Latest Accomplishment Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maggles, Sep 30, 2013.

1. pinkchocoa

pinkchocoa Donator

IGN:
    akaichi
    upload_2024-4-7_14-18-4.png
    upload_2024-4-7_14-18-38.png
    bit more to go

Amnesiac, Tim, Quach and 13 others like this.
  2. pinkchocoa

pinkchocoa Donator

IGN:
    akaichi
    this one was so much worse than the sleepywood's :'(
    upload_2024-4-8_0-41-31.png
    upload_2024-4-8_0-41-37.png

Quach, Patze507, melomance and 5 others like this.
  3. pinkchocoa

pinkchocoa Donator

IGN:
    akaichi
    Auf as the 1000th quest :o
    Thanks for letting me tag along hehe @MengQian
    photo_2024-04-08_17-40-15.jpg photo_2024-04-08_17-40-38.jpg upload_2024-4-8_17-41-19.png upload_2024-4-8_17-41-48.png

nyannko777, Sh0oK, Kenny and 18 others like this.
  4. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    AAAAAAHHHHHH

[​IMG]

nyannko777, Kenny, FuznesS and 22 others like this.
  5. Quach

Quach Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Quach
    Guild:
    Northern <3
    Finally got the blue crescent moon chair after missing it every Easter!! :xD:

Which just about satisfies my chair collecting urges! And since I'm pretty much done, I thought might as well share what I've gathered for other chair collectors/admirers! :PBLove:

Happy Springtime all, and thanks for taking a sec to chair-ish this moment with me :3

ikea love your home.PNG

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
    nyannko777, kvp, RoyalDC and 21 others like this.
  6. melomance

melomance Well-Known Member

After about over 4 years of 'on and off' dedication to this game, I've finally reached my first big accomplishment.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Behind this accomplishment was countless help from others.

Now a soulmate, Palamoo, has generously offered so much help. I've received unforgettable honors.

Next gratitude goes to Bonecruzz and Sooks. They have participated in the majority of my runs up until yesterday/today. Special mention to MaiAh, Bowio, LDMbandit and others, you've scolded me for dying so many times, but I still love you and I appreciate all the carries up to this point.

To Mandikana, who has shown me a wide spectrum of contents and provided guidance to when I used to be a fairly new to bosses.

To Bunnyneinei, who had shown me an in-depth guide to farming.

To Ruhn and Pet frog, who have lent some gears so I can focus solely on my objective.

To Poutines, who has given me Shao leech almost everyday within the past year.

To p0mfy, Astryn, malapotato, Farkinchio, who have stayed by my side throughout numbers of phases of quitting and returning.

To Angstybun, Deviixangelz, Jenaa, Jacklynnn, Deadcool, Thamzy, Lordzilliqa, Dipasdk, RelaxYu, Marcille, etc., who have taken good care of me.

To Tinn, whom I've met in APQ that willingly helped me translate to English.

To LCutlet, who have provided gifts and taking nothing in return.

To my new friends, inagi, mawii, dudu, mirucha, Muuu, zozozo, TunaBelly, Exdy, AkariKawaii, Miera, etumium, JustPat, Eiven, KissMyBucc.

To MengQian, my shadower role model.

To many others I haven't mentioned.

To all that became long time buddies, I truly thank you and love you.
    0202, 5Minutes, 9hades4, Adelyn, AdventFlash, Aegoth, AhHan, ahoo, Aldol, AliliQAQ, AIim, Aloraa, Anymore, Angelos, Applonce, Areca, Ashachush, Atze, Audeliax, Aurealia, aXce, baji15, Bankaii, baobeicob, batmanbatman, bbyhs143, BebeLoco, BelieveHope, BellalsFine, Benedictions, berrysundae, BigNewNew, Bilbii, bluehope, Bonbonbonii, Bonsoy, Boocu, BoomShad, boostie, BossPolice, BuCCShuai, Cabeludu, CallMeJayy, CapaLandy, ccn22k, CheekyStars, CheezyX, Cheezyyy, ChiwawaQQ, ChocolateWu, ChronicPain, ChupaY, CocoLaz, Connect4skin, Corshmell, Crush2Hard, Cuboid, CutiePandaa, Daisymoon, daniudav, DarkFrenzy, DarkGuru, Darklit, Deckhand, DlCKDANN, DrTofuBB, DWDG, ecstra, Edhart, Edris, Egwene, ElenaArrow, ElkCR, Elmy, Elquinex, Engineer001, Enjoras, ErzaScarlett, fallenAngel0, FaulTinStars, Fokasu, Froggyy, Geniee, Gigaslash, Giggle, Gigglemug, Gleep, GLHF, GraceArtemis, Graceee, GrannyPunani, GuruXGuru, Halca, HaniMyBae, heartyou, Henlow, Hero4life, hleth, HolyMeiji, Hoppa, HotdogQueen, Hyperreal, i8i8i, Iapetus, Iceydoew, IHealyouxD, iHujth, ilSin, inglis, Iwaneer, JamBong, JAMl, Jing1, Jinium, Joeser, JoeyBiden, JsYs, Jumii, June1st, Justinnnn, kareshi, Katakori, katsurexx, Keera, Keramito, Kimin, KimManDeuk, Knuffels, Krazii, Kussen, Laito, leechingdog, LazyArcade, Lichette, Life2Hard, Lille, Lilith69, Lillium, Lilty, LimpPP, lnugami, Lupan, Lyin, Macarons, MadamHS, Madori, MagicPop, MayseNL, meiring, MarineGem, Meleodusz, MeliodasSd, MeneAria, MichiMichi, MiaNL, mightyheal, MimosaDosa, Minalinsky, Miniee, Minjeong, Mistakenz, Moeyuki, Mohani, MOMODES, MooLung, Moral, Morrigna, MoshikoDabus, MrTrabingo, Nachts, NakiriA, nasnas, Nobo, Nogika, nona531, noobgamer97, Noveey, nutleafcity, oEma, Oistos, orangelist, Oscillation, Palta, Pastax3, Paulatypus, pearls, Peepos, Peistanc, PerfectStar, PinaColadas, Pinkbro, PoachedEgg, Polymorph, Porshaa, PorkDumpling, Presnel, Psst, Punheta2k, Puun, Puuneq, Qinko, QoQQQ, QQQAQ, Quenelle, RainingUp, RDoodle, reallyHorny, Ricopeque, RoyalCocaine, SailorEcho, Sanane, SandyRavage, SayWord, scienceTec, ScottY5C, SebastianBac, SEGold, Sekret, Seohee, Sesam3Yuan, ShadDave, shib, Shinobitsu, Shinsoo, Shiratsuyu, Skaadi, Skyia, slchld, sniffi, snoffi, SoldierB0y, Solsticio, Sorakka, Spanji, spoiledAF, Springen, Starrling, StealthyPip, SteveTrabajo, StrongBoiBoi, sugarbobo, SumiFlower, sundontshine, SusuSoya, Synxphia, Szer, T4njiro, TianBaDongBa, TIela, Tights, tinkerbelly, TinyShaft, ToolZ, TooTLord, torimaru, Tsuina, TunTuRi, TwoOrZero, VanillaSalt, Varsovia, VectorNL, Veeri, vmpninja, vuvuroooom, WealthExpo, WheresMyHeal, wooa, WooPaX, WoRara, WristCold, WyvernKanzir, x3Pasta, xAttractive, xClaw, XiaoxMing, xmanslam, XxTiffXx, YogiBe2r, YoruMori, Yuiga, Zengetsu, ZeTaR, zYong, zZEAL...
    Perhaps some of you may have forgotten who I am. But every single moment reminisce of happiness and I cherish the memory with each and every one of you.

Lastly to Invigorates, my first Royals friend, whom I miss dearly. I wish you are well.

I have spent countless hours to Royals for a while now. Surely, I had taken breaks from the game, and not every phase felt like honeymoon. But all such are part of the inevitable experience.
    I've tried all sorts of farming methods, leeching methods, events, etc. I even made many characters just for chair gacha stamps. (Don't worry, there was no abuse in voting!)

All in all, I could not have done this alone. so it is not my sole accomplishment.
    So, I would like to give back what I had received.
    I will soon make a thread in regards to this. I am, by no means, offering skills and talents out of this world. So I would like to keep my focus on finding ways to help out new players or players who would like to get more active in the game.
    If any of you want to be friends, please please feel free to reach out. I am shy and don't talk a lot. But I would still love to talk to you all.

Thank you for reading my rambling <3

[​IMG] We are a guild primarily composed of mules. I hadn't expected this much at first. But we still kept going at it.
    [​IMG] Our best record.

JQ life
    [​IMG] halloween gauntlet
    [​IMG] PB in coming!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
  7. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    [​IMG]

10/11 ws+60% strs

I said if it didn’t boom I’ll go for a half miracle helm.

Not all of us have the money for two full Auf Helms.

So the (half) journey (re-)begins

Sh0oK, Kenny, Tail and 16 others like this.
  8. Reynor

Reynor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png upload_2024-4-14_2-20-12.png

My 5th complete..

Complete > Add ellin and complete > Fix bacal bug and complete > Add LHC and complete > Add von leon and summon monster and complete

Thank to help gargoyle card @Cynn 's party @Donn1e 's party

Royals make new area, new monster, 500 collect medal :)

Attached Files:

• 7.2.png
      7.2.png
      File size:
      169.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.1.png
      8.1.png
      File size:
      179 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
    Mimmia, RoyalDC, Skyka and 27 others like this.
  9. Comediante

Comediante Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ucker
    Guild:
    Rice
  10. Comediante

Comediante Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ucker
    Guild:
    Rice
  11. Comediante

Comediante Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ucker
    Guild:
    Rice
  12. kachau

kachau Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kachau
    Crags, nyannko777, Quach and 29 others like this.
  13. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    [​IMG]

i'm fucking done

[​IMG]

Gach'd my remainig 7.2k totems away

Results:
    • 83 KC
    • 99 Ski
    • 1 Bwg
    • 4 WS
    • 1 CS
    • 3 Taru Totem

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
  14. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    upload_2024-4-25_3-2-23.png

crimsonhugs, Snuf, CodGhost and 2 others like this.
  15. EivenOwo

EivenOwo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EivenUwu
    Level:
    Guild:
    stick
    My 3rd lengendary collector finish today :)
    Thanks again to all my new and old friends maple with me :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quach, RoyalDC, Mimmia and 17 others like this.
  16. Chisheng

Chisheng Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Finish2ndAufHelm.png

Finally achieve my goal what is finishing 2nd Auf helm on my Shad (DwD)7
    The insane thing is same my NL's rate as 147scrolls done

#NL:auf: done in 26/6/2022
    #THX ROGUE TOXIC BOIS:donke2:
    #TAKE A BREAK FROM FARMING :duckwut::spoop::bpoop::spoop:
    #TIRED:duckwut::duckzzz:

#THX A LOT MY GOD OF DUMMY

# @Tail 4wa BELT FOREVER

#THX @Daisies OFFEN HELP DUO AUF :tobenaww: LATE TAG ~f8

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
    furoshiki, Shai, nyannko777 and 30 others like this.
  17. Kimchii

Kimchii Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Pabst
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    Just finished my first partially self scrolled item 0:)

Bought a 10/4 scg and decided to 10%/ws it.

Ended up going 4/15 :D :love:

glove pt1.png glove pt2.png

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
    yairdabush, melomance, Immer and 11 others like this.
  18. Basically_memes

Basically_memes Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bushki
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    Johnny and jeff8434 like this.
  19. Eikrem63

Eikrem63 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Eikrem
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    Well I suppose it's time I wrote here, I hit my first 200 on Royals last night! I’ve been off and on since 2019… well mostly off but since 10th anni I've been consistently playing. It’s been such a fun ride and I am eager to see how it continues.

This really wouldn’t have been possible without a ton of help from the great folks in Northern, LiquorStore, Kaas, and those FlatEarthers. You all are the best and I appreciate every single one of you.

Special thanks to my day ones Kevin, Phan, and Freya for all those Zak/Krex runs. To Francis for making such a nice and welcoming guild and for 14 straight dry V2s, Nick for being the literal strongest FM-main, Jacob for being my Texas bro and always letting my bounce questions off him. Hugo for all the duo NT runs, Jackie for being so big n strong, Rob & Arty for being memelords, Chris & Ivan for countless shao runs, Max & Rosa for letting my crash Kaas HT runs, Zain & Tony for genuinely making me laugh when y’all are online, and lastly Kev mi hermano de Argentina, muchisimas gracias para todo <3 PRO.

Also its been some time, but I would not have played royals if it were not for DestinyMS and the people I met there. Mart, Clar, Paul, Hanson, Salima, Fred and all the folks in Almsivi. You guys are the absolute best and I miss you all very much. The flame continues to burn.
    upload_2024-4-30_13-20-3.png
    upload_2024-4-30_13-19-48.png

Attached Files:

OnlyFrans, Quach, kvp and 14 others like this.
  20. Nerd

Nerd Donator

Guild:
    Create
    [​IMG]

525 ticket at Showa was a success :classy:
    16 leaf in total and only one was luk [:confused:] but it was the right one :cool: