Perfect clean kanzir scam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KyndriX, May 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    My opinion on this is that it wasnt and isnt a scam.

Sure it may leave a bad taste in most peoples' mouth but thats really how the free market works.

He didnt ask for a price check from Nani. If he did and Nani replied with a shitty lie like it was worth 500m then yes I would call that a scam.

But he didnt.

So its not a scam.

Nani didnt force him to sell it to him. He simply made an offer. It was up to the seller to decide if he wanted to take it.

This may not be what people of the moral high ground would like to hear but its the truth, no matter how unfortunate it may seem.

I see comments here saying Nani should have offered at least 4b or 5b or 6b but lets face it, people are still going to shit on him if he did because it wasnt the actual price.

Last Year I offered 500m for a Chaos Scroll from someone who gachaed it and I pmed that person. I got blacklisted by his friend for offering 500m and reselling it at 540m in my store.

Theres no pleasing everyone.

If anyone could convince me otherwise please feel free to do so.

I would love to hear a different school of thought.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    tazan and Rielle like this.
  2. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    The simple fact that you look for a second scenario to your current situation only shows that you feel absolutely no guilt for the seller. The scenario that you are proposing is very different, since the guy did not know anything about the prices, making him think that any tempting offer would say yes to everything.
    On the other hand, if a person sells any item within a free market, it is because he already has knowledge of what he wants to obtain.
    The boy, knowing absolutely nothing, has everything against him, since any offer by means of "" "high" "", will be a strict yes.
    I insist, wouldn't it be better if you returned the object and I paid you your 500m myself? Will you really let your reputation go overboard for a few pixels?

RoyalDC, Enticing, Angkor and 13 others like this.
  3. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    This is a WEIRD take lmfao

But yeah you're right thank you for your service to the community

4. Herres

Herres Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Herres
    Level:
    I am not active these days and I sometimes wander the forums to see what's up with Royals.
    It saddens me to see veteran players take advantage of new \ returning players in such an awful way, and this kind of behavior is not helping with the diminishing player base of this server. Personally if I'd 'lost' 6-7B mesos as a starting or returning player I would have quitted on the spot.
    Having said that, @NANI1 's behavior does not fall into the classical definition of scamming but rather taking advantage of new\returning players who are clueless when it comes to price checking (@KyndriX a valuable lesson for you to learn).
    I'd say the fairest settlement for this unfortunate case is to just share the value of the perfect Kanzir between the both of you. I'd suggest 70% \ 30% share (70% to @KyndriX ), that way @KyndriX can have a good amount of mesos to restart their new Royal Journey and @NANI1 will get a good return for his 500m "investment" (30% of 6-7b is 1.8b - 2.1b).

5. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    I have already done this in the past. Don't I already have this reputation of being a merchant? The scenario is very realistic as I go through the fm almost everyday it is a very likely scenario. what would you think if another guy that got a perf kanzir for 500m be like and no one ever told him a price for it? He would clearly put it under the rug as he was satisfied with the sale until someone told him that was not the actual price.
    [​IMG]
    Here is an example it is realistic note I was not* the person who bought it someone else beat me to it.
    Date: 02/07/2022

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/look-for-tendollars.203464/#post-1205677
    Felipe mispriced his khanjar at 144m instead of 1.44b Why is tendollars not getting any backlash for profiting off Felipe? He didnt return the item I saw the khanjar sold in like 3 days.

chuckfan581 likes this.
  6. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Like i said before that's a total differente scenario, since the merch have a valued on what he wan't which is totally different from someone who has absolutely no idea what he has in his possession. I will use myself as a example, selling myself Power crystals at 1.6m meanwhile someone selling for 3.3m. I know what i want to get since is easy to get and second i wan't to sell it fast. On your example that guy set for 1b since he wanted 1b, asuming he set as free market spot, he declared he wanted 1b.
    However from a new guy who again, has no idea about market (and yes, it was his fault for not investigating) and just came back from a long break, you just took advantage of said confusion.

The only difference here was that one is aware of what he sells while the other has no idea what he has. So again just trade hem back he's dagger and i will provived you yours 500m back, avoid this drama just for pixels please.

Enticing, Xenez, ghostly and 11 others like this.
  7. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    He was satisfied with the trade when the trade happened. Now he wants it back? There is no return on items that have been traded. Do you think I go after people wanting my items back? Like "hey sorry I sold my 8/4 SCG for 540m can I please have it back?" "Hey sorry I mispriced my PE for said amount can I please have it back" No period.

8. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    If for some miracle you change your mind let me know, my offer will still on until you blow up or re sell it. Have nothing more to said about this.

RoyalDC, Spart, Tidy and 2 others like this.
  9. Rhynhardt

Rhynhardt Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Rhynhardt
    Level:
    @NANI1 I don't appreciate you PMing rather than responding to my thread (https://royals.ms/forum/threads/b-perfect-clean-kanzir.200253/#post-1217760) which you were obviously aware of since you PM'd me.

Your shaddy behavior made me look into your recent post history and you have the audacity to, without my knowledge, force an ethical decision on me.

I do not want your Kanzir and you should probably reflect on your actions.

10. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    ok your choice. There is nothing to reflect on as I know it is wrong ethically, but not against any rules put up by the server

11. OnlyFrans

OnlyFrans Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OnlyFrans
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    How can you say that what you're doing is shitty and wrong ethically, yet you're still doing it? I really don't get that

12. razzlee

razzlee Donator

Country Flag:
    I'm getting flashbacks to that time I joined a brand new server with no knowledge of how much anything was there when I got an elemental wand in a gachapon, got offered 10m by some guy, sold it without knowing what price was appropriate for said server, and got told immediately by the guy's guildmates that he's bragging about taking advantage of me.
    The guy personally told me he's using the elemental wand to level his bishop, on a server where bishops get a -25% damage reduction from using the wand.

So yeah.
    Totally not against the rules, but hella crappy thing to do. :<
    Though I've always been a bit derpy with prices no matter what...I'm always hesitant to put up an FM merchant because of this kind of stuff.

Seyu likes this.
  13. Yakamoz

Yakamoz Well-Known Member

So I think ban you from my store also wrong ethically, I'm very sorry~f18
    Screenshot_20220215-185447_Gmail.jpg
    welcome your 14+mule and your friends to my store again~f8

14. Novel

Novel Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    why not give back the persons valueable item when you've got more than enough probably, especially if the person actually felt like rejoining the server and getting welcomed with a unlubed bottom-exit-plug :-/

15. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    You login set up your store and write all my characters name on your store in blacklist section takes some effort to do well done!

16. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    1. You willingly traded over your Kanzir.

2. -

(Edit)
    Ofc its scummy lol

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  17. Phase One

Phase One Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Phase69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rice
    fr, I spit in the sight of such disgust *ptew*

Kentavious, Debbyyyy, Reivu and 6 others like this.
  18. Zulk

Zulk Donator

Country Flag:
  19. Al3x

Al3x Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    13uccaneer
    Level:
    Hey buddy @NANI1,

You can be a better person and return the 110 Kanzir in exchange for your 500m. You don't have to follow what people have done in the past in the free market if you know this is ethically wrong.

RoyalDC, Gianni, richard1212 and 23 others like this.
  20. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    I am truely curious how this is gonna end up.
    We're seeing human greediness against decency, not judging Nani or anything - he's well aware of the ethics.
    I do however think that if you @NANI1 have no intention of making any kind of a settlement then you should make that clear.

It does hurt seeing such a scenario taking place since we all imagine ourselves going through the same thing feeling horrible -
    but there's more to it and I wouldn't hurry up judging.

If I would be the seller though, I know I would like to know if talking about it is pointless or not, and I am strongly suggesting the community to quit the drama and let the two talk.
    The more the drama - the harder it gets going off the ledge.

I'm sorry you guys have to go through this, both of you..

Last edited: May 27, 2022
    jaydenlim and nut like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.