Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Seems like the player has done the same thing before
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/retired-new-new-community-blacklist.106823/page-56#post-780261

His IGNs if you want to try contact him about it
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/seeking-clarification-for-ban.226465

Tentomon, Geto, Fle and 2 others like this.
  2. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
  3. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Unfortunate timing, he got banned while trading with you

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/this-id-had-been-deleted-and-block-from-the-connection.237803/

shutchurmeow, Sylafia, Geto and 2 others like this.
  4. pizzamkpitza

pizzamkpitza Active Member

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    1. IGN: TheroWolf
    2. REASON: toxicity
    3. DETAILS: we did a krex run alongside 2 more people and my bs, the TheroWolf guy was the leader of the party.
    we had a few problems with kicking the bs from pt on time etc so at the beginning of second run i simply asked him to give me the pt lead to be able to deal with the bs (kicking and reinviting) when needed and he refused to do so, to which i replied "then you are in charge of the bs".
    before the second run ended people in the pt asked him to kick the bs, but insead he kicked my bucc from the pt for no appearnt reason, which resulted in me not gaining the exp from this run.
    not to mention he dipped right after the run, but not before he looted all the nx.

i then did /find ign and defamed him for his actions, which i think is well deserved.
    but minutes after he tped (!!!!!!! the commitment to bein toxic) to me, defamed me back and called me(!!!!!!) "asshole" for acting up in the run and threatned to blacklist me on top of that just because he was displeased with me defaming him.

adding some pictures for evidance purposes
    be careful when running with this guy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. bunnymon

bunnymon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bunnymon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Chaos
    will be speaking with Thero when he comes online

shutchurmeow likes this.
  6. EmersonHopscotch

EmersonHopscotch Well-Known Member

Tbh I think your tone was a bit harsh in the first screenshot. You're basically demanding (not asking) to be made party leader simply because someone made a small mistake once. Of course, that doesn't excuse the negative behavior on his part but hopefully you can understand why some might consider your initial behavior to be somewhat rude.

NehZu likes this.
  7. pizzamkpitza

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    how is me simply asking in the most neutral way from him to give me the leader is being harsh? please dont read too much into a simple sentence... did u expect me to say "may your majesty please give me the leadership of this party?" for it to sound extra nice and for him to not act like he did?

8. Straalman

Straalman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Barms
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    You did NOT ask him anything, you demanded something, twice (before he even responded). I would say that is far from neutral. Maybe try something like "Could you pass me lead so I deal with BS?" in stead.

Also, why didn't the BS just leave the party after HS'ing? This way it can't go wrong and it's even easier since it only evolves action on one side.

Nonetheless, him kicking you from party and calling you an asshole is uncalled for.

NehZu likes this.
  9. cadena

cadena Member

Holy this is some soft shit are we really tone policing for something so trivial especially when there was a precedent for error lmfao shouldn't even be in consideration

pizzamkpitza likes this.
  10. pizzamkpitza

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    well what u DONT see in those ss are the time between both chat messages
    i wouldnt have said the same thing TWICE if he didnt ignore me for the first time

i honestly dont know why we still talk about me asking the leadership as if its something so special to begin with? not like i can hijack the party or run away, we were already inside the run and it dosnt really matter who was the lead tbh if it wasnt for him complaining about the bs

please dont act as if everyone on here is going around asking stuff starting their sentances with "would you kindly do xyz" or "can you pretty please give me xyz"
    what i said is completly normal NEUTRAL way of asking for pt lead for the SAKE OF EVERYONE IN THE PT, including majesty TheroWolf himself

now either focus on the real problem here or just let it go id rather not waste anymore of my time justify a simple thing i said.

cadena likes this.
  11. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    You need to post unedited and uncropped screenshots that show the entire conversation.

There are far too many things unclear here.
    - what was the agreement about the NX?
    - and the other drops? (E.g. ring)
    - who owned the bishop? Were they wanting it to get leech? Was there discussion about this?
    - did Threo actually understand why you wanted party leader, given that you asked for it but did not explain why?

Is it correct that you got both Krex rings? If so, then you really need to just be grateful for what you did get. The rings are worth far more than the NX, and in a quad you're lucky to get one ring, let alone two.

Threo also reduced his own exp by kicking you. This makes me think it was either accidental, or a poorly thought out impulsive decision made in frustration. And that makes me wonder if there is a bit more to this story.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2024
    Straalman and Joseph MR like this.
  12. pizzamkpitza

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    the ss are not edited, its how i took them in the first place. only after i submitted a forum report i was told that a full ss is requierd, which by then i already lost (most) of the chat.
    i do have one full ss from the whispers part (which is the last part) but thats not gonna give u any new presctive, same content just in full screen.

also most of your questions have answers to them in my og post, but seems like i wasnt clear enough or some things werent properly (or not at all) explained, so let me answer anyways:

- what was the agreement about the NX?
    not sure, other pt members split it between them. nx looting is not the problem here, if it was rest of the pt would have been here complaining i assume. him looting and running away after kicking me out with zero explanition IS in fact a problem. (did i mention he left pt and changed cc? aka tried to dip but was caught with /find)

- and the other drops? (E.g. ring)
    both rings were agreed to be mine as stated in ss by thero himself

- who owned the bishop? Were they wanting it to get leech? Was there discussion about this?
    i said the bs was mine in the first sentence of the details section.
    we didnt specifically discuss that but when pt asked bs to be out the pt for us to get extra exp i didnt particullarly object, in fact, i didnt mind.

- did Threo actually understand why you wanted party leader, given that you asked for it but did not explain why?
    well yes, and even if he didnt i literally wrote "you are in charge of bs" which should give him enough idea why i asked since it was all we were discussig since end of 1st run.

thero did not in fact reduce his own exp, he gained extra exp by having (the wrong) one less pt member inside the pt before the last hit. my bs, however, did get exp from that run, funny right?

theres nothing more to this story and i cant strech this enough except for TheroWolf being an absolute dick and yall being keen on finding an excuses on his behalf as to why he was being a dick for some reason.

so let me help you: he was simply a dick, theres no reason.

13. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Sorry I missed that.

Why did you not just leave party on the bishop yourself? Why did you need him to expel it?

Kicking a party member who did damage causes everybody to lose exp.

14. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    In future when you bring bishop to a boss run, leave the party after you cast HS. This is very standard practice, and almost certainly would have prevented this entire dispute. The leader will reinvite it at the right time - they want HS too.

I suspect Threo was frustrated at being expected to do what he considered your job. It also makes absolutely no sense that you would need leader to kick your own bishop at the end of the second run. You can just leave party on it, and there is no need to reinvite. By asking for the party leadership, you were really just being difficult.

If him kicking your bucc was intentional, then yes it was an overreaction. But I don't feel it is blacklist worthy as a one-off.

Both of you need to improve your communication.

15. pizzamkpitza

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    nah, he was being difficult by insisting on holding on to his near and dear leader title

i was very much considerate by agreeing to bring 2chars to that boss run and operate both as per pt request
    all he had to do was press his damn macro key and loot his drops at the end. instead, he chose to be an ass and cause unnecessary drama

he needs to improve his own behaviour and manners

16. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    There was absolutely no reason for you to need it though. Asking for it was just simply weird and irrational at that point. Like I said, you could just leave the party on the bishop, and then there was no need to reinvite as it was the last run.

What is your reason for not simply leaving the party on the bishop?

17. EmersonHopscotch

EmersonHopscotch Well-Known Member

I'm not tone policing in the slightest, simply articulating the reason why Pizza's language and attitude might have triggered the guy in the first place.
    If he ignored you the first time, then that means a no.
    You're not entitled to being given leader simply because the existing leader 'messed up'. Again, I'm not justifying TheroWolf's response, but if it's he was the one who recruited for and set up the party, then it's ultimately his say as to whether he wants to pass over party leadership or not. Since you neglected to leave the party with your bishop, it was your mistake as much as his (and he may have been expecting you to leave the party yourself). Additionally, attackers bringing mules to boss runs is a very common practice - you're not special for having a bishop. If you want to lead, you can try recruiting a party for yourself (though I certainly wouldn't want to join any of them).

18. pizzamkpitza

IGN:
    pizzamkpitza
    Level:
    I dont recall saying i was special for having a bs, dont pull words out of my mouth.

Honestly atp im not even gonna bother anymore, i said everything i had to say.

oh and btw, if i was recruiting pts i certainly wouldnt want you in them either. So remember my ign and do not contact me. Thanks​

19. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Are you going to answer the question that many of us would love to hear the answer to?

Sylafia, Tobi, LiorLior27 and 5 others like this.
  20. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    I almost thought you had a point until I realized the BS was yours. Why couldn't you just leave pt on your BS? Simple question.

shutchurmeow, Tobi, Geto and 2 others like this.