Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Yaro

Yaro Donator

IGN:
    Yaros
    I am kinda behind on this drama show. Get I get a TLDR of the 200 previous pages?

bloodsicle and chuckfan581 like this.
  2. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Well, I do agree with you.

It can't be accidental as you need to hover over the item, long click on it, and move it outside of the inventory space for it to be dropped.

I don't really feel bad for any of the dudes that dropped the items since it was their own damn fault.

Even if saledor wouldn't pick the claymore up, it would just vanish as the player was AFK.

Then what? people would flame Saledor for not picking the claymore up when he could, and he would be a shitty player because he didn't help out a fellow community member.

People will use anything to create unnecessary drama and chaos when they feel 'bored'.

Nobody specific, of course.

The fact that people justify not giving a shit on the LDLM or LDLS or whatever tf his name is, and instead rather use this opportunity as a "shit-on-saledor" day proves that people don't care about anything that's going on here, unless it's drama material or a chance to scold somebody on their unethical (as they say) behavior, so they can feel better about themselves while getting stupidly overwhelmed in a fucking 2d mushroom game.

A Good friend once told me that living in the past only make me go backwards, and I will never move on and move forward If I continue looking at things I cannot change, or things that already happened a while ago.

I already expect the "Saledor brought it up so we have to talk about again to make sure he knows he is a scumbag" comments on what I said, so if that's the case.. spare me.

Paton, McPew and Relievz like this.
  3. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    8vwbpq.jpg

Saledor likes this.
  4. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Saledor emotionally manipulated his victim. As people keep saying, he might not have been blacklisted if he had just stole the weapon and left it at that. We will never know for sure though, because that is not what he was tried for in this "court" of public royal opinion (lol).

How difficult is this to understand??!!

Casaba referring to what happened to her as saledor behavior is actually quite dumb and as we can all see, very unhelpful. Like i said, I personally think stealing from drop trades should be blacklist worthy, but I don't feel particularly strongly about it and I understand why the community is divided on it. And I think Casaba could have made at least a half arsed effort in writing her blacklist report. Don't tell me limited English either - she had no problem writing pages and pages about ch8 krex, and also could have asked for a translator as many people here are fluent in both mandarin and English and would gladly help.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2024
    bloodsicle likes this.
  5. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
  6. McPew

McPew Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    McPewPew
    Guild:
    Savior
    Well if that is the case, you may please ask the forum owner to change it. Otherwise, we stick to what's written and not form our own individual interpretation of it because I'm confident that my interpretation is also shared by others. If nothing is to be done, then the mere act of picking up an item from the floor can be deemed as blacklist-able and we as a community should collectively stand behind it and not bicker over repeated sentences made in the past.

Paton likes this.
  7. Joshy

Joshy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Punchio
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    I genuinely believe saying saledor behaviour is an attack on someone's character when they only looted an item in a mushroom game. As is discussed above, Saledors case is completely different to this.
    Kinda toxic tbh.

I think your interaction with LDM through chat is not very respectful and i think if you had spoken to me like that i would also have not given the item back.
    I think if you ask nicely and dont be a dick, he or she may give you the item back.

Edit:Edit: Also Screenshot is cropped so gg

[​IMG]

lozy, Ghostie, TopKEK and 4 others like this.
  8. incostancy

incostancy Donator

IGN:
    Inconstancy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    They seem to have resolved it amicably.Happy Anniversary!~11th

degerman123 and magebaby like this.
  9. Tibearius

Tibearius Active Member

Country Flag:
    does that change the fact that he dropped a crack and the summon was his? i don't think so, the one exiting should've been you.

10. AndyB91

AndyB91 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PurpleJelly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bougie
    How is that biased and hateful? Past behavior is often indicative of future behavior. Repeated bad behavior is even more indicative; hence why the blacklist even exists. If Goku was inside, magebaby should have left regardless of if Goku forgot to mark the door.

NehZu, Ace77 and bibz like this.
  11. MaAtaOmerAhi

MaAtaOmerAhi Member

1. IGN: Gcupgirl
    2. REASON: Left APQ after 1 run
    3. DETAILS: [​IMG] [​IMG]

We did 1 run and apparently she doesn't know the elie map but didn't mention anything about that or about being new to the PQ at all, took both rows of boxes (1 and 2) and looted 1 apple from the boxes that I did manage to pop. After I tried to explain her that she grabbed the wrong boxes and how to find the elie map she just went offline and then came back online a few minutes later and left the party

12. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Perhaps could have been handled better? Did she see what was said in all chat immediately after? If so, might have logged out just to get away from the conflict. It would be quite overwhelming. In GMS, and royals for a long time, it was a free for all. Perhaps she just hasn't played for a long time?

Also, when I first came back from hiatus and joined an APQ party and was told we were using a bonus map, I left (before the first PQ started) because I had not realized spawn locations were no longer random. As a warrior, I was worried I'd spawn at the opposite side to my zone. I did not realize everybody was now using bonus maps. Not the exact same situation, but my point is that these bonus maps are a "new" thing, so there will still be people who are caught by surprise by them.

Aoede and lozy like this.
  13. MaAtaOmerAhi

MaAtaOmerAhi Member

I get that but she didn't say anything about being a returning player or new or anything of the sort and didn't even ask questions when I remade the party according to the elie map numbers.

At the of the day it doesn't even matter what happened in the first run it's not a big deal, the problem is that she just ditched the PQ on purpose and fucked over 5 people.

Tentomon likes this.
  14. TakeItEasy

TakeItEasy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: idra
    2. REASON: Pali with no rush in lhc
    3. DETAILS : The guy joined an lhc party via smega, he is a level 180 paladin and after the run starts he just stand in place and hit. When asked to rush, he claimed that he doesn't have rush.
    I didn't plan on opening a blacklist about that because it could be a mistake or something but the guy is not responsive specificly to anything about the rush issue. I tried to explain it, during the run and after via pm and he just ignores me while he was still active in chat about saying gz for leveling. This is why I think he is not doing it by mistake but he just don't care. As a side note, he is also not geared at all (wearing a wg and red snowshoes) - not the main complaint here but to me it feels like you shouldn't join a random party without being at least a little gear.

Edit: from a comment below you can see it's not the 1st or 2nd time and the guy is knowingly continue to coming into parties

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
  15. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Ranged LHC finds a paladin to help them group.

Paladin doesn’t have Rush.

Smega Recruit Clown LHC is the new Smega Recruit Clown APQ

[​IMG]

FuznesS, Panduh, Zkittlez and 8 others like this.
  16. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I feel this is kind of similar to the APQ issue just above. Player made mistake, other party members (especially you) ridiculed player, and player then avoided discussing the issue. "it's literally the only reason you are here.". Do you really expect somebody to want to discuss the issue after you say that kind of thing, lol. And you're a bucc with a rush skill yourself, so I don't know why you needed him to rush the mobs to you. You could have helped rush. I get that it is frustrating, and i too would find it frustrating, but why is it the meta here to be immediately hostile and then wonder why people don't want to talk?

I wonder if he needs help completing the rush quest.

As for gear, what kind of glove do you expect people to have? There are many work gloves scrolled for attack on royals. What was his actual damage like? Was he appling? Also, what what his weapon? Is it one that requires dex to equip, and so perhaps the snowshoes (that have 7 slots clean) are scrolled for dex (i.e. jump)? Could he be wearing them because he needs to increase accuracy?

lozy, Enticing, bloodsicle and 4 others like this.
  17. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips

So when you add someone you dont check what they are using as weapon / other gear.
    Also giving new people with lower gear an option to play is in optimizing exp a bad idea, BUT in the eyes of helping them out a good point.

Also in my eyes just because he does not have rush for LHC doesnt mean he has to be blacklisted. Yeah it is a good skill that a warrior does have but i guess you dont say to people the join lhc run that they have to have minimum XXX rush skill or minum XXX SI ( just a few examples)

Extra :
    in the screenshot the player even says sorry i dont have rush to where the situation is entering a phase of ridiculing him/her for not having it and that they should not run then.

Like stated aboce buccs also have a rush skill + a nice hook skill to gets mobs close.

lozy, Yaro and Tentomon like this.
  18. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    ah, you guys the ones who entered our LHC run when we tl'd the echo lul

as regarding to this case - you have a bucc.

I mean, sure, it's annoying for the warrior to not have rush at this level (Personally, I unlocked all of my skills at max lv 130 on my drk) but it's not like no rush was in the party.

Also, he apologized and seemed nice about it.

you, on the other hand, acted like a douche.

if someone told me "this is the only reason you are here, and you shouldn't even do this without this particular reason" (the rush skill) I'd personally leave the entire party, or just continue the run without saying anything, because this is an awful way to behave to someone.

Also, gear shaming without knowing the reason or what are the stats.. bro, cmon, you are better than that.

I don't think the dude deserves to be in the blacklist.

19. TakeItEasy

TakeItEasy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    You could say that I shoudlv'e been nicer to him and you are probably correct. it is just frustrating because the only reason you are adding a paladin to your party composition is for rushing. paladins have relativly bad multi target damage and should be rushing the monsters. The guy made our lhc run 10-20% worse than it would be because the buccs had to rush, and buccs are not good at rushing.
    To me rush is a must skill. if you don't have it, you gotta let the party know before you start. same as if a bucc without max DS and snach or anything else. It's part of what is expected of you to do.
    What I said might have been hursh and shoudlv'e been rephrased but what I meant is that the only reason to get a pali into your party is for rushing. otherwise might aswell just take a NL...

20. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    It's funny because yesterday I had a run with an NL & MM which is considered quite bad for LHC, and even tho it was hard and lowered the LHC exp gain by at least 10-20%, we managed to stay civil and just let them (NL & shadower we had were friends) know that we might not do this run again in the future, but we were in no way toxic to them.

There is a way to handle situations, and toxicity is not the way to do it.

I understand your frustrations but there is another human being in the other side that might get hurt due to your choice of words.

ITZFRANNYEA, Dann and Tentomon like this.