Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. hvrrxson

hvrrxson Active Member

Kerning City with my Band of Thieves ya'hurd
    Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LordOfDaDark
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    i potted manually no pets were on during event

2. EmersonHopscotch

EmersonHopscotch Well-Known Member

I agree that it's still not nice to deliberately lure monsters into an apparently afk character, even if shad OP. Have you tried asking him why he was doing it?

hvrrxson likes this.
  3. hvrrxson

hvrrxson Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LordOfDaDark
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    once i had a chance to stop what i was doing on other windows, i was gonna ask him but he logged. if he's reading or if a snail lets him know that hes been posted in here he can say what he was intentions were

4. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Cloud52
    2. REASON: The dude came into my map, killed, looted
    3. DETAILS:

This morning I was hunting some Big Foot trying to leech my mules for a while, and this guy came... I usually don't care about these typa freak accidents, someone coming into my map to kill and loot something, I understand it happens from time to time. we usually apologize and resolve the issue with each other...

But this guy was something else. before the incident happened, I was cc-ing around Twisted Forests with my Bish, I saw this Drk guy with another Bish, I saw him killing bf twice and I cc'd right after that, I knew they were another BF runner that hunting atm, cool. I surfed for a while and finally got my map, parked my mules nearby and I got into it. Suddenly this guy came in, killing mobs around and looting here and there, I waited for him for a while but he lingered and kept attacking mobs. I'm finna stop attacking and holla, he asked "whys a lvl 200 bfing" I was surprised and called him out by asking why did he loot in my map, he asked "your map?" "what r u talking about"...

This won't be a big fuss for me if that guy said something like 'yeah man, my bad, gl with your shit and now F off' when I confronted him, that's fine at least he get his shit together. But according to him, I was tripping, It was his pet who looted the items, I was the annoying one when he was the guy who came into my map and refused to acknowledge there is a Mapowner system to deal with these types of situations. please stop being like that :admincry:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I clicked record twice so I have to edited two clips into one

5. Zanath

Zanath Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zanath
    Level:
    Maybe I'm blind but I don't see them looting anything. Also seems like they cc'd when they noticed they weren't mapowner.

Also stupid question maybe, but whenever I enter a map where people killed stuff my pets don't loot it. So if they autolooted something didn't they kill it? Even if you had mapowner, seems like it could have been an honest mistake that they didn't notice and killed something and autolooted.

lucybee and Tentomon like this.
  6. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I didn't record soon enough to record him attacking mobs around me 30s earlier. They did kill mobs around and observe me for a while, the killing and looting aren't the main point although he shouldn't attack anything at all when he saw me killing BF because it wasn't his map. I came to his map earlier, I saw him doing BF and I cc'd immediately, I didn't linger around and kill mobs around his boss. Killing/looting anything when I see someone else is already on the map isn't cool and considered as minor infraction of Terms and Conditions.

He could make that mistake that's fine, I don't care. But I don't appreciate how he lingered around for a min, killing mobs and asking me question like "whys a lvl 200 bfing" "your maps?" and acted like I offended him? he could've said "gl" or nothing at all and cc'd, but nah.

AtashiWaDal likes this.
  7. Zanath

Zanath Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zanath
    Level:
    That sounds like bad behaviour yeah, esp killing things if they already clearly saw you killing bf. From the initial conversation I'd almost think they didn't know what mapowner was (how do you make it to that level without knowing I wouldn't know).

But from the video you showed they just asked a question, cc'd when asked and then you kept harassing them after about looting a single miwok artifact so I could understand their frustration at the whispers. Especially if they didn't do any dmg to Bigfoot they didn't cause you any harm, at worst some mild annoyance.

lucybee, Tentomon and Sylafia like this.
  8. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

Dunno anything about this specific case, but you are able to pet loot stuff killed by others if you have magic scales on your pet.
    God knows why something so niche is a reward from Olaf quest, but almost everyone has this now so it's a common thing to happen.

9. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Bro, I confronted him about the situation because I'm 100% sure that he saw me killing the boss and chose to kill mobs on my map and asking some lowest EQ question ever like "whys a lvl 200 bfing", man he ANNOYED me. Mind you we were both hunting BF, I cc'd immediately when I saw him... How the hell am I fall into harraser category to be honest? I whispered to him, confronted about the situation because we were hunting in the same area, I'm not the one who came onto his map and messing around.
    I don't care he caused any harm or not, just don't come into someone else map, attacking, looting that's KSing

10. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    to clarify, he killed mobs and looted items from the mobs he killed. By the time the video started, I've already stopped attacking bf to called him out because he was invested in killing mobs around that area

hvrrxson likes this.
  11. hvrrxson

hvrrxson Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LordOfDaDark
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    i think by that time the pet cooldown/delay to loot anyones items mightve worn off by the time he walked back to left side of map

12. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Do you think that maybe Cloud simply did not see the Miwok Artifact? By itself, it's a pretty worthless item anyway.

13. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I couldn't careless about what he looted, it happened to be the artifact so I mentioned it, It could be 1 mesos, an ore or a single table cloth dropped from the mob. He might not see the items but he make a damn sure that all the mobs surround that area have to be annihilated.

Please don't come at the issue with the argument "It was a X amount of money/Y amount of mob so it doesn't really matter". Stop that bs, don't come into people map & killing, looting, it's disruptive & negatively impact other's gameplay & time. No one wanna deal with that.

Tentomon likes this.
  14. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Take a deep breath ~f18

Video and screenshots don't show him looting anything. It really just shows him leaving when you showed mapownership. So now much that can be done

lucybee, Tentomon, Tyloo and 2 others like this.
  15. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    He killed that mob and seconds later loot disappeared from the ground but it might hard for you to get it, it's okay, I clearly understand ~f4. the dude was off and need to be called out on that, no BL is perfectly fine :sammyhey:

16. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Why the passive aggressiveness? :confused:
    I mean, you can for a few split seconds see him kill a mob, but it was before he saw the map ownership. Right after you showed him you own the map, he left.
    And I can't see any artifacts either.

[​IMG]

17. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Wdym? I think this issue is done since your statement. Take a deep breath perhaps ~f18

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    What do you want exactly? If you want him on the blacklist, you need to provide evidence of wrong doings. You're just acting like a buffoon right now -.-'

19. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I think you're overthinking right now, it was simply a BL entry, you've done your job, all good, get some fresh air :xD:.

20. xiaoyu05

xiaoyu05 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    Maybe cause of not enough of evidence to report to gm, thats why nehzu posted here, but here need the same evidence too, so the case can close now

lucybee and Tentomon like this.