Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Schmank

Schmank Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RamenQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Totoro
    IGN:KogaNinja
    Reason: Rude, Harassment, Defamation.

So, we are here again... Another person who wants to put dirt on the community name.. no sweat, we brush it off biiii

Anyways, I'm going to be explaining the context of this said situation, the story of the mythical being known as KogaNinja, the Guild Master of Abyssal... Forum name also known as GrindingToTheLimit, some of you might know him for hit hot takes on his posts, some of these takes will be posted. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These screenshots are all examples on the kind of person he is... Also, he was a complete jerk to David Deviluke in the shoutbox, I'm sure many of you know that.. In these screenshots we show the examples of how he behaved when I confronted him on the fact that we believe it was best to remove his guild from the alliance because of his behavior... he said that they left on their own whim. Lies[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When we removed him from the alliance, he proceeded to smega about our community. Defaming our community name.. This is where I think this situation is blacklistable, the rest of this stuff is just stuff that I want to shine light because I just think he's a bad person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These images here are the main reason that GrindingToTheLimits (KogaNinja) As confirmed from the screenshots earlier in this post about how we confronted him on what he was saying himself! I want to make this clear to all of you, Ours and our community does not tolerate people mistreating others, and if we were to catch light of it, we'd take the same action. We all deserve a safe-space to play in and I believe that it was very important for us to post about this. Just through the images.. He even proceeded to make up his own narrative on what happened.

Day 1 of joining our community, he joined our discord to advertise his meso-services.. Whether those are legitimate or not idk, but without asking anyone about it and trying to pitch a sale like that? Mad disrespectful to the community that you had joined 24 hours before! I kind of don't care if he gets put on the blacklist, but I just wanted to shine a light on this guy. It seems like a lot of other people think he's trouble so I'm going to close the case here.. I've also heard he was part of another community and decided to kick everyone out. If the person who this effected would please step up and confirm this, that would really help this case!

UPDATE: In regards towards the mass kicking guild members from other guilds.. Apparently he did this to two guilds, NightLords and Ashes! RECEIPTS ARE HERE!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out of the respect of the people leaking said information, we are keeping their names private, simply due to the fact that they don't wish to be involved, and do not want to be retaliated against by said accused. This contradicts the reasonings he wanted to join our alliance.. and the story he had told me to begin with. Out of respect I also censored out said names of people!

[​IMG]

I will continue to update as I get more information!

UPDATE UPDATE: He's still being a little rat!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  2. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    When I first approached him to add him to our community he brought up his 'meso service' after a couple of messages.
    I brushed it off because I was busy at the time and had to leave but looking back on it I regret not considering this a serious red flag.
    It's not a great look when we are searching for likeminded and wholesome players to join the alliance and he's out here trying to find potential 'victims' for his meso service.

Knoxz, 11063, NehZu and 1 other person like this.
  3. burnoutdub

burnoutdub Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SkrilIex
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ours
    From the start of the alliance with Abyssal I had a strange feeling about their leader KogaNinja. He very often would be seen advertising some kind of meso service, whatever that means. People have called him out as a scammer as far as the "meso service" goes. He claims to be giving out mesos to people all the time but I'm pretty sure the characters in his videos are his own characters and he's faking the whole thing. As a jr of Ours I was warned by another unnamed player about KogaNinja and not to go through with the alliance before it happened. It seems that person was on to something, because the behavior this dude displayed is the definition of toxic. First he goes off on GMs on forums, then he starts smegaing for 30 minutes saying Ours is toxic tryhard crybaby players etc, when in reality he is being quite a baby, because we immediately removed him from our alliance. He had a thread of at least 15-20 smegas trash talking Ours. Completely toxic, sore loser behavior. Then he started telling people how "he left the alliance". That's not true at all. The GM of Ours woke up and logged in immediately to kick his guild from our alliance. All the evidence against this dude is ^^^ and speaks for itself.

RoyalDC, Nato, NehZu and 1 other person like this.
  4. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    I party lead APQ. 3~5 chars on a daily basis.

Most people have run APQ with me, I use ign Ggunit.

I don't party with lanyang for 1 simple reason is that he doesn't understand the new apq bonus changes and the different guides out there.
    Trust me I've tried with this guy and the only reason he claim people "steals" his apples it's because he jumps all over the map and doesn't know where his "spawn point boxes" are.

I've had plenty of people to come and translate but he refuse to understand. If we take elis map for example with colors. If he spawns at orange and I'm black. The 4 boxes near orange side he will 100% take them and people will accuse him for apple stealing since this exact scenario occurred with him.

5. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
  6. MajinJuu

MajinJuu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MajinJuu
    yeah this koga guy seems like a real nerd get em outta here

7. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I feel like all ive seen from him in pretty much every thread is flame, or just acting overly aggressive. Thank you Dave.

Dave Deviluke and Sylafia like this.
  8. SlingyBoi

SlingyBoi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chadethy
    This man tries to mislabel Ours as try-hards via smega, yet our only main rules are to be active, be kind, and don't do clown shit like this. Dude got kicked out of one of the easiest guild Alliances to stay in. His approach to advertise his "meso service" was terrible and execution embarrassingly piss-poor.

"You can make 1 b in 1 hour!@@@!!!"
    "Hey, only my guild members with an exclusive membership have access to these special events!"
    "Just get 10 friends and you get 500m EASY AS THAT!!!@!@"

People like this never know when to shut their egos up, so I have high hopes his big mouth will get himself permbanned and we wont have to see him in this community anymore. Koga is an absolute clown and if any Abyssal members choose to stay and follow his leadership, I hope you aren't shocked when no one takes you seriously around here.

burnoutdub, Schmank and Tentomon like this.
  9. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    bibz and Geto like this.
  10. MisaTange

MisaTange Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dollmaker
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ours
    Checked the discord logs and he advertised the meso service not long after he joined the Ours discord as well. Only posted a few messages (welcome + helping a person with Thanksgiving ingredients) before advertising the meso service (which I'm curious if other people have benefitted from: you'd think he'd have a better rep if he does have that, even if the service is only a few days old).

11. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    What is a mesos service?

Sylafia likes this.
  12. MisaTange

MisaTange Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dollmaker
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ours
    According to his video (which I'm not sure whether I should link since I feel like it'll just lead to nonhelpful comments on his video and I feel like it'll be removed anyway) + messages regarding the meso service:

1. Create a full party of 6 with 5 people picking up equips and the 1 player being the buyer. At least 1 of them should be a priest with Mystic Door.
    2. The buyer should be at El Nath
    3. The party of 5 grind at Coolies until the equip tabs/etc tabs of the 5 are full
    4. Mystic Door & have the buyer sell the equips/etcs until the equip/etc tabs of the party members are empty
    5. Repeat as necessary

Tentomon and MitchyD like this.
  13. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    The claim is that you each get a turn to be the looter.
    The meso earned is not split and as a result it susceptible to abuse because there's a strong possibility that the person never gets their chance to become the looter.
    I've heard murmurs that this has happened in the past and resulted in guild kicks.
    This is mainly hearsay and should be considered as such.

With that being said he claimed to have provided newer players with 300m in his earlier smegas which seems a bit odd considering his video shows him earning 400m - 500m.
    Why are the newer players getting less?

Tentomon, Geto and MisaTange like this.
  14. Nicklepickler

Nicklepickler Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    XXXTentacies
    Level:
    I did a Krex trio with lanyang1 before and he was basically afk the entire time. Communicated with him to.. do the boss but he kept saying his kid was crying. When I was pretty done with him I kicked him out of the party at krex eye 2 20% hp. Mysteriously his wife came home and he was able to attack after instantly! Bad English is not an excuse for anything this guy does because I was typing to him in mandarin.

biackcurrent, Immer, uriel250 and 5 others like this.
  15. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I don't get it. Wouldn't it be more fair if everybody just killed, and sold what they had looted?

16. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    It will be slower.
    Everybody will have to keep looting and it will take more time.
    if 5 mages attack at the same time, the whole map will be cleared and only one player will loot it up and get his inventory filled, while the rest keep getting the equips down on the ground for the looter.

Tentomon likes this.
  17. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Ahhh, I see. Sorry, I had misunderstood how it works. Thanks for clarifying!

I can see how it is both an efficient way to make mesos, and also a convenient way to scam people.

Sylafia and Geto like this.
  18. FeistyFox

FeistyFox Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hi Tentomon.

Sorry for jumping in. To be clear, what @Si1ENCE said is incorrect.

That is not the "meso service" Koga offered. Literally what @MisaTange explained is what the "meso service" is. Killing coolies.

There are no "multiple mages" attacking, it is literally a scam to make a party of 5 people work hard to feed items and meso to one person. This is not fair to new players who do not know much about the game, don't get a turn, don't get loot/meso etc.

It is an inefficient method for a big group, but effective for one person to take all.

Again, apologies for jumping in but this was a very specific scenario and "service" that we were made aware of recently. Please do not make the situation look fair and reasonable when that is not what's happening at all.

19. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I don't think Si1ENCE intended to do that, but was instead just explaining how it works in theory.

Based on what we have seen of Koga, I would be surprised if he WASN'T scamming with it.

Geto and FeistyFox like this.
  20. Marcheva

Marcheva Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Marchevai
    Level:
    I think what bothers me most is when seeing it advertised as a "Meso Service" implies a concept of payment in order to receive said service. When I initially saw that you are receiving mesos as part of the service, it begs the question, what is the payment method? If it is time, it makes no sense to continue because as Feistyfox said above, the service was killing mobs, collecting the equips, then dropping the equips to a priest with a door. (I watched the video that was posted in our discord server posted by KogaNinja) The other concept as Si1ence had stated with 5 mages and 1 looter makes sense in terms of saving times, but it was definitely not the case as seen by the video. As this was not the case it makes me think that if time wasn't the payment method, RWT would be the only other source of payment possible.

Tentomon likes this.