Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Pope

Pope Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Grew
    Level:
    Im irrelevant and have nothing to do with this but i agree.
    There are too many on their high horse here that think they're "smarter" "better" than everyone, thats why half of this community is quiet, because the other half is toxic. you're allowed to have opinions but trying that hard in a 10 year old server of a 21 year old game is ridiculous imo. what happened to good ol fashioned being nice and sharing? or did we all outgrow that? we spit out nostalgia and socializing as a reason for playing and yet majority of the mannerism here is everything but that.

Knoxz and Gunit like this.
  2. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    @Shiratsuyu whats multifarming im fine with multi clienting im just complaining about unintended functionality of ~mapowner for multiple map holding that keeps causing blacklist drama since 2015

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  3. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice

Did magebaby try to talk to vainz?

“Hi I’d like to start farming area bosses too. What do you think about sharing timers” instead of insulting him and ksing him?

A relationship is a two way street. Why is it on vainz to be nice and share first when what he’s doing is acceptable in the community?

stop making straw man arguments. the topic of holding channels with mules and area boss farming and holding mapowner is not what is being discussed here.

Zkittlez, Mads, nyannko777 and 11 others like this.
  4. Pope

Pope Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Grew
    Level:
    you just validated my point.

Gunit and itu like this.
  5. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    Map owner stays for 3 minutes, so you are not even familiar with them time intervals yet accusing me of taking advantage of that system? How did you manage to learn my “farming style”? From Magebaby? These are just false accusations - the answer is NO.

I keep searching them cause I know certain channels should spawn, so naturally I got the owner cause I attacked there.
    But I most certainly not trying to hold them all channels - if you’d farm enough you’d actually know it’s exhausting and impossible doing so with 2 chars and there’s literally no need for it.
    As I said, scanning channels effectively is to one’s own judgement, but keeping the owner on 20 diff channels is either too exhausting or just unnecessary.

If I know a channel should spawn, i’ll go there an attack.. naturally i’ll have the ownership for i’m the first attacker, but I don’t just cc all over to keep the ownership lmao

but why asking me? Just get there and ask the other farmers..
    Here, let me help you out and give you a list of names (I don’t know them all in person) of other farmers and ask them how many incidents can they recall of me telling them I own the map seeing I cc on them 20 channels:

1OO86
    Looksgood
    CupsOfTheXO
    MrFawlty
    SummonShade
    StarReaper
    MrShadower
    xLancersNLx
    KarlosNasar
    9m88
    BetaSin
    Hypoactivity
    Tzwaenn
    LoveFanoooo
    SnowyXion
    Raycu / Recquel
    Khloe14

you get back here after you asked them and let us all know what’s your findings.
    I’ll just TL:DR and let you know what you’re going to find out:
    There was never a need for a toxic fight between me and any other farmer..
    we all know how to respect each other, but your friend is just too toxic that is all.

Please use this list as well, ask these questions as well and tell us what you find out.
    I got nothing to hide.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
    Knoxz, nyannko777, Geto and 8 others like this.
  6. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The man typed
    Then the man proceed to type
    My man have you read what you typed out?

7. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    What I found out last time is I had to wait for hours trying to help some new players get Lyka and eventually had to beg a farm camper for some scraps so we could finally get one.

8. Pope

Pope Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Grew
    Level:
    yeah "my man" you want me to spell it out for you again? you wanna argue on this forum my man? i have nothing to do with this yet words hurt when you full of yourself.

you are the whole point of my statement. why are you fighting for power and to be "correct" by the server rules. Rules are different than morals, thats it. Just cause something is "allowed" doesn't make it not scummy. never said he was in the right for "harassment" or whatever u call it, but id be willing to bet he didnt just walk in their and call you names. i can tell by your personality youre a lovely apple .

Knoxz and RoyalDC like this.
  9. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    Don't agree with including the guild in the blacklist post.

Geto and chuckfan581 like this.
  10. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    So nice of you to called me out as I was "full of myself".
    Please read my comments on this matter and point out how I was defending either the Farmer or the Trash Talker, and you can see who's full of themself.
    My man, I couldn't careless about mapowner and bosses, the only thing that concerned me here that's how the Trash Talker addressed other players with offensive mean of communication.
    And look at you, you stepped in on your "high horse" and talking about morals and irrelevant "opinion". My man, you shouted whole lotta nothing, u proceed to call out "morals" of our community but what else did you bring to the table?
    And yeah you have to put that cherry on top, calling out name, really said alot about your lame ass argument ^_^'

You're not worth my time at all, I can certainly imagine how you look irl. And please, you don't have address my comments since I'll ignore you and I won't communicate with dude like you .

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  11. Pope

Pope Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Grew
    Level:
    as i said before. we spit out nostalgia and socializing as a reason for being here, yet 50% of us are full of ou
    i called myself and my opinion irrelevant LOL, and here i stand(sit), 100% correct. thanks for your validation again.
    Please show where i "calling out name" better yet, re read everything.

12. TheRadiant

TheRadiant Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Alarielle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Galaxy
    First and the quite obvious thing is the mapowner only last 3min instead of 5min, so I can't help but really doubt your expertise on the subject. That being said, can you tell us what vainz do that is out of the ordinary from the other nx farmers?

Better yet, explain what makes you think it is toxic without just inserted it is toxic. As far as the ss concern, he's being ks'd and called a "sb" and "nao tan" from the other side; which it's just not fair to him, or anyone really.

There are bound to be rules you don't agree, mechanics you don't like. But please do remember there are people who like those said rules and said mechanics. Nothing fruitful is coming out of the discussion if one is calling the other side toxic, simply becasue they disagree with you.

If you really really don't agree with his play style, which there's no strong evdience you even know his play style tbh, DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME.

As far as the rule is concern, he follows the rule. Before you say but he's scummy toxic rule abuser, really really let that sink in, he has 2 chars, farming nx. Does he do that becasue he is a greedy, toxic, high-horse, rule abusing player. Or is it more likely to be the case that he enjoys farming nx, and like everyone else, follows the rule. Is it more likely to be the case that he min-max nx farming, on his only 2 chars, becasue he likes being efficient and competitive, or is it becasue he's a toxic farmer seeing other people getting nx instead of him makes him unhappy. I don't know his play style so I couldn't give you an answer myself, but I also don't attribute to malice when there's other simplier explanations.

Unforunately none of us is the baseline of opinion. That applys to me, vainz and you.

If you truly believe this kind of behavior / play style is a problem, and you have a strong desire to make change and go through with it, make a thread about it. You can be the person driving back the toxicity, help the community to become a better place.

and yet...

13. gcuesta113

gcuesta113 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kataklysm
    Level:
    1. IGN: PearlCoral and ShineGAMER
    2. REASON: LEECH SCAM
    3. DETAILS: My character Ryzen, and parter wyzo were scammed by ShineGamer for 3 hours of petri split leech. 210m each. He leeched us for 10 mins and logged off. It’s been about 30mins and he hasn’t logged on yet.

Update: He logged back on, I whispered him and he immediately logged off.
    Update Pt2: Edit After 4-5 hours I caught him in FM and he returned the mesos. His excuse was he had a bad storm for 3 hours which sounds familiar to his previous excuse when he was reported in the past. BE VERY WARY AND CAUTIOUS OF THIS INDIVIDUAL

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
    MrMikiMiki, MitchyD and Sylafia like this.
  14. Wyzo

Wyzo Member

1. IGN: ShineGAMER
    2. REASON: Leech scam
    3. DETAILS: I bought split petri leech from a guy i found through smega (IGN: ShineGAMER), and his HS mule (IGN: PearlCoral). Myself and the other buyer bought 3 hour split leech each (3x70m), but after about 15 minutes of leeching, the seller suddenly went offline. I waited for an hour, but he didn't return. The screenshot is taken after about 45 minutes of waiting.

ShineGAMER is mentioned on page 143 of this thread under the same circumstances, but it seems he did a refund at that time. If he reaches out to me and the other buyer, and refunds the leech - i will ofcourse edit this post.

UPDATE: 04-02-2024 ShineGAMER made a full refund (also refunded my split partner).

refund.PNG

scam.PNG
    scam2.PNG

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
  15. FlyingCarrot

FlyingCarrot Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Puzzlo
    My question is:
    so could u calim that u never ever hold the the mapowners of other empty channels (mapowner is not even at that channel) while u r farming?

Ofc u r not a octopus like attacking at one channel while keep ccing all of the 20 channels to hold the mapowner, and keep the mapowners of the all of the channels is meaningless unless u know the timing is almost synchronized. What I mean is u already know several channels's boss spawn timing, if u ever try to hold those mapowners with ur another char without even attacking it or even not at that channel while u r farming? I did not mention "All of other channles" or "20 channels" at all, so where does that "20 channels" answer come from?
    If the answer is still NO, then magebaby must be a stupid just randomly KSed ur map and keeping on harrsing u for several month with any reason.

16. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    I've had poor leech from him in the past on more than one occasion which ultimately led to me including him on a list of Leechers I wouldn't recommend to my Guild.
    Sadly all the SS's of the transaction were lost when the previous guild discord vanished out of thin air but I might as well share my experience of this seller considering they seem to have a history of providing a poor service.

17. FlyingCarrot

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Puzzlo
    @vainz , Damn, I's been too long to get ur reply. Is it that hard to just gimme an answer Yes or No? U know I do not got any evidence to point it out is true or false, just say it out from ur chest.

Could u calim that u never ever hold the the mapowners of other empty channels (not all of the channels) with ur another char without even attacking it or even not at that channel while u r farming?

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    What are you even trying to point out here? Does your question even matter? As soon as you attack a mob that does not have any mapowners in a map, that map become yours for 3 minutes, or indefinitely as long as you keep attacking enemies. Even if you leave the channel, the 3 minute mechanic applies. If you think that is an issue, that's fine. But if that's the case, make a feedback thread. It has nothing to do with players, it has to do with the mechanics implemented in the server/game. vainz, or anyone else, can hold as many empty channels as they so please as long as the map ownership is in place. That is a mechanic in the game. The way Magebaby handled the situation however, is an issue.

19. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    I honestly had enough of this and I think the community had so too, hence I did not reply.

Seals the deal on my side, not going to explain myself again and again, think I was very clear.
    As @Donn1e stated already, there are 3 people AUFing out of NX farming.
    I learned all I know from 2 of them.
    I will keep respecting other players in the game, as I've done since the beginning of time - but I won't be cooperating with toxicity.
    This is my last response regarding this issue, wish you the best foreal.

20. FlyingCarrot

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Puzzlo
    What magebaby did surely is an issue, she already got multple bans after KSed Vainz's map, and I never tried to excuse what she have done. Ofc vainz did everything perfectly in rules, but I am here to talk about the sides that out of the rules which I think might harm the community, appo stealing or bad leech is also out of the rules and many ppl have posted a lot of drama about it, and we still gonna blame that on the server or mechanic rather than the players? I can loot everyone's appo and refuse to return it back or split skele leech with only 10m exp in 1 hr, but plz dont blame that on me, cuz there is no rules that say that I can not flash jump all over the map to loot their appo and no rules that say that I have to leech 30m exp for my buyer, is that what the community want?

vainz, or anyone else, can hold as many empty channels as they so please as long as the map ownership is in place. That is a mechanic in the game. The way Magebaby handled the situation however, is an issue.

ye, that's the point "hold as many empty channels as they so please as long as the map ownership is in place" which I think is toxic, thank u help me summerise this kind of behavior. U dun have to compare vainz and magebaby in this way, is an issue or not only depends on the rules in ur opinion. But as I said, im here to talk about the things that out of rules. Hopefully I already made myself clear.

Knoxz and Pope like this.