Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Despite I wrote "players" and "each other", someone felt targeted and think I am acting like a forum mod.

If I were to be acting like a forum mod, I would be requesting for the post to be removed or even start lecturing you on how to be a "good player"

But no, I not gonna do that and I am also aware the following statement will kill off any possible chances of my return as a Staff - I understand that.

I am sick and tired of players who are afraid to confront each other and instead resort to petty name-calling or occasional pokes in GIOYC.

If you guys really hate each other, you guys would just KS/defame each other 24/7 - but you guys won't. What you guys would do is gather "evidence" on each other and submit Reports - forcing Staff to be involved in the petty player dramas. No matter how much "hate" you guys claim to have for each other, end of the day - you guys still gonna weaponize the T&C to attempt getting each other banned instead of duking it out.

If you can't handle my own rants of how I feel about players who don't dare to confront each other or are annoyed by my clown pictures, feel free to block me.

[​IMG]

GIYOC isn't a place to relate or empathize with posts of players just taunting each other. You guys aren't fired from work or facing family issues, you guys are just dissing each other on a forum thread.

You have your right to taunt other player(s), I have my right to see it as a joke situation.

[​IMG]

Note: if I somehow ever came back as a forum mod, I would close this thread cause it's a toxic breeding ground with players constantly taunting each other every few months.

[​IMG]

Tentomon, benkrong, FuznesS and 6 others like this.
  2. okki

okki Donator

Country Flag:
    with due respect, that sounds pretty DICTATORish.. if there's something wrong with people's rant going overbroad just clean it up.. dont need to delete the whole thread man..

3. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Have tried to clean up this thread when I was still a forum mod

Unfortunately, they can just claim it wasn't directed at anyone in Royals
    As long as they do not name anyone, mods are unable to take any actions about the post

So this toxicity not gonna stop

This isn't something out of a sudden too, just a problem that has been around for a very long time and no one can do anything about it

FuznesS likes this.
  4. Solsticio

Solsticio Donator

IGN:
    AufHaven
    Level:
    ?
    Guild:
    -
    That person won't admit it, no balls, no ovaries, nothing but temporary joy while im gone.
    Also the hypocrisy in this thread, kekw.

Hoebo, skete, nicky and 23 others like this.
  5. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Guys stop replying and tagging people here, you’re ruining my 2nd favorite mushy game forum thread (only second to Rose Garden feedback).

In all seriousness though, the reason we don’t explicitly state names, tag people, or reply to comments here is because it’s part of this threads original rules.

Personally I’m not well informed in a lot of these topics and don’t mind the PSA on which players to avoid.

Also, we can’t even really make direct threads about certain players, look what happened to the worst buccaneer thread. Airing out dirty laundry while hiding on burners is the lowest point imo.

You could just ignore GIOYC. Why do you subject yourself to reading this garbage thread if it upsets you if you’re not a forum admin?

Both the forums and GIOYC isn’t made to cater to your preferences, and personally, isolating the toxicity to a single thread is better than mass creating hate threads, but thats my opinion.

People are going to be toxic. Its inevitable, I think you should just block this thread from your feed if you can and just let it be.

Your recent post with clown emotes vaguely remind me of a recent ex-gm who went unhinged on shoutbox who was getting upset players weren’t seeing things in his POV.

I don’t think you’re a bad dude. You helped me out a few times and a lot others. But if this thread is sucking the joy out for you, I would just stop looking at it.

benkrong, Kirinsshi, FuznesS and 14 others like this.
  6. Tyloo

Tyloo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dribble
    Guild:
    Create
    Marksman mains piss me off

Takikun, Javier, Geyforlife and 21 others like this.
  7. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    they should make bosses dispel attack pots

Sylafia likes this.
  8. Jesseh

Jesseh Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Heartlines
    Level:
    17x
    Sometimes ppl just want a place to be toxic or unfiltered, without directly confronting that person. Or maybe they wanna be heard, want likes, etc. For me, I did it w/ the thinking hey maybe this is relatable in the majority of my posts. But there's nothing wrong with even throwing obvious shade imo and having an outlet to do so.

Sometimes saying things that are out of pocket on here and venting (regardless of it being about people who play this game or not) is therapeutic for one reason or another. Or maybe it's the likes (understandably so). Sometimes you just gotta drag someone indirectly or not and get it out of your system. I don't think anything should be done, because this thread has more or less, at its core, been the same since it was made (8 years or so ago). Only difference is, looking at older post, is a lack of context someone may or may not have about any posts in the past.

Donn1e and lxlx like this.
  9. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I think there's some misunderstanding

I am not expecting others to not be toxic or cater to my preferences
    I have accepted that fact - players gonna be toxic toward each other on this thread
    I not stopping any of you, I commented on the situation

Whatever I posted, in fact, just fuels more toxicity

If this thread is meant to isolate all of the toxicity, what's the problem with me posting the clown emojis
    [​IMG]
    Players are allowed to taunt each other, but I am not allowed to view the situation as a petty joke?

Note: I don't consider this as a "garbage thread", I came here to read what others share about their struggles or rants - not obviously dissing each other

If you dislike my commenting on the situation, feel free to block me
    Is not like I am going bat-shit crazy about this on the ShoutBox, why so serious?

FuznesS likes this.
  10. Aeronautics

Aeronautics Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    corgi oshiri
    Level:
    nii
    Guild:
    inus
    It’s not a clown emoji, it’s a chubby anime character with its mouth opened and a double chin #perspektif

Moeyuki, Sylafia, pomfpomf and 4 others like this.
  11. Nei

Nei Donator

IGN:
    Bulinky
    Level:
    Guild:
    Palette
    I need to improve my english.
    Try not to follow these by using google translate.:karven:

melomance likes this.
  12. GunzGaming

GunzGaming Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JohnSilver
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Sometimes I wish this server would get taken down and disbanded just so that some of you will be forced to move on and finally acknowledge that this is just a game. It does not matter, it can not affect your real life, and no matter how real these emotions feel, it will never effect you directly in the real world. Speak to a therapist, GIOYC may feel good for a second, but it will never heal you.

ginwolf, Tect, Piffy and 13 others like this.
  13. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    About to fly home from my vacation. While it's unfortunate I couldn't explore around more, I'll be glad to be back home with a pile of nx waiting. ~bcoin~bcoin~bcoin

William, noobgamer97, Sen and 5 others like this.
  14. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    lmao just one rant here and i see "Speak to a therapist". Ridiculous.

Doo, Piffy, Johnny and 6 others like this.
  15. GunzGaming

GunzGaming Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JohnSilver
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    My comment was not directed towards you, but i understand why you would assume that. My apologies and whatever happened to you and your friends sounds disgusting. Im sorry for what youre going through.

My point is this thread doesnt help anyone in the long run. To each their own of course, i was just sharing my opinion as well. I have seen a lot of people fight emotional demons because of this game, and hurt themselves because of this thread. So im not a fan of it. Thats all, hope everyone heals from whatever theyre going through. Happy mapling

CodGhost, Donn1e and lxlx like this.
  16. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Received a ticket at work - where the player is frustrated at the game company

As a player myself, I do get frustrated as well when facing issues in-game (lag, crash, gacha etc)

But it saddens me when I see insults (racial slurs) such as "chinks" and "stupid jews" being mixed into the content

I am not mad about the insults being used against the company or the customer service
    But the fact that the person would need to resort to racial slurs to vent frustrations

Also received tickets before where people just kept spamming N-word

If you gonna have a habit of spamming racial slurs when upset, and accidentally let loose such insults in real-life, you would be labeled as racist (even if you don't intend to) and get canceled (fired from work)

Just try to vent off with something else such as "fuck" or "you idiot/moron"

17. DayHime

DayHime Donator

just started playing the game again and where are the old players? they will never understand playing royals in 2016-2017 </3
    rip fm button

Last edited: May 13, 2023
  18. Jinium

Jinium Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Coming back to Royals forums be like

[​IMG]

Also, side note..

o-o

upload_2023-5-14_16-38-37.png

Tail, Javier, eVolve and 11 others like this.
  19. Rukedinashi

Rukedinashi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lais
    Level:
    Guild:
    Awakening
  20. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN: