Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I don't see him asking you to pay him 70m on top of the 7 apples he got. You also say, if he want the apples that's fine. So where's the scam here?

2. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heart
    where is catsclaws on all this ?
    so far for me he is pretty chill in terms of running or organizing boss runs~f8

we just seeing your side of the story and what u think....
    maybe you are the clown in this....:pepeboba:
    and this horntail is design to fk with u ~f18

reacting to zzzzz for no door seems like u are annoyed

D R E V M ヅ, Ghostie and bloodsicle like this.
  3. Jen123

Jen123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Well if you take into account the fact that I paid him 6 apples, I should at least get 6/7th of a 1 hr leech for the apples right? In the 2nd ss, in bottom right window, you see him leave party as I'm whispering about if he's trying to scam me. Basically I lost 6 apples and didn't receive any additional leech. If he didn't want to leech me, he should've just given the 6 apples back.

4. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Please assure your screenshots are not cropped. Your name needs to be visible as well. It also lacks a ~servertime check.
    The other person I assume did the mapowner check, saw no one currently owned the map and took it. That's completely in their right to do according to server rules. So you're basically just shooting yourself in the foot here by providing evidence of staying there when the new mapowner asked you to leave. If you are actively playing the game and attacking mobs, this problem won't occur.

Tidy, benkrong, x3heybee and 9 others like this.
  5. nyannko777

nyannko777 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nyanpasu77
    Level:
    Guild:
    KumaFarm
    I hate that type of guy. Don't have respect to other player and selfish.
    but rule is rule if you lose map owner, you have to leave.

chuckfan581, furoshiki, Tail and 5 others like this.
  6. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    fyi u might find urself in a ban appeal soon :D

x3heybee, Ghostie and Dave Deviluke like this.
  7. x3heybee

x3heybee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    x3aiiko
    Who knows he might report me for toxicity and harassment. [:confused:]
    harrasment for abusing mapowership cuz im selfish :eek:

Tect likes this.
  8. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I say report him, he well earned it :3

9. x3heybee

x3heybee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    x3aiiko
    For your info ( but then you don't care right :chillin:), I login, I ~mapownered, see there is blue notice of 'No one currently owns this map.' I see no one in the map. So I stayed and farm.
    So I do not know if there is other channels is full or crowded, until you came back so I ~mapowner again.
    I'm the toxic and selfish person and have no respect to others :eek:, I guess I am because i defame you.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    Tako Yuet and Doo like this.
  10. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    So you've just logged in, spotted a fellow farmer on the map, take ownership and they respond after a minute of you prancing around a room they may well have been in for hours.
    You can't be bothered changing channel because you know that if you make that kill steal report, it's an open shut case. It's a well known thing that summons don't keep map ownership refreshed for the summoner, and even knowing that you're still too stubborn to simply change channel. Bit of courtesy goes a long way.

Prefyx likes this.
  11. x3heybee

x3heybee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    x3aiiko
    I didn't see him inside the map, if I saw him inside I won't even bother to mapowner and will just cc away. I didn't prance around to look for him. I'm a farmer myself and I do keep my mapownership by using skills, for example genesis (is using a skill that hard since you gonna loot and summon... I guess it's a yes to some people). I do lost my map to other people, so I just cc away, not like 'I don't care'

12. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Sorry, but how on earth do you not see "The one who has touched the sky" medal?

13. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    I'm not following here. What is there to be courteous about? If he can't maintain ownership there's nothing else to be said, regardless of him being there or not. This is not a map with your name on it, you need to work to maintain it.

Now you say treat others as how you want to be treated. I say, yes, I agree. I actively hit the mobs on the map and let my summon hit as well while I stopper farm. If I do lose the map due to my negligence, it is fair game, like what aiko said,
    So what makes this particular individual any different?

Now let's look back at our original poster, who failed to maintain mapowner:

1. "Too busy to cc"
    Did he expect to be entitled to the map if he couldn't even maintain ownership, much less cc?

2. "So are you done yet?"
    Is he implying he knows he's in the wrong and still too stubborn to do anything about it? Almost in a taunting manner.

Tako Yuet, Sen, Ghostie and 2 others like this.
  14. Riv

Riv Donator

Country Flag:
    Nothing to do with courtesy. Stopper maps are known to be competitive and are always full especially during event periods when player population is higher.

If you don't have the skills or bladder capacity to hold onto the channels, then don't multi-client and take up multiple channels of stopper maps. If you can't hold onto a single channel/map, then, maybe you shouldn't multi-client at all.. You are not entitled to the map

I have grabbed stopper map off people who multi-client on multiple channels. I don't feel bad. I don't feel discourteous. Similarly, people have grabbed ownership off me too, I just leave.

It is what it is, there are only 20 channels, i.e. only 20 characters get to farm voodoos. Thus, if you want to farm on multiple channels, be ready to hold on all mapownership.

Tidy, benkrong and x3heybee like this.
  15. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Call me crazy but walking or logging into a map that is already occupied would prompt me to change channel. I don't buy the claim that the accuser can't be seen upon entry with a medal the length of 1/4 of the screen so the courteous thing to do would be change channel.
    Taking channels off other people seems to be common practice and encouraged judging by the latest comments, that's honestly pretty disheartening

Prefyx likes this.
  16. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Except if you actually did your job in maintaining mapowner there really wouldn't be an opportunity to? Wake up. It's a 1k active server player base, there's only 20 channels available for voodoos/hoodoos but it's not like there aren't alternatives to begin with. It's bound to remain competitive to a certain degree. You can't just plop your character turn on your summon and NOT expect contesting.

Tidy, Sen, Doo and 2 others like this.
  17. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Taking channels isn't encouraged

Playing your part to hit mobs and ensuring the ~mapowner stays active is encouraged, you just need to hit once per 3 minutes

CreamGoddess, Tako Yuet, Tidy and 3 others like this.
  18. Riv

Riv Donator

Country Flag:
    What is even more disheartening is seeing JohnDoe1 - JohnDoe15 hogging 15 stopper maps while leaving 5 for the rest of the server to tussle over. Do you know what's discourteous? It's JohnDoe15 reporting a new player who feels unfair and KS-ed the map but gets 3 days ban because JohnDoe15 with his 100b bank couldn't farm his 15m/hr. But I digress. The issue at hand has nothing to do with multi-clienting. The issue-at-hand is mapownership.

And that's what it is. JohnDoe15 with his 100b bank can report a new player for ks-ing his stopper map because he holds mapownership. Many high-level/veteran players are that discourtous. And so, similarly, everyone else is entitled to the map the moment s/he gotten hold of the mapownership.

How is x3aiiko supposed to know he/she owns the map if s/he wasn't the mapowner in the first place and possibly wasn't present in the map? There is no point arguing whether x3aiiko saw the medal/deliberately took the map over/whether x3aiiko is discourteous, blah blah blah.

x3aiiko had the mapowner, the map was his/hers, period.

What I am trying to point out is, this is how it is in Stopper maps. If you get mapowner, the map is yours - because it is that competitive.

edit: didn't mean @Johnny, it was just a name that came into mind. My apologies @Johnny

Knoxz, Tentomon, Tako Yuet and 4 others like this.
  19. HenryLai

HenryLai Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HenryLai
    Guild:
    Galaxy
    So I am not the only one who met this dude lol
    I came this map seeing Koumei does not summon any Ifrit for over 5mins(totally afk),and decided to farming stopper at this channel.
    386.jpg
    there are so many stopper farmers here but why are you the only one having such problems ?

20. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Based on the screenshot, also seems really late (9 minutes) for Koumei to attempt claiming back the map

CreamGoddess, Tentomon, Tidy and 4 others like this.