Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Genesis123

Genesis123 Member

IGN:
    Genesis123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Emotions
    I dont mind giving a compensation, like leeching him for free for about 30 min, or giving a small refund. But he wasnt online since, I cant find him. If I find him, or he contacts me I can do that. But would you say I really need to work so hard to find him? Or not? By work hard I mean try to use the /find command frequently. He didnt accept the friend request I sent.

If generally a player reported me and the report is not 100% accurate, does GM's believe everything they hear? Or they would atleast investigate a little further before reaching any conclusion. Because anyone can say whatever they want and it might not all be truth.

Yes, I did it cheaper because of my slow leech because of lack of TC. He agreed to that. I stated that clearly before starting. He agreed, I didnt force him to.

I havent found him / heard from him since. If he contacts me I can ask if he wants a refund / compensation, but do I really need to work hard to find him for this purpose?

2. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I am kinda confused by this response

The agreement of selling leech as cheaper due to whatever reason is fine to me (regardless of lack of TC or slower leech), but it doesn't justify you as a seller leaving earlier unless it was stated in the said agreement that you have the right to do so

Did you keep a screenshot of the said agreement?

I am not saying you have to work hard to find him for the refund
    I am pointing out the issue of you leaving earlier and not telling the buyer you have done so as this is an unfair trade
    (I am mentioning this in hopes that you do not repeat it in the future)

3. Genesis123

Genesis123 Member

IGN:
    Genesis123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Emotions
    I didnt take any screenshots of anything, but I clearly remember what happened.

If I dont need to search for him then I wont. Thats the main thing I wanted to know. If he contacts me, I can ask if he wants a compensation but if he doesnt contact me I will just forget what happened. If there's a problem with that, let me know what other idea you might had in mind.

I also didnt get an answer from Shiratsuyu about what I asked - if GM's believe everything they hear or they would require proof. But if she doesnt want to answer, she doesnt have to.

I apologize if my replies have interrupted your discussion in this thread. I will be careful when I sell leech in the future, thanks.

4. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    You may wish to refer to the 'Scamming' section of the [Gathering Evidence for Reporting]
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/capturing-evidence-for-reports.177814/

5. jerry liang

jerry liang Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LilDeJerry
    Level:
    1. IGN: Yamoshi
    2. REASON: Trade fame scammer at henesys beside FM entrance
    3. DETAILS:
    last month asked me to trade fame after i up his he instanely cc and ran away, definitely not DC, caused i /find him.

6. Artema

Artema Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astrean
    Level:
    Guild:
    JoKers
    Meh, he take other dark scrolls like INT, np I will take care the other time, I almost lost 80M by that guy and I can recovery it so fast.:ducklove::duckmeh:
    Ty for reply. :D

7. Heaf

Heaf Donator

IGN:
    Heafff
    Guild:
    Cuddles
    I am very sorry I abandoned the Apq. My internet went out in the middle of the bonus round. I have done plenty of Apqs in the past. Daily even. This is the first time something like this has happened. I kindly request i be removed. I am not affiliated with the other guy though.

8. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Can't do anything with that without evidence of some kind.

I get the frustration, but like other people pointed out, dropping stuff is risky. Better to trade your own character. It takes longer perhaps but that's the safe way of doing it.

You were never added to the list to begin with, don't worry. It's good to contact the party when your internet returns to inform them what happened. If you don't remember their names, try a smega. Not mandatory, just a tip to reduce the risk of people thinking you left for no good reason.

9. toby27

toby27 Active Member

IGN:
    Nero7
    After the first round of APQ, We were in the waiting room for the 2nd round, as another person dc-ed as well. when Heafff left and never came back. No smega for apologies nothing just left without a trace. Even went to cuddles FM spot to ask if she could be contacted. we had to recruit 1 new player who was sporting enough to go for 3 rounds APQ and a mule.

10. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

Posted by @SizzurpCode :

He bought VIP service + dealt damage and providing SE for the party when he didn't have to do any of those things, meanwhile you took one of the helmets and decided to make it "okay" cause it was a "bad" helmet yet he still paid the other members in the party their split, I'm sorry but this is 100% on you for looting his helmet.

P.S. if you go by your logic, he could just throw all of the helmets if they were bad and not pay anything.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    Tobi, Tail and NANI1 like this.
  11. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

It also doesn't give you the right to loot his helmet when he paid for VIP service though.. I think what he did was fair, if you want I can give you an apple for your efforts.

12. SizzurpCode

SizzurpCode Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NL
    Level:
    sure you are your friend

13. SizzurpCode

SizzurpCode Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NL
    Level:
    I know you said that i pay for the service but i do not pay anything to understand it

14. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

15. chainyu0220

chainyu0220 Well-Known Member

1. IGN: Chewbaca
    2. REASON: He called other people fXXgot without reason and didn't response why do that.
    3. DETAILS: 22222 .png

Shnang likes this.
  16. PDaddy

PDaddy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PDaddy
    Level:
    Dad
    Guild:
    Criminals
    Shit Happens. This man made a blacklist for it lol. You never fucked up before in your MapleRoyals Career? ~imboss What was he supposed to say after he fucked up? kiss your feet? He obviously knew he fucked up. Not like he did that shit on purpose. Some of us play this game to Play a Game. It ain't that serious my boy. Matter of fact, whats your ign so I can blacklist You LOL.

17. Tidy

Tidy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tidy
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Caddols
    This literally cracked me up

Knoxz likes this.
  18. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Make a report and it’s a instant 3 days vacation

Knoxz and chainyu0220 like this.
  19. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

Just curious Kenny, why do they have to make a report when you (as a staff member) have seen evidence of a rule being broken and have the power to penalize them accordingly?

I'm not trying to come at or attack staff members, honestly just curious about why a report HAS to be made by the player.

linkbane, benkrong, wolfinger and 2 others like this.
  20. MengQian

MengQian Donator

Country Flag:

Dude you gotta know that there are rules everywhere, just follow it.

And for those cases that doesn't require players to make a report in order to punish a player should be sth even more critical ( e.g. RWT / hack …)

also there's sth similar in law , which is " No trial without complaint " yea i googled this word cuz I'm not a English speaker.

We got freedom to say whatever you like in Royals, just don't offend the others.

As a staff , Kenny would be willing to help once the original poster report him , but I believe he is not able to ban him without a report appeal.

Knoxz and chainyu0220 like this.