(Chance) Farewell Thread

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Christopher Chance, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Christopher Chance

Christopher Chance Well-Known Member

-

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    Dessi, Royalty, jessyjinx and 36 others like this.
  2. Nicko

Nicko Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Himeragi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Honour
    It's been an honour knowing you bud

3. Miika

Miika Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Miiika
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Well... I don't even know where to begin...

Dear Chance, firstly I'd like to thank you for creating HOLLYWOOD. You know I'm the type of person who doesn't like too many people and has problems to fit in anywhere. HOLLYWOOD has been one of the few groups in my life where I could feel comfortable.. It's like I've found my home!

Even more grateful I'm for cause you trusted me and made me one of the leaders. It's been one hell of a ride that shall not stop in near future! With or without you, your influence will be seen in the guild :)

You have been one of the most decent people I've met in my life, no kidding! Some of your traits I really admire and you have been (without you knowing it hehe) sort of a role model for me. I'm really happy that I got to know you and learn from you =)

I'm not going to say goodbye as I feel this won't be one. Even we never talked again I'm gonna see your name all over on Hollywood movies, right!?!?

I'm not gonna say good luck either. With your determination and dedication you won't need luck. So I guess...

Take care bud! ;)

Gonna go cry buckets now :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Christopher Chance and Plenty like this.
  4. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    Bye chance:(

Christopher Chance likes this.
  5. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    I'm kinda getting the feeling that people aren't posting this because they find it hard to accept the truth because that's definitely what I'm feeling. It's been a privilege to be your friend, Chance. I've never meet someone so willing to give out literally hundreds of hours of grinding. Don't be a strange and I wish you well in your future.

Mono and Christopher Chance like this.
  6. Experience

Experience Donator

Wish you the best in life!

7. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Normally when hearing someone talking about making it big as an actor, I'd think it was insane. Maybe it still is, but what makes this different is that I have full confidence in the fact that you'll make it. I'm sad to see you go, but glad to see that you're pursuing your dreams.

Sneak me a pre-release of your first movie! :love:

xxTuzixx and Christopher Chance like this.
  8. Jen

Jen Donator

I'll miss cloning you & hosting those crazy mind-games RR events. Fun times! Good luck Chance!

Juni, Moderato and Christopher Chance like this.
  9. Jujulala

Jujulala Donator

IGN:
    Jujulala
    I wasn't even in HOLLYWOOD long enough to get to know you, timezones and all, but it was obvious the amount of dedication you put into the guild. Good luck in Los Angeles and message me if you ever want to meet up there!
    Stay ez.

10. Unknown

Unknown Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Affinity
    Level:
    bye Chris.
    thanks for the warps!

11. carcrash

carcrash Well-Known Member

IGN:
    brakelights
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    Stay fabulous, pal ! ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2 ~f2
    LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Stan, Christopher Chance and workteam like this.
  12. Nedzad

Nedzad Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Elint
    Pursue your dream? I'm sorry but all I see is the reality of it, not the dream. I may not be omniscient but I already see that actor infront of me as clear as day. I know you're going to make it.

13. Unknown

Unknown Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Affinity
    Level:
    gl with your life! <- forgot to say that
    and I hope you thought of me everytime u used that ele wand during your 200 adventure because stand's name is on it.
    Congrats on all your accomplishments, it was amazing hearing u hit 200 on all 3 chars at the same time! You will always be remembered for that.

14. Goofy

Goofy Donator

IGN:
    Goofy
    Guild:
    Queens
    Good luck with your endeavors! As someone born and raised in the greater Los Angeles area, the allure of Hollywood is nonexistent for me (it's a dump), so I always laugh and shrug when someone from far away wants to move there. I'm not trying to shit on your parade, LOL. You sound motivated, so I'm sure you'll find happiness here one way or another.

Christopher Chance and carcrash like this.
  15. Raony

Raony Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Twin/Broky
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    Yes chance, i am surprised!
    With your discipline, focus, determination, and most importantly patience, which in my opinion are virtues of a real man, not a kid, you can reach the stars my friend.
    And it was an honour meeting you, and somehow inspiring you, what i told you was by heart, based on real life experiences.
    I will not say farewell, i don't like that word, i'd rather saying this - "See you soon and never, ever give up!"
    ~f17

16. LeoK

LeoK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Holdmee
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Good Bye Chance aka my tooth buyer it was nice getting you know you. Came back here just to say goodbye to you ;).
    I remember when I was just a level 60 newbie and I would pester you with questions all the time XD
    Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to see you at Singapore in like 5 months time :)

17. Marty

Marty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Linyah
    Level:
    It's sad to see a legend like you go. I really admire your dedication and determination, I don't think anyone on this server can claim they literally beat the game other than you. It's due to this that I also think you have a shot at making it as an actor (and I'll be patiently waiting to see that happening!) and I wish you the best with everything in your life, all your goals and plans, and hope they come to be a great success. It's been a pleasure knowing and talking to you. :)

Don't be a stranger, Chance! Let us know what trouble you're up to every now and then, even if it's not on Maple but just on Skype. ^^

Also, I wish I could come to your event but I'm 99% sure I'll be at work... I always enjoyed your events. :(

18. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Unfortunately, I joined HOLLYWOOD long after you had begun to dial down your play time and as a result i haven't really gotten any CHANCE to get to know you. However, based on the love, and fondness that many people have shown for you here, and throughout many of the threads littered about MapleRoyals forums its clear you've left a pretty strong impression on many people.

While we dont know each other, your impact still has been felt on me. HOLLYWOOD has quickly become a home for me, and the people in it have welcomed me in with open arms. I feel grateful to have joined and will do everything I can to help keep the guild going on without you.

Good luck to you in whatever you do and thank you for everything you have done for the Server and HOLLYWOOD.

Plenty and Christopher Chance like this.
  19. Tim Steezy

Tim Steezy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoonPresence
    Level:
    Guild:
    Obsidian
    I never knew you my dude , but you were always looked up to. From talking to you a couple times , to seeing you in certain maps was sick , reminded me of when I used to see FangBlade back in the day. You fulfilled your legacy and will always be remembered by everyone here. I wish you luck with everything you're going for , from the fitness plans to the job in Hollywood. You seem like a great, outgoing man , and everyone would seem to agree. Take care my dude , best of luck to all that is ahead ! :D

20. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Thank you so much for the shout out Chance!
    Honestly, I wish you all the best. My time in MapleRoyals truly was the best since the day I joined HOLLYWOOD.
    (That day I got accepted? I thought to myself "Oh my word. I got accepted by the great Christopher Chance... What am I to do... What... Oh my god." It took me almost an hour to teleport to you in the skele map! haha. Hence why I was just hanging on the rope, waiting for you to take notice haha... Oh my god.)

But then again, the people were amazingly open for new members even when I was super shy. I was welcomed with open arms and I immediately felt at home!
    Still, having the awesome discussions about the movies we've seen, like, or still need to see. Made the Guild a very cool place (and also living up to it's name haha)
    Your opinions matter in this guild and that is what made me love you all.
    Everyone is so kind to each other, helping out when in need and honestly, I never would've had a great time if it wasn't for you making this group grow together as it is now.

You did a really great job with it.
    And I am so happy to be a part of it.
    Part of the group that still stands strong.

Of course, the GPQ hype was amazing. It was just awesome how we made our goals a reality, trying to inspire each other into doing that one run that will eventually make us go #3 or #2. And ultimately, #1. Honestly, I learned so much on GPQ in those weeks I couldn't even cope with it anymore if things got sideways!
    But then again, you have always been very patient, and I appreciated that. Thought me how to be less "selfish" at some ways and be more of a team player.

What I also liked a lot, is that you encourage everyone's goals, either in the game or real life. Never have you forced any of us to take place into a guild event should something in real life come up. Since for you that is the #1 priority. It even made me believe that. Got me more focused on the real world as well after my in game goals got achieved! So again, thank you for stirring up the brain that real life is indeed a thing and you need to give that it's priority.

I really wish you all the best and luck in your future that is yet to come. Hopefully your dreams will be accomplished, and your work for it gets appreciated. Since you deserve to accomplish it.

Also, thank you so much for liking my art =) I also hope one day it will make a difference.
    And who knows, "I'll see you in another life, Brotha."
    (hopefully LA!)

Christopher Chance and Enticing like this.