Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. listenair

listenair Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Listenair
    Level:
    Guild:
    Corn Soup
    Basically I sold a discounted leech service for Muddy Banks 2 for two hours to (IGN: SenarcHS). The agreed upon price was 110m total to be paid in apples or mesos. I have alerted the buyer that I could only do 2 hours because I would have to sleep soon after. We agreed to receiving payment after the service because the alternate account had the money and they were busy in the middle of a HT run.
    After completing the service, I generously added 15 additional minutes for free and also because they were not responding. They were there 7minutes before the service was over so I thought it was strange for them to AFK after it was over. I simply assumed they were still busy in a boss fight with the alternate account. Despite really needing to sleep, I had no choice but to wait for them to return.

More than 30minutes later, I finally get a response claiming that they fell asleep. But of course by this time, I had already purchased and used smegas trying to get their attention because I desperately needed to go to sleep. They told me to meet them in FM to receive the payment from their alternate account (IGN: Wuism). In the trade window, I was disappointed to see the 110m only. I asked if I could at least have compensation for the smegas I purchased trying to get their attention, not even for the time they forced me to wait around while I could have been sleeping or doing so many other things. They reacted poorly to this and instead said to "just report me" and closed the trade window before I could screenshot it.

To be completely honest, I definitely could have handled this situation better but this was my first experience giving a leeching service.

As for the "refusal to accept payment part", it was more like I just didn't accept the trade right away. I felt it justified to at least ask for anything extra considering what happened. Eventually they just closed the trade window after saying "just report me". I never once said I was going to decline the money or blackmail.
    I don't have proof of him saying "just report me" because it was in the trade window and I didn't think to take screenshots of that particular conversation. It sort of just ended abruptly before I even had the chance.

Either way the entire situation is already resolved (he paid and I accepted) and I've learned to never do payments after service ever again. Since then I've done leeching services with no complaints or issues. However it seems they aren't satisfied enough with this and feels they are the victim in this entire situation, which I assume is the reason why they are trying to place me in a community blacklist.

Attached Files:

2. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    So you didnt refuse his payment, you just tried to get more from him until he got fed up and said fuck it just report me.
    And youre not the bad guy here?
    Ppl fall asleep, ppl afk, shit happens, he came back and offered the agreed upon payment. YOU on the other hand assumed he would want and pay for extra leech time. Both your story and yours and his screenshots point at you being the bad guy here.

3. listenair

listenair Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Listenair
    Level:
    Guild:
    Corn Soup
    I already admitted I didn't handle the situation the best...I was tired and upset. If this is enough to be put me in a community blacklist then I really don't mind being in it.

I've done plenty of leech service since then without a single complaint.

I never assumed he would pay for the extra leech time, that was for free. I even stated that. Considering it was my first time, I not only charged less, I added additional time trying to provide a good service if anything. The only compensation I wanted was for the time spent waiting around, really wanting to just get paid and sleep after I initially stated how necessary it was for me. I never claimed he was the bad guy either, I agree, shit happens.

Again the issue was already resolved. If you want to see me as a bad guy for all this then go ahead. I truly don't see how this single instance gives "leechers a bad name".

4. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    This is just rude and unnecessary. Don't comment if you got nothing good to add to the situation.

Dave Deviluke, Sen, Cognitive and 4 others like this.
  5. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    This is a really concerning statement. After reading "the entire story", I must say that Mr_jerm presented his story precisely as it happened without addendum or misinformation, and it does place him as the victim. Your stating otherwise implies that you don't see why your behavior is problematic.

If you are concerned about being blacklisted, which personally does seem potentially too harsh for an obvious newcomer, perhaps acknowledge your fault on the matter and apologize to Mr_jerm, rather than being all offended that your imo entirely blacklistable action is, well, potentially getting you blacklisted.

6. MR_jerm

MR_jerm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Guocha
    Guild:
    Ours
    Yeah, I said sorry that I fell asleep and offered to fame him. As shown in his screenshots, I even said I don't want to keep him up so I'd do the leech another time. The trade window was opened for a good 10-15 minutes of him asking me for more than what I needed to pay him .. Got me banned cause I got fed up with him lmao

bloodsicle likes this.
  7. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Being new and all, I think at least personally I can let this slide. Just keep in mind that you can't charge extra for unsolicited leeching time you decide to give another person. That includes using smegas, that's your choice. The frustration is understandable on both sides, but it wen't too far.
    Also keep in mind, the standard practise is to get paid before leeching and one such reason is to avoid situations like this.

Tentomon likes this.
  8. Nikohtine

Nikohtine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nikohtine
    Guild:
    BingChilling
    IGN: Stvnxak / OStvnO
    Reason: Toxicity
    Details: Player came into henny hunting ground, we didn't ask them to CC because theres multiple levels open for multiple people to farm for event.
    Player came down and wiped my platform, looted and scooted, i ignored it, second time, i asked "bro do you mind?", got ignored.
    Told my guildie to just CC, dropped players fame and he replied "TY", then we left to cc5.

Player then logged in on an alt to CC to 5 and defame then log out, then proceeded to come in on his main and wipe the platforms there too and follow me around channels.

upload_2023-4-4_14-27-7.png

Leisure likes this.
  9. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    If this happens again, don't cc yourself. Instead use ~mapowner, and, assuming it shows your name and not theirs, ask them to cc. If they continue to kill steal you can file a report and get them temp banned for it.

Make sure to take screenshots or a video.

Sen and Nikohtine like this.
  10. Nikohtine

Nikohtine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nikohtine
    Guild:
    BingChilling
    Just came by on yet another alt. that makes defame #3
    upload_2023-4-4_17-13-2.png

11. StvnXAK

StvnXAK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OStvnO
    Level:
    Guild:
    JoKers
    Im sure they can check logs of what players do, next time tell things straight and/or make a video, sure thing dont leave out you following me 3 maps down, city to city and to lounge:pond after i defamed just to defame me again just because of a miscomunication. This wasnt mass defame, i returned both defames and continued my journey. "Mooed" just opened a chat with me and talked it out, normal, couldnt you do the same BEFORE defaming someone who DONT wipe a map with a single attack? Words before action, they work.

~ Happy Mappling

12. Nikohtine

Nikohtine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nikohtine
    Guild:
    BingChilling
    not gonna sit here and argue with someone like you.

end of the line is, you ignored me when i asked if you minded not wiping my plat, i allowed you the other 3 plats, and then you continued to come around and wipe the plat im on helping someone get letters for event.
    I defamed you ONCE, cc'd and then you came by on 2 alts to defame and insta log then with your main and started griefing farm again and then i defamed you one more time, and you're claiming i "admitted in all chat to buying mass defame" so you came around 2 hours later to defame me in henny while I'm afk.

You are an absolute clown and i hope nobody has the pleasure of experience your toxic attitude again.

~ happy mapling :)

xcalista and Leisure like this.
  13. scheid1997

scheid1997 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Komeg
    Level:
    1. IGN: offlinetvfan
    2. REASON:Toxicity

the player threw items on the ground (CC 1 room 1), I picked it up, then he defame me and I defamed him too, then he sent a whisper saying that I stole the things he threw on the ground, and said I have autism. (a neurodevelopmental disorder) as if it were a name-calling. upload_2023-4-9_15-52-13.png

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
  14. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Hi! Would you mind following the report format on the first page of the blacklist please?
    And I'm curious, did they drop the items at FM channel 1? It doesn't change anything, just wondering

15. sids

sids Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    sids
    some mage ran past me and stole my items i think his name is HOLYRLCE be careful of him hes very sly

DeJia, Mads, Shnang and 5 others like this.
  16. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Was it really your items if it was on the ground for anyone to take

17. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Without the screenshot, GMs are unable to take action for the scamming, and he can keep on scamming others

Would strongly recommend taking screenshots for future transactions

Edit: the issue was resolved

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
    CreamGoddess likes this.
  18. forevergrapeful

forevergrapeful Active Member

IGN:
    Thigs
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Harbor

Thanks, I will moving forward. I redact my statement and deleted the post b/c he logged back and explained that he had bad internet connection and refunded my mesos.

ImVeryJelly and Dave Deviluke like this.
  19. allenchen

allenchen Member

IGN:
    allenchen
    1. IGN: Charizx
    2. REASON: After purchasing the Skele Leech for 4 hours (paid), he went offline after only leech less than 20 minutes.
    3. DETAILS: I purchased skele leech solo for 4 hours. During the session, I noticed that he kept running up and down and frequently used Genesis to attack only 1 or 2 enemies, sometimes none at all. So, I suggested to run clockwise, and after he changed the path for 1-2 minutes, he asked for a 5-minute break to go to the bathroom. However, he never came back online again.
    He only leech less than 20 minutes but I purchased 4 hours.

Attached Files:

20. C@t

C@t Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BishCat
    Guild:
    Degens
    1. IGN: D3vilAngl
    2. REASON: Bad Leech
    3. DETAILS: Selling 2hit leech without saying that he can't 1 hit them, when i realised that, and asked him about it he told me that we dindt ask anything, and refused to return my mesos back.

Attached Files: