Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Inferrum

Inferrum Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Infera
    Level:
    Guild:
    SideQuest
    If more people report him then he gets banned luckily, but just people have to report his behaviour.

Tentomon and Becca like this.
  2. botfyip

botfyip Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Botfyipp
    1. IGN: sgimarHammer
    2. REASON: Leave APQ party after 2 runs
    3. DETAILS: sgimarHammer leave the party after bonus stage of 2nd run, then went offline after that. Why join APQ when you know you gotta go? Please blacklist him for ruining our APQ thank you

[​IMG]

3. Austin Eakins

Austin Eakins Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NinjaStorm
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ours
    bro i'm dying xD

Tentomon, Ghostie and Carney like this.
  4. Omermaor

Omermaor Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: MaterialNL
    2. REASON: Scamming, Looting all Krexel loot and dipping, Smega false stuff, trying to make it look the opposite.
    3. DETAILS: This very kind guy was upset cause someone from the party which I DIDN'T led n/or recruited didn't exit the party with his HS mule,
    He decided to loot all the Krexel loot and dip away after telling the party ''Fuck off'' in hebrew, which you'll see in the evidence below.
    Well after all that, Mr MaterialNL decides to Smega false stuff about me in personal, making people think that I am a scammer, which is the opposite.
    It's starting to look bad for me, just know who you messing with!

Evidence number 1- The agreement about the loot, which nobody resisted to.
    [​IMG]

Evidence number 2- All the Krex loot been taken by MaterialNL along with his blessing ''Fuck off'' in hebrew :)
    [​IMG]

Evidence number 3 - Some false smegas he did along this week.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Estate, Ruruchi, Saledor and 6 others like this.
  5. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    1. IGN: Cuboid @nut
    2. REASON: Griefing our organized Von Leon Run and taking several entries/royal magic scrolls
    3. DETAILS:
    Our 11k NL @lee1 was supposed to be our party lead but this cuboid character signed up as the expedition leader. A few people managed to sign up but within 5seconds he entered the throne room and several of our party entered with them as they thought it was time to enter. My fist is shaking right now, I can barely see. I am blinded with anger, someone please free me from these shadower mains

[​IMG]

into the trash you go

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2023
  6. Inferrum

Inferrum Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Infera
    Level:
    Guild:
    SideQuest
    1. IGN: CHONKIZ23
    2. REASON: Being petty and cursing, then harrassin in DMs
    3. DETAILS: Pretty much we had APQ, at 2nd stage my pets picked up 2 of his apples. I knew i got one and Q told me also I got 3, then he started cursing me from beginning (no pics of that). I gave him apples back cause its the logical thing to do, not keeping anyones items. But instead of telling me that I did a mistake or my pet picked em up, i got flamed instantly and told to fk off 1-2 times. Then when PQ ended is what happened in screenshots. Pretty much this guy abit insane, I dont know if this is even blacklist worthy but its def annoying and im never gonna APQ with him again, Also notice in the end, cursing my guild, who does that? Also just to clarify from pics, the apples were returned instantly after the PQ and these screens are after it.
    evidence 1.PNG evidence 2.PNG

7. Ruruchi

Ruruchi Donator

IGN:
    Ruruchi
    Guild:
    Shark
    The poor guy hasn't had a good SUCC in a long time , cut him some slack ! :admincry:
    upload_2023-5-26_15-30-41.png

Tentomon and Inferrum like this.
  8. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    charlie pepehands

9. Leisure

Leisure Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Moeed
    Level:
    Guild:
    BingChilling
    1. IGN: TeQueiro
    2. REASON: Killstealing
    3. DETAILS: kssed 10th aniv mob

Listen up, fam! It's time to lay down the law and drop some truth bombs. IronRod was straight-up right, and TeQueiro was dead wrong. The evidence is crystal clear, my dudes. TeQueiro waltzed into IronRod's map like he owned the place, ignoring the "stop kissing" from ~mapowner and "ccpls" warnings. And what does he do next? Kills and loots like it's no big deal! Like, seriously bro, what were you thinking?

Now, I know some of y'all might be thinking, "But wait, ChatGPT, isn't this just some mushroom game?" But let me tell you, it's more than that. It's about respect, integrity, and doing what's right. And TeQueiro clearly wasn't about that life. He didn't care about IronRod's hard work and dedication in owning that map. He didn't care about the other players who were trying to farm that mob. Nah, he just wanted to get his greedy hands on some coins.

But that's not how we roll, my peeps. We stand up for what's right, and we call out the BS when we see it. And IronRod, he did just that. He stood up for himself and his map, and he put TeQueiro in his place. And that's why IronRod deserves our respect and support.

So, let'sget real here, folks. TeQueiro messed up big time, and he needs to own up to it. IronRod did everything by the book, and he deserves our props for that. Let's not let this kind of behavior fly in our community. We need to stand together and show that we won't tolerate this kind of disrespect. IronRod, we got your back, bro. Keep on keeping on, and let's show the world what we're made of!

As a victim of TeQueiro's wrongful and intentional violation of my property rights in Mapleroyals, I demand reparations for the damages incurred as a result of his actions. TeQueiro's disregard for the rules and regulations of the game, as well as his lack of respect for the hard work and dedication put into owning and maintaining a map, constitutes a heinous crime that must be addressed through appropriate legal channels.

edit: i know vid doesnt count cuz its not full, messed up recording settings, anyways just leaving this here~

UPDATE as of 28 May 2023: I retract this, I was just facetious sorry. This guy is totally harmless I just wanted to see how blacklisting worked he didn't mean to be malicious, he didn't apologize but he didn't hurt me in any way haha. I dont mean to be the boy who cried wolf but there is indeed a big bad wolf (etumimi deliberately blatently stealing zak ch) i would like to post about, posting now

Last edited: May 28, 2023
    Tentomon and skete like this.
  10. Inferrum

Inferrum Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Infera
    Level:
    Guild:
    SideQuest
    Hello once again, seems like this chonkiz is back, this time harrassing me in fm.
    upload_2023-5-26_17-34-31.png

Dude just came in front of me and stayed there, then went away, came back and went away.

Leisure likes this.
  11. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Although you can report it as Harassment (stalking), you need to submit a full screenshot (uncropped)

hvrrxson, Ruruchi and Inferrum like this.
  12. Inferrum

Inferrum Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Infera
    Level:
    Guild:
    SideQuest
    i only have full screenshot of the last picture

13. FuznesS

FuznesS Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GuavaStyle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    IGN: xPixey, itayx
    2. REASON: stealing gold zakum helm and not paying for vip zak service
    3. DETAILS: me (ShadZero, Arakan) and my friend Dylan (CN082193, x3Queen) were duoing zakum together, after the 1st run my friend suggested that we sell the regular zak helms since none of us need it and we mainly went for the golden zak helm, so I've smega with my bishop (Arakan) twice to find a buyer, after the 2nd smega a guy called "xPixey" whispered me and mentioned that he wants to buy the regular zhelm, and I also made it clear that we are not selling the gold zak helmet in my smega and also while we were talking via whisperes, and he agree that he is buying the regular helms,

once the zakum died, he teleported straight to the gold helm and picked it and another regular zakum helmet, at this moment me and my friend asked him to drop the gold zakum helmet since its not for sale, but he ignored us and start scrolling one of the helms that he picked, I was repeating myself for few times, but he just logged off, and after few minutes he logged again and went to CH 1, FM 20 and stood next to a character called Itayx, which I believe was his main since they both were from the same guild aswell and he tried to hide in cash shop for 20 minutes after I whispered him, probably transferred the gold him to his other char (itayx), I've tried whispering him few more times and asked for the gold helm and the payment for the service, but he kept ignoring me.

here's are the screenshots from the incident

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2023
    JiChi, Damien., cn_joy and 8 others like this.
  14. pachelbel123

pachelbel123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    itayjc
    Level:
    Hi dude,

I'm sorry to hear that this happend to you but I (itayjc) was not involved in this in any way. I'm simply in the same guild as the other two and have the same IRL name. Please uninclude me in this post.

FuznesS, Sylafia and ImVeryJelly like this.
  15. FuznesS

FuznesS Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GuavaStyle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Hi mate, sorry for the inconvenience, I've edit the post and took your name off, sorry about that.

pachelbel123 likes this.
  16. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Isn't loot stealing a bannable offense? Report him and he might get banned.

Ruruchi and FuznesS like this.
  17. FuznesS

FuznesS Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GuavaStyle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    I did report him, he already got banned earlier today,
    but thought it would be also a good idea to share it with the rest of the community so they can avoid this guy.

18. Leisure

Leisure Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Moeed
    Level:
    Guild:
    BingChilling
    IGN: etumimi conspiring with shadharu
    2. REASON: blatently stealing my zakum ch
    3. DETAILS: please be your own judge here, very little communication from offenders, note escalatory face expressions (f2, f3, blehh)

video processing but i want to afk now so it should be better quality soon:

as mayor of kerning, i've already declared shadharu and etumimi persona non grata in kerning ch 1 main town map, and i'lll get petty revenge by parking mules in fm entrace ch 1 top left for a few hours, so I'm happy. But leaving this as evidence here incase i get reported lol

update: the fm map i remembered was before the patch, the spot doesnt exist now XD

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  19. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    @Omermaor @Inferrum @FuznesS
    Thanks for your reports. They have been added to the list now.

@Leisure
    You owned the map for 7 seconds dude. You both got there at the same time probably, it's not a big deal at all. I know you retracted it but still.
    In the second report about the stealing zak channel, I could see it as a slight lack of etiquette to go ahead and start a boss fight when you see people waiting outside, but you don't own the map or the right to boss before anyone else, so there's that. Accusing someone of conspiracy is a lot more severe than just "they went ahead of me in line" and you need to prove etumimi conspired against you somehow, since that is a different matter entirely than just going in before you as I said. Besides, if it was such a problem for you, why would you wait even longer instead of changing channel?

Not that it matters since you just got perma banned for a RWT joke and for your second report of objectionable behavior: https://royals.ms/forum/threads/ban-pls.218845/#post-1306581
    You often seemed to love creating drama out of a molehill so I'm not surprised. Arrivederci :chillin:

[​IMG]

Tentomon, Yakamoz, Tobi and 14 others like this.
  20. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Wanted to leave this to contextualize the severity of this "objectionable behavior."

hvrrxson, Enticing, Jesseh and 13 others like this.