Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    I am just reporting what I thought was a toxic behavior based on my experience. Whether it is blacklist worthy or not is not up to me nor you to decide.
    I did try to communicate with him regarding the issue, but he chose to run off instead after running out of explanation. As the first page stated I did try to resolve it peacefully.
    Like you mentioned that is YOUR experience, just because I have a nice experience interacting with someone does not mean that he/she can't be an ass to someone else. Hence it is a biased opinion.

2. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    OutOfArrowz only said things to you after you initiated a confrontation by saying "Wtf" "Good job stealing my spot", a spot that really isn't yours to begin with

Sylafia, Tentomon and Geto like this.
  3. imjacktft

imjacktft Member

Country Flag:
    bruh u needa relax lol. if anything your behavior is toxic.

4. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    You had enough time to quickly open your shop. Gotta be much faster!

5. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    Yup lesson learned :)
    It boils down to etiquette at the end of the day.
    It is like stacking EQs that has failed slot with clean ones and selling them at the same price. The act itself isn't against any rules and it is the buyer responsibility to check.
    Whether it is blacklist-worthy or not aside, if that is a legitimate reason to report, I don't see why this isn't.

6. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I'm sure you will have noticed that absolutely nobody agrees with you that the behaviour was toxic.

Shnang, Tobi and Sylafia like this.
  7. xSea

xSea Member

I feel like there's a misunderstanding in what he's reporting for and what everyone else seems to be thinking what he is reporting for.

While the crux can be about taking the FM spot, the report is more of the attitude/behavior rather than the fact the FM spot is stolen.

To put it in another way, imagine you are queuing up to buy something and the person in front of you walk away (In this case, Arrow) and the queue moves up, after a few minutes you find him cutting the queue by walking up in front of you and telling you that it is his spot originally and he would buy his stuff and just walk away ignoring you. Anyone would be pretty shocked and understandably frustrated in a similar way.

Whether you agree with the sentiment or not, it is fair for not just him but others that may believe it is kinda fucked up.

8. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    It's not about what he said that is toxic, it is the attitude and what he did. Yes, I confronted him and he ran away after I've explained that his reason for cutting in was invalid.
    He was the one mentioned that the spot was 'originally his'.
    It's like queueing for the latest iPhone for hours and someone cuts infront of you and say that he went home for a short nap and the spot infront of you was originally his before that. Anyone would have the same reaction as I did.

9. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    Well, then I guess everyone that doesn't feel that it is unethical would be okay if what I just mentioned above happens to them then. :)

10. xiaoyu05

xiaoyu05 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    It did happen to us too, but in the end still dint break any rules and what he say is very normal if some people like dont know the rules and come argue with him, just let it go, u wanna do internal guild blacklist or whatever u can do for it but at this community blacklist we cant do anything for u

Tentomon and Sylafia like this.
  11. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    It happened to me multiple times and once even from one of my alliance members that not only took my spot, he parked his spot in the middle of 2 spots, meaning i couldnt even get the spot near him.

I didn't blacklist or made a big fuss about it, I just moved on, as you should.

Tentomon and Sylafia like this.
  12. xiaoyu05

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    Fyi, last time i did set a rules for guild member for not doing this kind of thing, it will affect reputation for the person and for guild, but theres nothing we can do at here, the best is just find another spot rather than quarrel here for nothing

Tentomon likes this.
  13. scrubduck21

scrubduck21 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xBios
    I am just reporting on what I felt was a toxic behavior and I can understand why it may not a 'blacklist-worthy' situation.
    Not everyone (especially newer players) has the access to medium such as guild blacklist besides this forum to voice out when something like this happens to them.
    I felt the need to explain my intention because probably besides xSea, no one else seemed to understand why this is considered an unethical and toxic behavior in the market.
    Once again, I would like to reiterate that I can understand why it is not blacklist-worthy and I have also moved on from this event that happened.

14. dkwon0717

dkwon0717 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: MyCrazyLuk lvl160~ NL (he has other mules, currently finding out thru alliance)
    Reason: APR scam conducted on new players
    Details:

On the cool evening on the 18th of September, 2024 - I (IGN: Geniii) found myself hankering for some mesos to upgrade my doroness robe from 27int to 30int (hopefully). Around server time 22:10 UTC, I smegaed my services as a humble leech merchant, blissfully unaware of the information that would be thrust into my lap as I waited for a customer.

A strange fellow by the name GalaxyCrush whispered on my screen, asking if I could perchance bestow knowledge regarding the ever-so-coveted APR; since they themselves were new to this world.

I did not think much of it - many a newcomer I've helped and answered in the past - just like this young adventurer. It was only after I had let him know APRs were around 10.5-11m each. The adventurer promptly let me know that another was currently misleading him into selling his hard-earned NX/APRs - playing dumb and offering to buy them for 4m each.

"A scoundrel!" I thought - and promptly resulted in the following:

MyCrazyLuk had been smegaing constantly for the past 2 days offering to "help newcomers who were below level 50 - to whisper" him. He also presumably waits at zak using this account (and most likely other mules) for new players to finish the zak prequests since they are level 50 and can cash out their voting nx that have accumulated over the days.

He kindly informs the unaware newbies about the voting function, and then acts like he will "help" them out by purchasing their APRs for 4 m each. He also acts like he does not know the exact prices of the APRs, saying that he just started buying them as well. (This is also a lie - since he states on the SS that he has already accumulated 62 APRs this way).

I had informed the newbie to immediately take SS of the conversation, as well as informed my guild - I had felt like I had seen that IGN before. This was correct - he was part of our alliance and masters of the respective guilds/alliance kicked him immediately on me receiving these SS from the newbie. He logged off once confronted, presumably to clear his chat (or had a spasm due to a minor freakout, who knows lmfao), and tried to appeal his actions, but the SS prove his intention of scamming newbies in our community.

Not only has he himself has stated in these SS that he had already "collected" 62 APRs prior to this incident, he pretends to be a beneficiary of these newer players - that scamming these victims was an act of kindness - making this situation even more deplorable. How many victims fell for his selfish and greedy scams?

Im sure to anyone playing in Royals, 62 APRs is not a small amount for new players. I myself still see anything over 100m as something that is a substantial amount of money - especially since players can maybe get 2-3 APRs a day voting. That NX MyCrazyLuk has scammed off these newer players (especially since new players should be treasured and taken care of) could have been used in order for the victims to purchase pets, auto hp/mp equips, ,meso/item pickup, and other essential quality of life improvements so they may further enjoy the game.

Please, if you know any other IGNs of MyCrazyLuk, dont hesistate to post here or let me know so I can update my post. If youre a new player who has been scammed from this despicable person, let me know - my ign is Geniii and I'll give u free leech whenever im free to in order to make up for your loss and to apologize on behalf of this selfish clown. Id rather that I can help in someway for you newbies rather than have yall leave or get discouraged due to falling victim.

Cheers,
    Dan

edit: I boomed my doroness…
    upload_2024-9-18_18-41-43.png upload_2024-9-18_18-41-43.png upload_2024-9-18_18-41-43.png upload_2024-9-18_18-41-43.png upload_2024-9-18_18-41-43.png upload_2024-9-18_18-41-43.png

Last edited: Sep 19, 2024
    vDk, Virgo, Enticing and 32 others like this.
  15. bunnymon

bunnymon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bunnymon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Chaos
    I read your screenshots and don't believe Arrowz did anything wrong. It was their spot, they had to take items from Fredrick, came back and resumed their spot. You could have taken it in the meanwhile but were not able to.

If anything, you tried to take the spot from Arrowz, although I'm sure you must not have seen it that way.

NehZu and Tentomon like this.
  16. dkwon0717

dkwon0717 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Id say that what youre comparing is inaccurate. It sounds more like someone was in line and they had to run to use the restroom urgently or piss their pants waiting. They were resetting their shop and most likely needed to retrieve items from Fredrick.

Unless youre that “stick in the mud” regarding someone either pissing their pants over a spot in line for the new iphone (which would say more about you as a person imo), id say that Arrowz does not warrant a spot on the blacklist.

cadena, NehZu, Tentomon and 1 other person like this.
  17. xpectular

xpectular Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Outofarrowz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Chaos
    I cannot believe I am even responding to this because it was late as uncropped screen shot shows for PST and I had to reset my shop. I did not notice my inventory was full and close my shop. I panicked, ran to Fredrick to pick up my items and ran back. As I am running back, I saw Xbios in free market entrance running toward FM 7, we both ran in and he ran straight to my empty spot. Forunately, I was able to set up my shop first and he said why I steal his spot but was never there in the first place. I explained what happened and he went on his alt "MoeruGomi" after and said "what a ". Everyone who I have interacted in the community should know the kind of person I am and wouldn't steal a spot. I would have just walked away if he had taken it due to my mistake.

Attached Files:

Tobi, bunnymon, EivenOwo and 4 others like this.
  18. dkwon0717

dkwon0717 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Lmfao. Looks like they were most definitely the type of person who would rather force another human being to piss their pants rather than have the decency to let them go and return to their spot in line

NehZu likes this.
  19. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    This is scamming, preying on new players like this and soon we might have no new comers anymore, what a sad case.

LiorLior27, Geto, yairdabush and 4 others like this.
  20. xiaoyu05

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xiaoyu05
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    Early grats for mycrazyluk for getting new title soon :pengun:

Geto, yairdabush, Sylafia and 2 others like this.