meso usage?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maplemang, Apr 28, 2024.

1. maplemang

maplemang Member

Other than megas and freemarket, what use can i make of my mesos? Potions aren't a problem since drop rate is up in this server. What else might cost a lot?

2. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
  3. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    Checking out the selling sub forum

4. maplemang

maplemang Member

So there's no use for em really. I say this because I wonder why I'd want mesos if I were in the seller's shoes with a maxed out character. You think they'd rather trade item for item instead of monopoly money right? I understand it is the currency, but you really don't need them as much as you would in the official maple server, as you get more than enough funds to travel and buy pots from the armor/weapon drops you can sell, which can sometimes be something you'll wear as well. It'd make more sense to seek mesos, if I could buy nexon cash with them. I would then see the mesos as valuable. Thank you for responses.

5. noobgamer97

noobgamer97 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    noobgamer97
    Level:
    For the most part you're right, however there are some ways to sink significant mesos, e.g. crafting certain items can cost 500-750m - https://royals.ms/forum/threads/zancks-crafting-guide.214322/ , if you like chairs, you can sink a lot of mesos at the chair gachapon once a year, some quests like the mount quest, etc.

6. HikariNoPuri

HikariNoPuri Donator

Level:
    That's why the game typically has an inflation problem. There's no sort of "floor" value backed by the server itself for the items people really need. Honestly only need mesos to craft some endgame gear from Von Leon. You can't directly farm the items you really need to progress mid / late game and the few ways to do so are severely time gated with a lot of RNG (Neo Tokyo bosses for WS, LHC 1hr timer / daily Rose Garden/ VL bonus for a chance at some endgame mats, area bosses for NX for a chance at CS/WS/Mats from gacha)

Sylafia likes this.
  7. maplemang

maplemang Member

nice to know thanks. Also I think I just need to do some more digging. I did come across a use item in singapore which covers a % of both mp/hp, for 12k a piece. Now that's a good example worth getting my hands on some mesos for. That is if I couldn't get a hold of any elixirs for cheaper, for whatever reason. I'm just used to the newer Maple, so I'm sure I'll find more uses.