Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. TakeItEasy

TakeItEasy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    there is a major difference, you knew you are gonna come to a run with NL and se.
    if the guy were to tell us before we started that he doesn't have rush no one would be toxic.
    if you are honest about it before the run I dont care if you are planning to afk for half of the run, but you have to disclose it before you start, not let people find it mid run while they were expecting you to do something.
    Again, looking at it again I probably shouldv'e been nicer, but I honestly think that the guy is planning on keep joining runs without telling anyone he doesn't have rush, which I think is really not ok.

2. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    You can't assume he is going to join more runs without letting ppl know he don't have rush.

I think this whole situation needs to end in a mutual sorry, and everyone goes to their own way.

Tentomon likes this.
  3. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Oh this was an NL run? When I went on a NL run on my Sair (lol), we just cycled around various vantage points in the golem map, and did not have a warrior slave to rush monsters for us. Was great fun, with the usual banter from the NLs to the SE, and the jokes about the Sair who had somehow snuck in.

The more I think about it, the more I am really not sure why any warrior would want to be a rush mule in a ranged party. Wayyy more work while everybody else is chilling in the middle, and for all that work, less exp than if they'd just joined a melee party. Is this common in LHC NL parties?

I very strongly agree with what was said above about toxicity. Toxicity is the way to earn a place on my personal blacklist. Lower than average damage is a bit annoying, but is tolerable and might mean less exp or slightly longer boss runs. Enduring people who are exhibiting toxic behaviors toward others always leaves me feeling rather drained, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. It is just not nice hearing others being belittled and insulted.

bloodsicle and Geto like this.
  4. TakeItEasy

Country Flag:
    This was a melee run, not ranged.
    I agree that being toxic is not ok, but you should also be honest and a normal person.
    You can't come to a run without any gear and do the same damage of a level 80 (not related to this case), and if you act that way, then people going to annoyed about that, and rightfully so.
    In this case I would agree that I could've been nicer. But the guy could also try to improve and ask if it's important for example.

5. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    So you had an NL and SE on a melee run? And you're whinging about EXP and going on about how paladins have poor multi target damage? As you probably know, NLs are very poor with multiple targets. And the only reason for including the SE was so the NL would not be useless. So, aside from the rush issue, why single out the pally? And why would you only bring 1 warrior on a melee run? (Especially given that you would rather plonk yourself down in the middle of the map and not help rush). SMH.

:confused::confused::confused:

Damien. and Sylafia like this.
  6. TakeItEasy

Country Flag:
    No you are mixing something that geto said.
    I did a regular melee run. 2 buccs, 2 palis and 2 shads.

7. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Apologies for misunderstanding. My main point remains though. Your own toxicity contributed to the situation because often people do not feel comfortable discussing an issue with somebody who has said nasty things to them about it. Ah well, up to you whether or not you listen to what several of us have tried to tell you.

Dann likes this.
  8. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Maybe you guys should TAKE IT EASY is a shroom game :sammyhey:

Knoxz, ITZFRANNYEA, TopKEK and 7 others like this.
  9. sivarT

sivarT Active Member

IGN:
    Travii
    Level:
    Guild:
    Bosshunters
    I did a CWK with this Pally. They didn’t apple first round but when they noticed we were appling they appled second round and reimbursed us for ALL our apples. I dont think /know if english is their first language and we never specified “apple cwk”. I just think overall they were unfamiliar with “server standards”. They were nice and apologetic and we didn’t flame them. We just went on our way and kindly told them what we felt was standard in a CWK in a respectable way. Bucc rushed mobs >> no one complained.

Personally shit like this is why I tend to stay away from content I haven't done because the moment you do something thats not “server standard” or you decide to try content just to be met with people flaming you or gear shaming you even if your gears ok or average, it just really demotivates you from exploring content you’re unfamiliar with. If yall want a dead server by all means flame away instead of offering advice or just talking to them so they can actually learn content. We were nice to them when we spoke to them and they reimbursed us apples when we didn’t even ask. Seems like the two avenues of approach led to different results but what do i know. Im just a garbage NL

skete, 11063, Zkittlez and 3 others like this.
  10. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Ah, this guy, is a classic case, I've done LHC with this dude around few MONTHS ago (around the red envelopes event) ig, exactly same situation, he said he had no rush but The Leader okay-ed with that so our party went in anyways, xp was absolutely dog shit(Shout out to Chets - A DK who carried us with his rush & HB), but that's fine, we moved on.

After that run a few days, I got into another run with another pro Bish leader(I kno ur reading fam), after few mins recruiting, that same PALLYNORUSH guy joined our party and I immediately noticed. During recruiting, The Leader asked for our guy about his rush & rotation but he insisted it wasn't important, and how was that a big deal... needless to say he was booted from the party, he was pissed and asked who talked shit about him with The Leader, we we having non of his lame shit & after he gone, we did a rad run with other fams

Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
  11. Yaro

Yaro Donator

IGN:
    Yaros
    Mad respect to the no-rush Paladin for getting so far without the best warrior skill. I would have gone insane.

@idra, if you are reading this, I have a spare rush book. I will give it to you free of charge if you finally get rush.

12. TakeItEasy

Country Flag:
    I want to emphasis that on our case he did not tell anyone before the party

13. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Did or did not? if he did state that before hand and yall still go with it then I see no problem :(

14. TakeItEasy

Country Flag:
    Did not, my bad

15. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That's not cool from the dude, somehow the holier-than-thou think you overreacted :sammymug:

Fatlip and TakeItEasy like this.
  16. Giovannii

Giovannii Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Miliion
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue/Bougie
    I agree with your submission. It is a warriors responsibility to rush in LHC; the same way it is a Bucc's to bring SI. If a 18x Bucc joined a run and didnt have SI, its mega grief. I'll even go so far as to say, this pally should have both rush and monster magnet maxed at this level. Your wording is harsh, but true. A big part of the reason he's there, is to gather the mobs. LHC has become the meta for leveling fast, and players take it seriously. Its important for each player in the party to play their role properly, otherwise its a waste of time, mesos, and exp. To fully understand what each class should be doing, please refer to the most recent LHC guide tinyurl.com/lhc-guide

andywtf, TopKEK, Tail and 3 others like this.
  17. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    I just love how your typical rogue player has to come in with their 2good5you attitude given the chance :sammymug:

lozy, yasir, Tyloo and 6 others like this.
  18. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    bro i'm only just now hearing of this and now looking at it LMFAO you're a dick but a funny one

Cynn, Damien. and Sylafia like this.
  19. midwinter

midwinter Donator

IGN:
    astro
    as a former lhc tryhard i quite liked your guide and thought it was a great way to let others know of the ways to min-max lhc gains

but the mindset you're offering here is reeking of toxicity and elitism ~f3

Layk, lozy, Tyloo and 6 others like this.
  20. FuznesS

FuznesS Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GuavaStyle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    There is no need to bring his guild into it, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and his opinion doesn't represent the entire guild.

Giovannii, TopKEK, XTC and 2 others like this.