddyPatat
    REASON: LOOT NX STEALING
    DETAILS: This has never happened to me, but for everything there is a first time, I donate my eye for sacrifice and he takes all my NX, sad really
    Maple0194.jpg

Maple0195.jpg

11. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Hello!
    Did you try to come to an understanding with this person? I see in the chat he said he didn't pay attention. In those instances it's normal to give mesos to the one that was supposed to pick up the nx as compensation for accidentally picking it up.

12. JuliusOmega

JuliusOmega Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OmegaArrows
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    He stayed still and did not answer more, dc and I never saw him again :c

13. DonCheeto

DonCheeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    I met this FreddyPatat in LHC he died 3 times in the first 20 min of the run (for real). First dead he didn't had autohp on (understandable), 2nd death he ran out of pots and 3rd death he said pet didn't heal (understandable).

Now on 2nd death he said he went to buy pots but 30 min into the run he told us to give him pots, couple mins after he told us he needed pet food and lastly he said at the start of the run he was going to use in gizers when we were doing bears and smega for stopper run.

This guy is just a mess, he did have a lot of time to prepare beforehand...

Knoxz and Bunnyx3 like this.
  14. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Ok, thank you. I just wanted to make sure.
    Being his first time and a small chance he has just been unable to get back to you to correct this mistake, he has the possibility to appeal this if he sees this post, but I added him for now :adminban:

15. HEHE

HEHE Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Met this freddypatat today as i smega-ed for a trio krex run, before we started i mentioned in the party chat that we were going for 2 runs and that we are gonna use stopper for the first eye and using apples on the 2nd eye. My other party member was cool of it and we went on, sadly to say, he never once used stoppers/apples on either eyes, but thats fine, maybe he couldnt afford it, i let it slide. after 1st krex is down, we went out and went back in to prepare for our 2nd run, he said 'ty' in the party chat and didnt come in and also said that he couldnt enter because he entered twice already. At this point i was pissed as he looted from the 1st run and didnt even bother telling us that he was gonna go for only 1 run, i questioned him for awhile before he went offline. In conclusion, beware of this guy if he wants to join boss runs.

16. JuliusOmega

JuliusOmega Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OmegaArrows
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    now if there are firm reasons why it should be on the list

17. rebornking

rebornking Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    B>IGN Reborn
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Watch out for CallMeBotak. Camped on my fm1 cc1 and stole my spot when resetting

18. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    damn look at these amazing screenshots to provide evidence for accusations!

Ruruchi and ImVeryJelly like this.
  19. SAMURAItaro

SAMURAItaro Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Echos
    I saw this thread and realized that Store Steal is not a blacklist.
    So I deleted my post.
    But Store Steal makes me feel uncomfortable.

20. blackkuroe

blackkuroe Well-Known Member

IGN:
    yourmom
    1. IGN: BrandDStrike
    2. REASON: Leaving APQ.
    Pretty much rude all APQ. When he doesn't get to afk on the walking stage, decides to leave and kicks us all out.
    3. DETAILS:

Attached Files:

• apq.PNG
      apq.PNG
      File size:
      32.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2021