*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray

Ray Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dabby
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wiggle
    IGN: HydraDelete
    Reason for blacklisting:try to sell tooth for 350k each.
    Details (include picture if applicable): this guy trying to scam someone who didnt see clearly.
    [​IMG]

2. lilaznpnk

lilaznpnk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Um, if this is a serious report, I believe it can be resolved in game. If not, please refrain from using this thread for your own entertainment. It takes away from it as a whole and makes it harder to manage ^^;

Since the price is lower than the usual bundle price, and he doesn't have another stack in which he's attempting to sell 200 for the same price, I don't believe this is enough to be considered a shop scam. I will keep this report in mind if any future reports for this character come in. Thank you.

3. workteam

workteam Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    No
    Level:
    Obviously it's a serious post. And no, it cannot be resolved in-game. Notice how there's not one, but TWO people who say "xoxo".

This is a vicious, neverending stream of harrassment that needs to end.

GDLee, Juni, Gangsta and 6 others like this.
  4. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    He asked you nicely and you decided to still troll, so I'd like to request that you all remember that this thread is under the Report Abuse section, and thus unnecessary posts and any sort of false report will not be tolerated.

Kazama, StrickBan, Miika and 2 others like this.
  5. Noyo

Noyo Donator

Country Flag:
    Hi. I read all these scams, especially those infamous ones like Zico.. Got me wondering why the GMs won't ban them? :o

6. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    As a whole, most scams are caused due to player carelessness. In addition, adding a multitude of rules, or providing special exceptions in order to ban notorious scammers makes bans way too complicated to handle. If players are just a bit more careful, and check the forums for known scammers, 95% of the scams would be avoided. The GMs are here to take care of problems that we can't handle, not babysit us. Scamming as a whole is something that players should be able to handle on their own.

7. Noyo

Noyo Donator

Country Flag:
    Hmmm.. Ok then what about if I were to sell a leech or a Zak helm.. And (for argument's sake) I recorded the whole thing on video..
    At the end, the buyer didn't pay.. Would they get a ban?

aimed at @Katsuruka

8. Katsuruka

Katsuruka Donator

Since we don't have a rule about banning scammers, this is something we'd have to discuss in staff if it happened. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful than that, but even as an admin, I can't just go deciding stuff like this without consulting John and Matt, who are above me in command. We have already discussed this sort of thing in staff, but if there's going to be any new rules implemented, it's most likely to be after we move to the new source, when we, as staff, aren't split between two servers, aren't trying to keep the bunch of messed up coding that is the current server alive and functioning, and have time to properly discuss issues like this amongst ourselves.

BabyRaine and Noyo like this.
  9. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    I swear I remember seeing a rule about scamming is the ToS before. Could be wrong though.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's still there.

10. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    If you're referring to this:

I'll refer you to this:

Dimitri likes this.
  11. FerrariF430

FerrariF430 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IronWill
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    IGN: RustySpider
    Reason for blacklisting: Taking mapowner of my BF and reporting me for KS
    Details (include picture if applicable): while i got the BF down to 30% hp i went to another map to help a friend with his BF to get exp, by that time he came to my map and took owner, when i came back and got hit by BF and PG reflected damage he claimed i KS so he went to report me and my friend getting us banned for 3 days! without letting us talk he just left the map to go and report
    BE AWARE THAT SUCH PEOPLE EXSIST!!
    not only taking one's damaged boss but also reporting for KS stating "too bad" as a response for a request to let me finish him http://royals.ms/forum/threads/reporting-ironwill-and-fuqme-for-ksing-bigfoot.42598/

Owl likes this.
  12. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    @RustySpider
    Since this is the first report against you, I won't add you to the community blacklist for this report, but I will say that there is an unspoken rule of a server to leave any damaged bosses alone just as a common courtesy. Especially if the original owner tries to come back and retrieve it. While by server rules you had every right to kill the BF, it was a dick move and you will be added to the Community Blacklist for it if it happens again.
    @FerrariF430 @DannyBOY
    Next time, just stay in the map to try and reason with the person and to get your exp, but don't start attacking. If you are not attacking or stealing loot from the map, you are not obligated to leave so you can just wait it out and get your EXP and drops if you did majority damage. That's the best thing you can do otherwise you will get banned again as ~mapowner does take precedence above all.

13. RustySpider

RustySpider Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RustySpider
    Level:
    I couldn't care less. Add me to it.

If you want to leave your map for 5 minutes, then you risk losing the map fair and square. This has happened to me plenty of times, and I never complain. As if that weren't enough, I actually would've given him the map back if he asked nicely. Instead I'm told to GTFO.

I will submit a report every time something like this happens again, and if you want to add me to some stupid, irrelevant blacklist, be my guest.

14. Owl

Owl Donator

IGN:
    FuqME
    People like you don't deserve any nice attitude.
    Also, According to the shoutbox - seems like you actually really cared about going
    in that blacklist, quote:
    "Hey, so am i going to go in the blacklist??".

15. RustySpider

RustySpider Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RustySpider
    Level:
    For not caving in and giving you the map back after you told me to GTFO? Yeah right. You deserve your ban 100% and I'm happy it happened.

I still don't care about the blacklist. No idea what makes you think that chatbox question means anything.

Also I suggest you check out this thread now:

http://royals.ms/forum/threads/reporting-fuqme-and-psylee-for-harassment.42892/

16. Muren

Muren Donator

IGN:
    Mooren
    Level:
    OuO
    Guild:
    426Unity
    If you guys want to keep fighting about this then do it via PM, there is no need to get off topic with your highschool drama here.

Kazama, Michael, SpiritKinay and 3 others like this.
  17. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    I think that killing another person's bf even if you aren't map owner should definitely be punishable by being put on the blacklist. People have been put on the list for the exact same thing in the past, can't really just changed that. It's a dick move and just because it isn't bannable doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished somehow.

18. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    Honestly, they are two completely different things. Btw, I'm not talking about a fresh bf that was just tapped to obtain mapowner. I'm talking about a bf that is like at 60% of w/e.

19. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Gaining ownership of a map full of monsters that can all be killed in 1 hit vs knowingly wasting your time for crap xp from a boss just to stop the original killer from being able to finish. While fully within the rules, it's still a huge dick move.

In the skele scenario you just lose your map and nothing else. At bigfoot you lose the both the drops and potential xp as well as the time spent waiting for the new map owner to kill the boss while you stand there idly helpless.

xxTuzixx likes this.
  20. John

John Donator

I agree with Jeen. While I normally don't post here, I was surprised to see @RustySpider being given a warning when what they did did not violate any server rules, nor really did anything wrong.

On a side note, but semi-related, I may be having a mental lapse here, but how does anyone know a BF in a map belongs to another player if that person becomes the mapowner? By that I mean, ~mapowner shows last interaction by X. Player Y comes into the map and hits BF. They see BF isn't at 100% XP and just assume since ~mapowner shows X's name the BF "belongs" (if such a concept really exists) to X? Doesn't really make much sense to me as you're almost making a rule about a rule.

superstorm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.