Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

After 4 hours on the road.. came home and I shredded some chicken, chopped up veggies and made a sauce to make a sandwich only to open the cabinet and find out there's no bread.. kill me :D

Tail, TBK, Piffy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Myoni

Myoni Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Myoni
    Level:
    2OO
    Guild:
    Shark
    all of it :PBGasp:

Ruruchi likes this.
  3. Tako Yuet

Tako Yuet Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tilla
    Guild:
    Savior
    I have a dentist appointment on the Valentine's day....

Literally the only thing gonna be in my mouth on that day is my dentist's finger :'(

4. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    you may have nice gears, but the shit you do to get them makes u ugly af on the inside, call me edgy or w/e but a scheming pos like you deserves to get called out over and over again. was it worth it?
    i guess pixels in a mushroom game are so important to you. Same goes for you, former guild leader of a popular guild, bet your minions can't get this post deleted. Desperately trying to bury the past by changing ign, forum id, etc. lul ~f18

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
    Kloss, NekoYen, lee1 and 12 others like this.
  5. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I found someone who stole my hair and hairband. Fashion theft should be blacklist worthy :adminban:
    I'm joking. Maybe. ;)

b884953dad8766b5b806859c88215fc8.png

Bayonetta, TBK, Yakamoz and 1 other person like this.
  6. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

Even when going down you try to take people down with you, pathetic.
    It's like at this point all you do is try to be a burden on this community and start every possible fire you can.

Piffy, Kai, lxlx and 4 others like this.
  7. NotJen

NotJen Donator

I'M READY THESE 24 HOURS CANNOT BE ANY SLOWER >:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D

upload_2022-2-14_19-52-49.png

Bayonetta, Elie, Sen and 4 others like this.
  8. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    boy i sure quit being a forum janitor at a good fucking time lmfao

Damien., Gert, Prideful and 27 others like this.
  9. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    this is why y'all gotta farm ur forum likes in this thread where it's secure

[​IMG]

Damien., Gert, QueenLexy and 19 others like this.
  10. Jooon

Jooon Donator

IGN:
    Shinsoo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    At the rate this dude is farming his actually gonna overtake tim soon LMFAO

Zusti, Bayonetta, RequiemZX and 8 others like this.
  11. Felipe Tiozzo

Felipe Tiozzo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'm poor and lost my 4b that I should spent on my 9 watt shoes on a 6/3 FS + 2 CS and left with 2/1 FS ... I was trying to get easy money and finished with a 4b loss ... the law: poor who wanna be smart, get fukd ... only rich people can make more money

Snay likes this.
  12. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Wtf is going on around here? :confused:

Bayonetta and FireHeart like this.
  13. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

[​IMG]

Never thought I would wake up to a hate thread full of lies (and have it deleted while I'm responding).
    While I won't comment on all the guild and personal dramas here, since they're exteremely one-sided and false and I believe these are not everyone's business,
    there are a few things I want to comment on in general about myself.

About genders:
    People seem to know me better than I do apparently, and it was quite funny to see the thought process behind the conclusion that I lie about my gender.
    Am I a bit different? for sure.
    Did I ever benefit from being a female? Absolutely not.
    I refused every offer for gear I ever got, I don't accept gifts or any unfair benefits (unlike some who made a fortune from being girls) and I will never get into relationships or play with people's feelings over the internet.
    My microphone is fine, and yes - I even have social media! Will you ever get it or know who I am? no.
    People who have known me since the beginning will know why (not allowed to tag in this thread, but they know who they are),
    as the first person I met on this server decided to use everything he knew about me to find me and try force a relationship on me while saying he will kill himself if I don't agree, and that's when I decided to draw the line.
    You can make all the assumptions you want, it won't change who I am - and I do not care to comment on this any further.

About RWT:
    I play this game, and I play hard.
    When you play the way me (and many others) do, RWT is a very apparent problem, and I don't think most players are aware of the scale of it and what it does to the server.
    A lot of people RWT, and to whoever reads this, that probably includes a significant part of of your friends group too.
    I will not be sorry for fighting it, and apart from a small minority of people who hate me for it, most players appreciate what I do and I will gladly take the heat for it.

I get a lot of messages about this topic recently, accusing me of anything from stalking to spying, so let me clarify a few things:
    - I don't have people "spy" in guilds for me
    - I don't stalk people for information
    - People ask me to make reports for them, since they're afraid of the hate they might get (which might explain how I get information I would normally not have access to)

I have solid evidence on most reports I make and I do not make anything up - if you think your friends are innocent, where are their appeals?
    Of the many people I reported the past few months only 5 appealed, most chose deleting all information about them and disappearing - perhaps into a new account.

Just a few words from me to conclude this whole thing:
    Making people look bad on the internet is easy if you use half facts and opinions and present only one side of the story.
    I always try to be kind to people around me, and the part that hurt the most was calling me an elitist, as I always try to be inclusive and help my friends.

Like most people in this server, I had some fights in the past and I did lose some friends, but what you mentioned was not a fair presentation of the events and it was very twisted to say the least.
    I made some mistakes in the past that I'm not very proud of, and if I could go back in time and act differently - I would, but these were not the ones you mentioned.

I am not a stalker, not an elitist and you do not have to fear me in any way if I'm your friend/guildie - I am exactly the person you know.
    Peace.

Tofuuu, Rosa, Myoni and 22 others like this.
  14. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Friendly reminder to remind everyone that we sleep too. If we’re not around for long periods at a time; chances are we are asleep. ~f12

On that topic, I made a mistake and had a huge glass of wine after taking my medication and boy I fell asleep at 11pm (I thought it was 2pm when I fell asleep lol) didn’t remember falling asleep, woke up confused and scared and thought I slept for 20+ hours lmfaoooo I got AM and PM confused on my phone for a second and started freaking out. I still don’t know who I am rn ~f8 help.

Bayonetta and HarGao like this.
  15. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Can we back to 2014 please

Gert, Aestel, Tako Yuet and 3 others like this.
  16. MzBunny

MzBunny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MzBunny
    Level:
    Guild:
    CloudyxSunny
    등잔 밑이 어둡다

Aestel, Zusti, Bayonetta and 6 others like this.
  17. Chris4Real

Chris4Real Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chris4ReaL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
  18. obeyjetts

obeyjetts Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Apple
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    oh no not the internet police playing victim bozo you got hit with receipts left and right and you still tryna be all heroic and defending yourself. FOH internet cop

Bayonetta, RequiemZX, Raony and 2 others like this.
  19. SleepAllDay

SleepAllDay Member

this is a game, why spend time and energy on it when you could be doing dozen other things

Bayonetta, RequiemZX and Raony like this.
  20. JTee

JTee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JTee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    It's been close to a year since it happened, and until recently, I really had stopped thinking about the whole situation even though it really had me extremely demotivated and upset. Waking up today and seeing some of the things that I have now, I genuinely feel empathetic towards the jrs that were involved and had to deal with everything while we all have important things going on in our personal lives. Mapleroyals is a GAME. Some take it a lot more serious than others, and that’s completely fine (I would even put myself in that category). At the end of the day I am here to have fun, make friends, and escape from the conflicts and hassles that arise in real life on the daily.

I have no room or desire to be involved in drama on this game. I’m unsure even now if I even want to post this as I’m typing it up. I try to take a pretty neutral stance when people are having personal conflicts with each other, and I think that most people who know me would agree. I don’t appreciate being gaslighted (along with my best friend), for staying neutral in a personal conflict on a mushroom game that, quite frankly had nothing to do with us. Making the situation worse is that you simply just chose to move on unapologetically to a new guild with new (and old), friends who were completely unaware of how you had handled yourself in the past. Of course, I could never come forward and say anything nor did I want to as it would just make it look as though I was trying to slander somebody else who had a pretty great reputation in the game as a player and a person. I have many more thoughts about the whole situation, but I don’t really think it’s any good to even bother as quite honestly, I have moved on.

Just know that it really did mess with my head how you handled it. You were someone who I esteemed highly, and I really thought of you as one of my closest friends on the server. Even months later, I would still find myself thinking about it and feeling like I was the bad guy while many of my friends in game would still be very close to you even to this day (as they were none the wiser). I’m sorry to all of the jrs who had to deal with this nonsense – I completely empathize with your feelings of frustration and regret and again, this is just flat out not something anybody should have to deal with on this game. You did all that you could, and in my opinion, it was handled the best way that it could have been handled. However, similar to the situation last year, nobody wins here. Nobody is happy with the outcome. Everybody is frustrated, and I sincerely hope that something like this does not happen again because nobody wants nor should have to deal with it.

KWJ, Piffy, Sharu and 18 others like this.