Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. 4Loko

4Loko Active Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Don't drop trade on top of me in the fm. There's a safe trade option for a reason. I did nothing wrong.

BackSweat likes this.
  2. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    o.o, are you supposed to be MeatMonster?

3. SeizureSalad

SeizureSalad Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BishopPlz
    Level:
    16X
    Guild:
    Cult
    MeatMonster confirmed kicked from Ours.

4. 4Loko

4Loko Active Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    These guys have been harassing me for the past hour, trying to blackmail me, guilt trip me, twist my wrist, etc. They keep saying they're going to get me banned on the game and what not. this is really childish. Dont drop trade your items on top of a stranger in the middle of the fm.

rustygreen, threesat and Meconium like this.
  5. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

The other guy's feelings are not concerning you obviously, but is it really worth it to ruin your name for around 3b?
    I mean the rules are on your side ofc and nobody can get you banned, but isn't it a much better look to just return it? It obviously meant a lot for him.
    I think it might be an action you will regret in the long run.
    Just my thoughts, do as you wish.

Tail, DeJia, VitaLemonade and 12 others like this.
  6. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    What's childish is how you broke one of the few unspoken rules in the game and are so self-centered that you can't own up to it. Everyone in the game drop-trades items, and every time I do it, it's in a place where I know someone won't take it, like a friendly guild's channel. I ran APQ with you earlier and you seemed to be super chill, but I was wrong. I admit I should've used the trade feature, but in my defense, you're the only person I've ever seen steal items like this in all of my months of playing this server. All I'd like are my stompers back, you can keep the cape, but you won't even agree to that lol. What you did was wrong, that's why you're being shamed for it. I'm sorry for the mini rant, had to get that out.

At the end of the day, it was my fault for dropping the items but it's saddening to see how some people can be so selfish and not have some common decency.

DeJia, Kouha, Sylafia and 2 others like this.
  7. AxlPrototype

AxlPrototype Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AxlPrototype
    Level:
    Guild:
    PQRS
    I did not learn about the incident until now, but I want to just say that Meat, within the past 36 hours, being on my buddy list had randomly asked me if Notthor was also part of my buddy list. I said "yes" and asked them "why," and they just refused to elaborate, and they have been completely silent on the buddy list since that moment. Therefore, I at least would like to confirm that the user might be, indeed, currently avoiding contact with anyone deemed directly or partially involved in this situation.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  8. 4Loko

4Loko Active Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    I don't even have you on my friends list. That did not happen. You're part of the group of people harassing me in game right now. I'm not avoiding contact with anyone in this game. You guys wont seem to take my answer of, i'm not giving the items back. Please leave me alone.

9. threesat

threesat Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    the only items i see people drop trade are potions and other items that aren't worth anything. stop blaming the guy for wanting to keep 3b worth of free gear. it sucks, but you just have to accept the consequences of your actions

10. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    I've seen more than just potions dropped lol. I admit it's my fault, but that's not to say what he did wasn't wrong either.

11. Kristya

Kristya Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kristya
    Level:
    It costs you nothing to be a good person :) return the goods ! This is a community driven game after all, you can't expect to do this and not expect something like this to happen. Don't ruin your reputation any further. You took the items of my friend and I'm sure you'd feel the same way as me if someone took something from your friend in that same manner. He's learned his lesson, be the better person.

DeJia, MzBunny, SoAquarius and 2 others like this.
  12. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    I'm not harassing you in the game LOL. You live and you learn. Obviously, I'll be upset over it for some time but it's whatever, my actions led to it. I only have 3 characters that I actively log into the game with, and none of them have sent you any messages in the last 2h.

SoAquarius and LLew like this.
  13. AxlPrototype

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AxlPrototype
    Level:
    Guild:
    PQRS
    Meat, would you like to elaborate on how I am "harassing" you when we have not had contact in any shape or form for the past months other than the one I mentioned earlier and the one I am about to mention here? Also, you whispered one of my side characters saying that you would elaborate on "the drama," since I just got online to see your removal from the guild, and I have been waiting and seeing no messages whatsoever; thus, here I am figuring it out by myself from the forum post.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
  14. Aeronautics

Aeronautics Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    corgi oshiri
    Level:
    nii
    Guild:
    inus
    as compliant as @4Loko ‘s actions are with the game rules, it’s still a dick move and the majority of the community does not agree with it so:
    @Shiratsuyu can you do either do it at your own discretion or make a community poll to see if people want an additional section for such behaviour (I would say fm shop spot sniping deserves the same treatment) just for the purpose of keeping track of a list of IGNs of people you really shouldn’t be drop-trading around or be extra careful if they are standing on top of your shop spot when you are about to reset.

some might argue that these actions are not against the rules so these individuals did nothing wrong so they shouldn’t be shamed for doing so:
    if they were report-able then they would belong in the report section and not here in the first place

I believe adding a section purely for these individuals (and their alts IGNs) would help to discourage at least some of them from continuing to act like a dick.

Tentomon, Moeyuki, DeJia and 6 others like this.
  15. AxlPrototype

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AxlPrototype
    Level:
    Guild:
    PQRS
    Meat, I do not care whether or not you return the items, as I am not part of this ordeal. This kind of action, looting dropped items meant to be transferred or traded to someone else, cannot, at least to my knowledge (which could also be inaccurate), be officially punished; it is just merely socially not accepted by some folks. I simply added to this forum conversation that there seems to be an impression people are being left hanging whenever there is an attempt to make contact with you, and I could not do much but agree with the sentiment.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  16. 4Loko

4Loko Active Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Axl im not sure who you're referring to, because i've talked to anyone who has asked. if you asked me at some point and i missed it, i apologize. there's a lot of people messaging me in game right now.

17. cremcrem

cremcrem Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    cremcrem

bibz, Tail, DeJia and 16 others like this.
  18. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    I swear this is almost as cringe as those who are ready to start ww3 over an apple in APQ and are wasting 20 smegas on an hour long drama which cost in total more than twice as much as the apple they apparently lost.
    Imagine ruining your reputation over 3b, hell, even 30b, couldn’t be me.

Forget the moral point of view, even when judging this whole thing under pure rational point of view your actions make no sense

My honest advice for you is just return the gear, maybe even extra compensate the person for the trouble you caused, apologize and let everyone forget about this shit. It ain’t worth it. I’m saying that for your own sake, not even the person who you looted items from. He will be just fine, eventually. Not sure if the same can be said for your reputation…

Tail, DeJia, CodGhost and 6 others like this.
  19. AxlPrototype

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AxlPrototype
    Level:
    Guild:
    PQRS
    If the messages directed toward you, Meat, from any of these individuals (or others), fall under harassment, then by all means ignore them or file a report. However, I am unimpressed with this whole incident overall. Good luck pursuing what you are after, I suppose.

And, for Notthor, I hope you will be able to earn back the funds or the items of equivalent value soon. It is sad to hear that something such as this would happen to any of my acquaintances.

This thread is a little too much traffic for my liking, so I am going to remove it from my watching list for fewer irrelevant notifications. See you all somewhere else.

20. Straalman

Straalman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Barms
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    What you did might not be wrong according to the game's rules, but that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about people being morally wrong and warning others for their behavior. And it does seem reasonable that you get mentioned here.

CodGhost, eVolve, SoAquarius and 12 others like this.