URGENT

Discussion in 'Community' started by thedarkest, Mar 5, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I don't know and I don't care much about your reasoning on your own action man, you do you and that's fine. all you have provided so far is your babbling on ethics and integrity and not any evidence to back up your claims at all. If fighting with you would get your item back I'd fight you all day but this is just a waste of my time since this would not change this situation in one bit.

Don't worry about me my friend, I'm a thief, I'm currently main a Shadower (#Shad4lyfe) and maybe my next char is a NL(Still a thief btw), and I would not be surprised anymore if I see your name smegaing during my next NL playtime. Good luck having back your sky ski.

2. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    where are those videos of others that have sent you btw? but yeah, like wishing nuke over some lost pixels is high IQ my good man, good luck in your future endeavors

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
  3. Doo

Doo Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    #Create
    I sympathize with your situation and understand what you're going through because I've experienced something similar before. Back then, there wasn't a "~buy back" command. If you're lucky, you might be able to retrieve Ski. Congratulations if you do! If not, please remember not to make the same mistake next time.

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/i-accidentaly-npced-33-cs.123636/

Mimmia, RoyalDC and thedarkest like this.
  4. thedarkest

thedarkest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    One of the best comment so far. Thanks.... But I think all players who is on side of justice are supposed to do the same comment.... but what a surprise... only 1 comment concerning justice!

5. 11063

11063 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Totoro
    Just @ me next time lol. I’m not trying to derail this thread but that is such an oversimplification and misogynistic take on what occurred. I had friends that stepped up to support me in my blunder and some other strangers followed suit but that was not because of my gender? I also approached and handled my mistake differently than what was represented here.

But to OP, it sounds like you have the backing of the guildmaster who is in contact with the individual who took your sky ski so I am hopeful you have a chance of negotiating its return to you. If not you can reach out to me, I’d contribute some funds towards a replacement if a peaceful resolution isn’t able to be met since I can empathize and want to pay it forward.

Crags, Gert, Albeana and 13 others like this.
  6. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Thank you so much for your empathy. All I have needed so far is a mental support. I don't need any fund or something other... I've been expecting people to unite against any unacceptable act in the server. But as I stated above, some people just laugh or just blame you for that mistake. I can get a better spear in time, but how will those who take for graned will repair their disrespectful acts or utterances? ( The guy contacted me on a different char since he was not brave enough to log into thief char. And I had to buy that back which costed me 6b. Since at the moment of incident I just had 400m, I had to sell my gloves and some other stuffs to supply that money. )

Thanks again.

RoyalDC and 11063 like this.
  7. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    That's not even close on why people wanted to help 11063.
    It's not LoL my guy.

8. 11063

11063 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Totoro
    The unfortunate reality is that their morality is not up to us to decide even if the opportunity arose as a result of our mistake. I’m glad that you were able to get it back though!!

Geto likes this.
  9. Dipeslice

Dipeslice Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dipeslice
    Level:
    Guild:
    [T]oxic
    This guy is buggin me.. as we all know he dropped his skies.. therefor everybody could pick this item up. idc/idm if he did it on purpose or not. moral of the story he dropped his item therefor he is no longer the owner of that particular item.. in other words it aint theft, it aint a scam.

whats even more ''funny'' he keeps crying about a item he already received back...

therefor this guy is just a clown to me.

happy mapling,
    haters gonna hate, i love all of you *send hearts*

10. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Wow, the coward is out of the wardrobe.
    1- Were you thinking the same while stealing apples? ( After I smegad about this guy, many ppl whispered me about him stealing apples.)
    2- If you think that you did nothing wrong, why did you deny it first and then run away and go offline while the others were brave enough to send a video of their inventory?
    3- If someone drops his wallet by accident in the street and if you take it; you can't say i'm the owner of this wallet... This just makes a thief like in this situation. And you knew that I did by accident. So an honorable person would give it back... but an honorable person not the one like you.
    4- Why did you contact me on a different char but not on DipeSlice if you were thinking you were not doing sth wrong?
    5- Why did you tell me i'm selling 130+ ski not 126 when you put it into trade place, it was 126 att? This makes a verified double liar.

RoyalDC likes this.
  11. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Dear Player,

I do understand you.... but in the world there are some univeral accepted values and unaccepted acts and utterances such as stealing, mobbing etc..... As the games is a part of our life even though they are not real, it doesn't make stealing or any other unaccepted acts in a game something tolerated or accepted.

12. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips
    Stop saying that losing a wallet is the same as dropping your item in royals.

Dropping an item as stated before means you lose ownership of the said item.
    The person who loots is that is the new owner and if he wants to keep the item then it is his given right to do so since there is no rule saying that you are not allowed to loot dropped items by other players.

It was YOUR MISTAKE that caused the problem. yes it was an accident and you did not want to drop it but it happend because of your mistake and not his.
    You cant call him a thief or anything since he did not steal it from you, he did not scamm it from you or any other situation that is against the terms and conditions.

Also as stated before you can also underprice your item in the shop, when someone buys it does it means they steal it from you and need to return it for the same price ???
    Ofcourse not it is your mistake and it does not matter how mucht it is worth or how mucht time you spend getting it.

Laps likes this.
  13. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    For me, it's not different from that wallet example. Because you get something that doesn't belong to you even if it's in a game or irl and games are just part of us we spend time for it like spending time to make a living outside. ( that's the point I want to make clear. Suggest you to look up for the meaning of the word '' thief ''..What a thief does? Takes and Runs away.. So what's difference between Dipe's act and a thief's?......... as i stated before, underpricing your item is not something like dropping by mistake ... When you put an underpriced item, it will not be bought like in a second, you have enough time to check and correct it ( If I did something like this, I would not even try to get it back , but I came across someone's shop he put underpriced, later I contacted them and I said '' Probaby you mistakenly underpriced, If you want I can give it back. '').... I could even understand the stealer if he could try to use a better language like '' I know it's imporant for you, but I want some money for.... '' He didn'T do it but acted like a thief... ran away

14. RadiantPulse

RadiantPulse Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RadiantSSJ3
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    I don't think this adds much to the conversation, but just to clarify I think the smega from Pamper(Boy) IS visible directly below OPs 1st message in SS. "Maby not drop ur gear XD"

My opinion seems to echo others here somewhat, the situation sucks and clearly seems community blacklist worthy. Everyone has an intuitive sense that this was wrong morally.

The question is, is this against TOS? It is currently not, as far as I read, which maybe we should have a conversation about. We all see how the Saledor situation was resolved. Perhaps the current rules are in place due to the workload it would put on admins. I don't claim to know.

The wallet analogy is somewhat muddy, because in many places there ARE LAWS, that make taking someone's wallet off the ground "theft by finding" unless there is a reasonable effort to return said items. This is not the case in Royals currently.

thedarkest I do empathize, I lost a 13 BFC through drop error before, but please don't wish violence in chat on anyone, even when people troll you.

Sylafia, RoyalDC, 11063 and 1 other person like this.
  15. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Of course I do not wish violance for anybody. That smega was to show my anger for those who couldn't even manage to empathize. I feel deeply sorry for your BFC loss cause i'm sure you tried too much to have that equip. This is what saddens us... you see your effort goes for nothing. But what I'm trying to tell, since all efforts must be appreciated in the server, then why do we let this happen ? I think the Staff can regulate something about this. Thanks again for your post

16. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Presumably most player would feel sorry for you, and some would even make some donation for you. However, your aggressiveness are pushing them away. People replying you above were not laughing at you. They were simply telling you the hard truth that you are unlikely to get your item back. Arguing with them will not help you getting your item back, nor will you gain support from the community

also moved this thread to the community section

lozy, zannath, Gert and 18 others like this.
  17. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    Once again, the moment you dropped the Ski, you lost ownership of the item. These are the ToS/Rules in Royals. If you think you are above the law/rules, think again.

My issue here wasn't really about whether that person would/would not return you the ski.

What really bothers me however, is how you dealt with this whole situation. You carry yourself so poorly that it makes it hard for me to even stand on your side.

Constant yelling, smega-ing about atomic bombs, weaponizing ANY and EVERY moral/spiritual/humanitarian high ground stance you can against the guy who picked up your ski.

At least who you are as a person and how you deal with adversity is now public and here for all to see.

You are looking at it from the "offenders" side. Once again it's so frustrating that you won't take responsibility for being a total [​IMG] in this situation and crying about it.

You technically had adequate time to check if you still had your ski when you were switching weapons. The similarities between mispricing/underpricing and item and what you did are very clear, which is the mistake is on YOUR part. Nobody forced you to miss-click, nobody forced the person to misprice/underprice/sell the wrong item.

You cannot control what other people do/how they react, but you could have prevented it from happening had you not somehow, dropped your ski. It was a mistake, and that's what people do, make mistakes.

I will simply pose this statement to you, what if nobody looted the Ski, and it got deleted from the game?

I guarantee you that the people who you would be witch hunting are the GM's, and I would have expectedly a tyrannical rant about it and it would have probably ended up in you quitting/getting banned.

How do I "assume" this? Easy, just based on how you reacted to this whole ordeal.

Congrats on getting your Ski back, just remember the fact that you only got it back because the person you were APQ-ing with wasn't Saledor.

lozy, zannath, Dave Deviluke and 3 others like this.
  18. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Some players alraedy wanted to do that but I didn't accept because what I needed was not fund. money can be earned in time .. I think (some other players think same too ) there must be done something according to ToS if someone can prove the situation. I have been playing this game for years, there are very few supportive players. You might think the opposite but this is the reality for me and my this thought is a result of experience in the royal for years. It is kind of face the music for me.

All in all, I believe to make the game more enjoyable, the Staff should muse over the situation.

Thanks for your reply.

19. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    If the dude didn't loot the item it would have been lost to the void.
    By all accounts you didn't really have ownership of the weapon at that point.

Threatening people is actually against the ToS by the way.

You had the opportunity to act appropriately and earn some sympathy from the community but you've done nothing more than whine and push others away.
    That's why no one offered you any handouts.

zannath, Paton, NehZu and 6 others like this.
  20. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Aren't you exeggrating a bit ? You say constant yelling.... Almost most of my smegas were like that '' DipeSlice from Toxic guild. Liar and Thief '' One of my aim was to reach out to someone from Toxic guild since I don't know anybody from that guild, but no one did it at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.