Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Crackhead123

Crackhead123 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Again, you said ‘not even 10 apples’ when i asked for it. I have no need to lie to a bunch of random people babes. Stop embarassing yourself. You said 25% BEFORE you mentioned anything about apples. AND 25% in my opinion is still low as f. 180m? Who do you think you’re kidding with?

Absolutely not they got dced at around 60-65% most definitely

But hey, tell yourself one thing would you stay and solo with no SE? Think about it and be honest.

But i dont care anymore. Keep the money babes. I’m gonna take a break from this game again. I honestly hope you’re happy with the money. Not kidding.

When you go to bed at night, please ask yourself ‘is it worth it to take all of that money while someone willingly stayed and help me?’

Goodbye never see your face again.

2. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    The Chad trio client NL vs the virgin 7k ranged SE mule*

akash, Phase One, BetterNL and 13 others like this.
  3. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    We had a good community discussion going on here earlier, but now it's just bickering between you two with no one providing any evidence. Unless you have any evidence to back up your claims (this goes out to both of you), let's leave this discussion now.

Use the in-game blacklist and don't run with each other again is the best course of action at this point.

Knoxz, SleepySleepy, Angkor and 5 others like this.
  4. Angkor

Angkor Donator

IGN:
    Tepe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    From a bystander point of view, there are a couple of things which I couldn't understand very well (sorry if I'm being silly or something :-/):

Why would this Mesos come out of Rogue pocket? Is Rogue running on some sort of a shared funds that you get splits of the mw20 each individual earns as well?
    If what I'm understanding is correct, the said player did not just scammed and left (and in this case the guild wants to refund to not have a bad name) but rather took a decision to give X% of what is common to give in a full run (given the circumstances), and that is what you guys are debating about.
    In this case, (unless Rogue as a guild is getting split from every memebers' mw20 earning) the mw20 earning 100% property of the said player that had finished the run. Since clearly he is willing to ask how much he should split in a poll, why would the guild cover for it and pay his splits while he individually profits from the mw20?
    If Rogue as a guild will decide to give 25% of the splits, it won't be out of Rogue guild funds but rather the player's (since he already got the full Meso on the mw20 sale). Hence, I see no point in saying it's up to Rogue decision because it's coming out of the guild's Meso.
    Otherwise, if the said player has already decided on giving 25% of the splits (which leads me to my next question) then Rogue private poll should be on the rest of the % that needed (or not needed) to be refunded in their perspective.
    (Or please correct me if I am mistaken and Rogue will pay the split while the said player will get the full ~1.8b on the mw20 sale).

Regarding to the said %'s of split, I couldn't fully understand (and I suspect that neither the people who are involved in this dispute) if the 25% is applied after dividing by 2 (namely: 25% out of 1.8b/2 split = 0.25*900m) *OR* relates to 25% of the total sale earning (namely: 25% out of 1.8b split = 0.25*1800m). From the first quote I understood that it's after dividing by 2 (since only that way it's around the price of 10 apples and even a bit more than that) but from the last quote I understood that it's of the total sale earning.

Either way, and in my most honest biased personal opinion (sorry for Player A , Player B thing, I,m horrible at spelling out IGNs):
    • Both players had crucial contribution in ending this run and without both it had most likely been a failed run with no drops (Player A was giving SE buff and did a significant amount of damage over a span of an hour, and if what is being said here is true and Player B did ran out of throwing stars, then without Player A's damage the solo bishop would have been much more dreadful and even non achievable in regular potion matter circumstances. And without Player B finishing off soloing with NL w/o SE and bishop solo, it would've been a failed run).
    • Both players put hour(s) of their time and spent in-game fruit in the form of an apple (or chocolates of the infamous brand "Gelt") to do this boss together.
    • Player B did ended up being the one to finish the boss and bring mules (causing to spend more potions / apples / gelts / time) BUT he also did get around 3~5 tickets of 5K NX including potions, some dragon weapons and maybe other stuff that can compensate for the extra potions spent).
    Looking at those points I would say it would be unfair for one of the players (A or B) to get nothing out of the run.
    I think the split should be equal (AKA 50% out of 1.8b) BUT if Player B feels that he put more time / meso / apples / potions and got LESS in return for his effort, than I suggest splitting it in a way Player B gets some sort of compensation (for instance such way could be: 40% out of the 1.8b and the 10% goes to funding the time / meso / apples lost, or 50% split and afterwards Player B will get refunded for every extra 1 hour of solo-ing in skele rates and for every apple in apples rates, and so on...)
    Also, I would say that I like using random bolds.

But seriously,

A friendly reminder to all of you, we all play this game to enjoy and make our time nicer so please try to solve it in a way that no one ends up feeling bad :).

I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself to solve the dispute by using it on my buccaneer :30:)0:)0:)0:)0:)0:)0:)0:)0:);)
    (only if it solves the issues of course OF COURSE)

Aqwrd, Metronome, s934 and 9 others like this.
  5. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heart
    i mean u said it.....
    u didnt care anymore

Plus.... in my book its your lost ~f18
    cos u didnt have a proof of all this that happen
    WHERE IS DA FOKIN EVIDONES ?~f5
    both person could be telling a totally diff story here ~imboss

6. Crackhead123

Crackhead123 Active Member

Country Flag:
    I still dont care because i’m actually gonna delete this game. But thank you for your constructive criticism. :love:

I already said in the beginning, i dont need to prove anything to anyone. It’s up to you to believe me or not.
    Also nice MuleStory mindset.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  7. NekoYen

NekoYen Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yeniiee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    Mule story yyds

Suika, Dong, Shnang and 3 others like this.
  8. FoodWars

FoodWars Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FuqU
    Level:
    Guild:
    8=D
    Wasn't MOMOBELLA also a topic of discussion on this thread in regards to AUF splits? Am I mistaken or is there a trend here?

Metronome, wolfinger and CCcooper like this.
  9. FoodWars

IGN:
    FuqU
    Level:
    Guild:
    8=D
    Jason, the irony of this comment makes me LOL

10. CCcooper

CCcooper Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CCooper
    Level:
    Guild:
    Devotion
    U mean this one? :)

FoodWars likes this.
  11. FoodWars

IGN:
    FuqU
    Level:
    Guild:
    8=D
    Bruh, look at the original post (Auf splits) and see how this guy treats others in game. He writes a nice defensive post backed by the "likes" of his friends and guildies who probably don't care how he is to others who play this game. This is part of the reason why people have a perception that Rogue is sweaty and selfish.

I have many friends in Rogue, and I don't mean to disrespect any of you. However, there is something seriously wrong here.

Aqwrd, rnuse, Crackhead123 and 4 others like this.
  12. NyxAssansin2

NyxAssansin2 Member

Country Flag:

Believe me, there are people who ask for likes to feel that they are right in discussions, sales, etc. It is no longer how royals used to be before, they allow themselves to be manipulated by someone to feel respected, what a lack of judgment of some.

Crackhead123 and MOMOBELLA like this.
  13. calvinzxc

calvinzxc Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Edit 1: Player, if you see this, please kindly reply me because i really appreciate a response from you and would delete the post upon closure, thanks!

Edit 2: Player have responded back!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  14. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

Krex is the hardest boss in the game, he couldn't update you because he was too busy avoiding attacks and potting!

KDT and calvinzxc like this.
  15. calvinzxc

calvinzxc Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    You’re my hardest boss i ever encountered, till now i still can’t beat you

Nekochu likes this.
  16. DickDann

DickDann Well-Known Member

IGN:
    DLCKDANN
    Guild:
    KERNING
    I don't think Juicy care about the split anymore, but I just want share my thought about split portion of this issue. (excluding other behaviors or miscommunication)
    If they agree to split half of the share in the beginning, they shouldn't argue the spilt portion based on character amounts later.
    Despite all the damage distribution, buffs, or amount of characters, we should only focus on the original portion of the split they agreed in the first place.

Assuming Juicy contributed 80% of the total run, and DCED last 20% of the run.
    Momo contributed 40% of effort for the last 20% of the run.

Total effort % = 100% * 2 = 200%

Total effort % for Juicy = 100% - 20% = 80%

Total effort % for Momo = 100% + 20% = 120%

Assuming Momo gets NX by default, and MW20 = 1.8B:

Total Split Share % = 100%

Split Share for Juicy = 80%/2 = 40%

Split Share for Momo = 120%/2 = 60%

MW20 Split for Juicy = 1.8B * 40% = 720m

MW20 Split for Momo = 1.8B * 60% = 1.08B

This should be the right portion (40%/60%) if they agreed to split half in the beginning.

If my party didn't decide the split portion in the beginning, I would split the same portion above in this situation (Especially in friend term) (But please make it clear about split agreement in the beginning)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    Metronome, wiMc, wolfinger and 3 others like this.
  17. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Asuming no one get DC and the hoster of the run have good communication this should be right

Samir98 likes this.
  18. DickDann

DickDann Well-Known Member

IGN:
    DLCKDANN
    Guild:
    KERNING
    No, this is assuming the same situation (including Juicy DC 20% of the total run) and communication doesn't affected except split agreement in the beginning.

Angkor likes this.
  19. calvinzxc

calvinzxc Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sure..thanks for finally reaching back to me, I’m kinda sceptical because of the ignored pms but i guess it’s fine.

Next time just at least kindly reply that you found someone else or something. Thanks!

talumalu93 likes this.
  20. jerry liang

jerry liang Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LilDeJerry
    Level:
    First round the japanese girl bugged and wasted our 20mins, then event came we all go do GM event.

I rejoin you for 2nd and 3rd round but got DC in the middle of PQ, how is that consider "APQ leave" for you? I got really bad connections after CNY event patch, yesterday was using my Phone 4G to play so i wont have the lag, but yesterday my phone connections are unstable too.

Dont spit shit around with your mouth like an ass pls.