Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. FlyingCarrot

FlyingCarrot Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Puzzlo
    Im respect that u made ur final reply on this issue, but I think the best choice for u is not reply at all, then everyone will treat me as a psychopath who just blindly talking sh*t on u without any evidence. Anyway, I wish u the best foreal too.

2. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    These aren't comparable examples.
    Leeching is a service. X pays Y with the assumption to gain Z. If Y fails to deliver Z to X then Y is guilty of poor performance and thus has scammed the other party.
    APQ routes are designed to help the entire party earn a considerable amount of apples.
    Yes, you might be able to earn more apples if you selfishly run outside of your designated routes and steal boxes that don't belong to you BUT you would be doing it to the detriment of other party members.
    That's scummy behaviour no matter how you look at it.

NX Hunting is just about the only instance in this game where you are actually competing against other players whereas the above to instances are mutually beneficial to two or more players.

Do I think you should be able to hold map ownership of multiple maps at the same time on one character? No.
    Sadly the only solution to this particular 'feature' is to address it in the feedback post and hope others agree with you.

MrMikiMiki and RoyalDC like this.
  3. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Just because the game rules don't specifically state the mentioned scenarios, that doesn't mean such behaviors won't be reported by others to the [Community Blacklist] or deemed acceptable

就算游戲規則并無仔細列出述説的情況,并不代表該行爲不會被他人在【社區黑名單】舉報或被視爲可接受的行爲

As mentioned by others, please submit Feedback if you disagree with the rules
    https://royals.ms/forum/forums/feedback.3/
    如他人所述,如果你不同意規則 - 請提交建議

vainz likes this.
  4. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    No one’s gonna treat you like you’re a psychopath because you’re not.
    what we have discussed has literally nothing to do with that, and I don’t take you as such.
    There’s no master plan making you look like one by not responding, i’m just truly tired of this sir.

Just be more careful before judging though, there’s always the side you did not hear and flaming before getting into the details is unfair to me as well.

that being said, we’re all big royal family.

(Now I’m truly outta here, don’t take my absence as any attempt to do anything else)

Tentomon likes this.
  5. nomade

nomade Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    A
    • I regret not checking blacklist when seeing someone holding -8 fame.
      [​IMG]
    • To IGN - JennaRose: If you have had awful experience with some others, its better to inform your pt instead of leaving without telling anything.

1. IGN: WO3033H20
    2. REASON: Trolling in APQ (1. Hit boxes randomly in bonus stage despite telling that he knows elie map 2. Intentionally went offline in code stage which ruined the whole run.)
    3. DETAILS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Laps, eVolve, Damien. and 8 others like this.
  6. WasabiPoke

WasabiPoke Active Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Kepy
    2. REASON: I am writing this to complaint regarding an incident that occurred during the APQ team quest involving a player named Kepy.Kepy accused me of stealing their apples during the quest, despite having access to the log where the matter could have been clarified. Instead of addressing the situation privately or verifying the facts, Kepy chose to publicly accuse me of theft via the in-game semage.

False Accusations: Kepy accused me of theft without any concrete evidence to support their claim. Despite my request to review the log to clarify the situation, Kepy disregarded this opportunity and opted to publicly shame me.

Disturbance and Harassment: The public accusation made by Kepy has led to unwarranted attention and harassment from other players within the game community. This has created a hostile environment for me, affecting my ability to enjoy the game and interact with other players positively.

Provided Evidence: In response to Kepy's accusations, I promptly provided evidence in the form of screenshots to refute the claim of theft. However, Kepy failed to provide any evidence supporting him accusation, further highlighting the baselessness of him claim.

I believe that such behavior is not conducive to a fair and respectful gaming environment.

BTW if there is any evidence indicating I grab him apple, I will return the double apples and I will apology to him.

3. DETAILS:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 001.png
      001.png
      File size:
      201.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  7. Kepy.MS

Kepy.MS Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kepy
    Level:
    Guild:
    VNHoes
    First of all, u just open a thread with only ONE single screenshot, where u just show ur "nice" messages" instead of showing the whole conversation where u can clearly see how we talked :) show them all if u got so many screenshot, i beg u for it!:)

also i said after the first messages " just keep it" or "go your own" way, but you inner child just came out of u and instead of saying "uh maybe i took it and didnt see?" u just said "i helped u with it" when i asked for getting the appo back :) and also it was only ONE single APPO u just opened this Thread about, and you keep lying and dont showing all evidence. maybe u should think twice when to open a thread and take peoples time. youre also very blessed that i dont got any records on my old laptop, but hopefully u will show the whole conversation and the admins will clearly see who messed up. happy days - happy maple

Knoxz likes this.
  8. Kepy.MS

Kepy.MS Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kepy
    Level:
    Guild:
    VNHoes
    And lets dont foor
    ah yes! and when i asked u if i get my appo back u just tried to sneak that question and gave me a "ill helped u lol" how nice of u :)

9. WasabiPoke

WasabiPoke Active Member

Country Flag:
    First. I would be grateful if you could realize that it was the last second that I was helping you attack the last box at last esc .

Second ,from the picture, there are no apples in the last box. I’m so sorry you have such bad luck.NO APPLE AT LAST BOX.PLZ CHRCK THE LOG AND I THINK U HAVE IT.DONT CHOOSE MISSED THE TRUTH.

BTW. There have all green communication picture
    I understand may be ur a suspicious person, but from the apple log, I didn’t take any Apple away from you.

Anyway if you have any evidence. If it's my bad, I'll give you double apples and an apology.
    I showed a log that looks credible. But what about you? With you typing ABCD on your keyboard?

they will be my last review. If u have any evidence I’m happy to come back for apologies.

have a nice day :)
    Hope u enjoy ur game time without the help of friends:love::love::love:

Last for myself: Not all good people in the world, if time could go back . I would just stand there and watch you missed your last box. XD
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  10. Kepy.MS

Kepy.MS Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kepy
    Level:
    Guild:
    VNHoes
    lovely how u just keep assuming it was the last box the appo came out :D it wasnt :) it was one of THE LAST boxes and it fell down left bottom - only person who was there and able to loot, was you my friend :) so dont keep talking like "check the logs" because no person in this world will check logs for u for 1 single appo you tryna lie about. also you just showed with this picture that u answered like i said it before :) u stole a appo - ran off -

also your weirdo behavior with your sentences like " ur cool kid" "keep your gentleman heart" just to trigger because u knew what u did :)
    prove your side of the story with a record, otherwise u should just stop talking and lying about what happenend, also u shouldnt come with a single screenshot around, in hope u get me blacklisted because U stole something from me :D i just hope one day - u sit down on your toilet and have no toiletpaper left :) and next time u better "Go your own way" if someone tells u to, instead of being a child :)

//Happy mapling

Knoxz likes this.
  11. ImVeryJelly

ImVeryJelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImVeryJelly
    Level:
    Daily reminder to always record apq bonus part every run and delete the videos if nothing goes wrong.

Knoxz, Ruruchi, Pancako and 9 others like this.
  12. TroyTJK

TroyTJK Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TroyTJK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Harbor
    I think the real question here is did you actually see/record/log that he took the apple? If not, spamming him on smegas for no reason is childish

RoyalDC likes this.
  13. eVolve

eVolve Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MarkMom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    If everyone on here was able to get over missing 1 apple (less than 7m right now btw and we aren't even in valentines season) the blacklist would only be around 40 pages long

14. Kepy.MS

Kepy.MS Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kepy
    Level:
    Guild:
    VNHoes
    also youre a gem for saying
    like i said before, i SAW him with my own eyes and i cant record or catch anything with my old system - its lagging while playing mostly. and im not that kind of guy who smega if i didnt SAW it on MY OWN, cuz i admit that would be childish :)

also i was after 2 words like " ok keep that appo" and "go your way" instead of making a big thing out of it, like the dude tries to do here as example.
    also i have no reason to lie about 1 appo, it should be proved when i said " go your own way and keep it" :)
    thats also the last answer ill give on that thread because of the things i already said before.

build your own picture peepos!

happy mapling ~

15. WasabiPoke

WasabiPoke Active Member

Country Flag:
    I am No. 2, I start playing the box from the far right, and my 2 apple log at the beginning of the reward period.
    I want to know how I got to the far left and take your GOLDEN APPLE? ur so funny.

16. TroyTJK

TroyTJK Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TroyTJK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Harbor
    I just have a hard time believing that. If wasabi is starting on 2 left to right, and spot 3 can't drop apples to 1/2, im assuming that youre 4. In the logs it would have to show that she somehow managed to take your apple that dropped from later. And not that I have a big issue with you but you've deff tried to bend logic on me before so credibility is not there.

17. TroyTJK

TroyTJK Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TroyTJK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Harbor
    And also disregard everything I just said. How are you seeing 1/2 position from 3/4 in the beginning on the bonus stage on this resolution? That's not even possible

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
  18. WasabiPoke

WasabiPoke Active Member

Country Flag:
    After this , I quickly downloaded a screen recording software:'(:'(:'(

19. nomade

nomade Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    A
    Sometimes spot 3 drop apples to 2 during the last 15-20 seconds.
    upload_2023-12-31_17-51-59_.png
    image borrowed from https://royals.ms/forum/threads/225425/

yes and there's also a possibility that pets just jump down yoinking the apples when you didn't notice

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    MrMikiMiki and TroyTJK like this.
  20. TroyTJK

TroyTJK Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TroyTJK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Harbor
    Oh yeah you’re right, but if wasabi were to loot his apple if she’s starting right side on 2, shouldn’t the log say she got an apple last half than?