Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I feel bad for krex ch8.

2. Casaba

Casaba Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Casaba
    Level:
    Guild:
    Haven
    1 last question:
    does that means someone have right to possess the channel when ~mapowner was not him and stay in the boss map no matter how long it takes once they entered?

3. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Common sense goes a long way.

As long as there are lots of free channels, who really cares if somebody is taking their time?

But if somebody decided to deliberately hold multiple channels just to be disruptive, then surely that'd be an offense.

4. MengQian

MengQian Donator

Country Flag:
    its really fun to see those who are not involved speak more than the plaintiff.

Geto, RoyalDC, H4xDefender and 6 others like this.
  5. Knoxz

Knoxz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leavings
    Guild:
    Versatile
    Meng Bae<3

chuckfan581 and MengQian like this.
  6. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    It could have been any of us forced into this frustrating situation. That's why I speak up - I do not want this to happen again, to crem, me, or anybody else. And it is clear that she would do this again.

Sylafia and Enticing like this.
  7. Shawn

Shawn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Idiom
    I say the solution is to make these 2 players who want to solo krex duo it tgt.

8. harithrox

harithrox Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AreyJ
    Level:
    1. IGN: PlzExplain
    2. Reason: Boss run, loot stealing

Sorry but i'm unsure on how to upload SS.
    Being a first time host and having to drop EOF, I thought that the loots would be shared.
    We were selling helm vip and sb service.
    In the first run, zak dropped Gen20, which I choose to sell and even giving the rest 40m cut from it beforehand.
    At the end of 2nd zak run, he picked up Scroll for Rings for INT 10% AND Zakum Chair. He got paid for helm and straight up left. Was unable to contact him afterwards. He didn't even stay to get paid for sb service.
    Never doing boss runs with randoms after this.

Settled lol

Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
    chuckfan581 likes this.
  9. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
  10. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    this should be also in the meme thread

ImVeryJelly and Tentomon like this.
  11. nirmizrachi

nirmizrachi Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PlzExplain
    Level:
    Guild:
    Starlight

Hi, I had to dc, didnt know I had to wait to get paid (which is not a problem?)
    And did not know u split zak chairs, it dropped several times in my zak runs and never said anything.
    You can contact me in the game i will pay u and the rest their share.

12. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

1. IGN: Arcaid
    2. REASON: Looting my map
    3. DETAILS:
    So I'm not going to have any videos of this or anything, because I can't really record on my shitty laptop while im farming on 6 mages, it has no GPU and is unable to launch OBS.
    The best I could do is take screenshots of the chat and try my best to describe what happened.

At first, I see this guy on one of my bottom mages just looting my entire bottom half of the map, while passing by me.
    I was pretty annoyed to see that because I'm clearly there farming and the guy just steals everything without saying a word, so I say the following:
    [​IMG]

His explanation to looting my map is that he needed yeti horns and that "I'm just standing there"?
    So I brought my looter over to show him that I'm actually looting and that I farm this map.
    He says "I see".
    At this point, I thought he would stop, but what he did was climb to the top part of the map, loot a whole dinner together with the entire top platform, and then walk away without saying anything despite me talking to him.
    [​IMG]

I wouldn't mind it if it was a 1-time thing to be fair, I just lost a few millions off it maybe.
    The problem is this happens multiple times, every single day, sometimes I don't even get the chance to talk to them because they disappear so fast.
    It started happenning since the Olaf/christmas/HP quest's introduction (Yeti Horns).
    I've never done either, but those looters keep saying they need it for a "quest", so I assume its one of those.
    If that's the case, please change it!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
    Valzer, ZJZJ, Virgo and 9 others like this.
  13. yahelpro1

yahelpro1 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zoro1
    Level:
    1. IGN:greamo
    2. REASON: scammer
    3. DETAILS: paid them 765m for aprs. they disconnected right after the payment.

upload_2024-1-6_0-32-9.png

Vinilos, Ponderous, eVolve and 7 others like this.
  14. Damien.

Damien. Donator

Report that and get them banned
    No mercy for scammers

shariz10, RoyalDC, Enticing and 6 others like this.
  15. Knoxz

Knoxz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Leavings
    Guild:
    Versatile
    always pay for just 9apr ea trade..i know it takes time to do that but it's worth it...now you lost 765mil that the staff will not give back..

Vinilos, Teglio, Mugi Buki and 3 others like this.
  16. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    Agreed, unless buying from an ally/guildie/friend, paying for more than 9 aprs per trade is risky af, ESPECIALLY with some lvl 50 mule looking character being the seller. Be careful out there and hopefully the scammer gets banned!

Damien., Sylafia and Knoxz like this.
  17. onlyfriends-Will

onlyfriends-Will Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    reallyHorny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Onlyfriends
    IGN: safezone
    Reason:
    not getting NX nor split due to poor performace in Laser room in Aufhaven and also insulting speech

Details:

At first I was really shocked to know that my guildie from Germany got called stupid and being bullied, and because his English isn't good enough so we are helping him to blacklist this player IGN: safezone, so i reached out to him and ask if there were any misunderstanding and trying to make the situation better, down there are the evidence of me reaching out to him the same night after they have done auf.
    PS. the screenshot with the server time comes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here is the screenshot right after my guildie did Auf, according to the screenshot we can see that this person took all NX and drop without splitting
    [​IMG]
    and then my other friend pmed him to ask about the detail of what happened in the run he just lied and ignored
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my friend didn't say that he was joining for EXP and Hat, cause that's not worth the price of apples that he used during the run. and of course my frined is new to Auf he doesn't know the price of the scroll drop. He was so sad by being called an idiot and stupid at laser room and then no split at all.

And today i met another attacker that joined the same auf run which also happened to be my friend on my shad, so I asked him more about what exactly happened. Here are the screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I gave the player one chance to explain himself but he chose to lie and avoiding what he did to harm other players, so I hope we can bring the right justice to the player for his terrible behavior towardss others, cause it seems like he has been doing this to a lot of players, and take advantage of others. I have never used the blacklist system but this time I have to for the justice. I have to ! even tho i have tests coming up soooon rip.
    thank you for reading and I hope he will get what he deserves in order to learn a lesson.

Tail, Bot, CheezyX and 21 others like this.
  18. MzBunny

MzBunny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MzBunny
    Level:
    Guild:
    CloudyxSunny
    Hi there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. He has been expelled from Cloudy.

Although there may have been miscommunication, we believe that he should have approached this situation with a more considerate tone; not an aggressive or rude one. We don’t tolerate this type of behavior.

Please have your friend DM me or please get me in touch with them so I can compensate the apples they’ve used during that auf run. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Tail, MrMikiMiki, NasiLemak and 42 others like this.
  19. Stryn

Stryn Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Trolling in laser room for an hour deliberately, asking to join an auf run for EXP and then complaining hahaha. RitterRunkel you called yourself dumb and stupid, and after all you are complaining after an extreme troll, that's pathethic. ReallyHorny and RutterRunkel, interesting try. stay aware.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
  20. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    So this is my opinion on this case from someone who ACTUALLY soloed auf more than 120 times AND the laser room also took him forever on the first run, I still got my splits (cs and mir dropped btw so it was a fat split I got despite dragging the run in that laser room)..It was with a guildie and his friend though so it wasn’t a random run, but still. I thought after people solo auf so many times they should know the etiquette…Or if they R>someone for “helms and exp” they tell them to just gizer the entire run and chill, NEVER apple (from what I understood from their apple costs (33m+), they either appled the entire run from guard to auf, or the main stage was slow af). Both scenarios make the host look bad if you ask me ~f7

I personally did R>for helms too multiple times tbh when a friend needed helms and I was too lazy to solo and too sweaty on finishing my auf helm to share splits. So I just let him gizer the entire run. It’s a nice middle ground, but not to share splits with TWO members after they BOTH appled it’s douche behavior. The least I would do is to give them back the apples if they actually came for exp and helms, which is unusual but does happen once in a while..