Closed ✯ HOLLYWOOD - Where Dreams Began [2015-2016]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Christopher Chance, Jan 1, 2015.

1. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Updated BBS with all the current names~

Spaceboy likes this.
  2. iekouli

iekouli Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    YiranKing
    Level:
    1) Name: Billy
    2) Age: 23
    3) IGN: YiranKing
    4) Origin of IGN: From my first account in GMS, 8 years ago
    5) Level & Job: LV. 120, Hero
    6) Country/State: The Netherlands
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 3 months
    8) Character Goals:To be the best hero
    9) Guild History: I was a member of Bigdaddy, but normally there is a few players online, and many member had quit.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? To join a warm and active guild
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): nope
    12) How active are you in Royals? I'm online all the time all the day(at least 8 hours active in game)
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: To achieve the wine qualification for professionals.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: The one who accept this application I will surely appreciate you!

Attached Files:

3. VzDeadler

VzDeadler Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Deadler
    Level:
    Guild:
    Resignation
    1) Name: Juan
    2) Age: 23
    3) IGN: VzDeadler
    4) Origin of IGN: 'Vz'+'Deadler', Vz from Venezuela, Deadler a Nickname i created some years ago.
    5) Level & Job: LV. 72 Hermit
    6) Country/State: Venezuela
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 2 weeks
    8) Character Goals: Have Fun and Do Solo Bosses May be?
    9) Guild History: N/A
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Join a nice guild and talk with nicely people
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): N/A
    12) How active are you in Royals? Like 2 - 3 hours per day, 5 hours+ weekend
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I'm a developer and a student.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: IZZY (Iffy)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  4. Tiels

Tiels Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tiels
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Hey guys, new to MapleRoyals. Got my Hermit to 77, leveling everyday!

1) Name: Andrew
    2) Age: 22
    3) IGN: Tiels
    4) Origin of IGN: Started after I went to a pet store. They had some Cockatiels I was looking at. Cock-a-"Tiels".
    5) Level & Job: Hermit, 77
    6) Country/State: California and Alabama, United States of America
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: About a week
    8) Character Goals: To get as high of a level as I can
    9) Guild History: None
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Seen them around, they are active and seem like a fun bunch.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play about everyday to every other day. University has started up again so it's usually every other day
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Senior at Alabama, I study Geography and travel. No idea what I want to do after graduation, probably teach English overseas
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Seth Rogen

Hope to hear back soon!

5. sparmar17

sparmar17 Member

1) Name: Sim
    2) Age: 18
    3) IGN: DefiledRonin
    4) Origin of IGN: My imagination and knowledge of rogue samurai
    5) Level & Job: Level 70 Dragon Knight
    6) Country/State: USA, NJ
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 3 weeks
    8) Character Goals: Get to as high of a level as i can while having fun doing it
    9) Guild History: GUILD
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? The GPQs, which remind of the good old days when i used to GPQ on GMS and i also met a member during LMPQ, nice guy i asked if i could join :p
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable):
    12) How active are you in Royals? 0-4 hours a day depending on the amount of work i have to do
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I am a college student, and plan to graduate with a degree in finance.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Leonardo Dicaprio, get this man an oscar!

6. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're going to reject this application.

Rejected as well.

Accepted! Welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Rejected.

BaconCat and Plenty like this.
  7. MrFred

MrFred Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Buccy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tempest
    1) Name: Aaron
    2) Age: 20
    3) IGN: Humpf
    4) Origin of IGN: Used this name form my old WoW account, wrote the word 'Hump' then decided to put an F at the end
    5) Level & Job: Currently level 43 I/L
    6) Country/State: Australia
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Maybe 1-2 months
    8) Character Goals: ''I want to be the very best, that no one ever was''
    9) Guild History: Never been in a guild in Royals, but have been in the original GMS
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Saw the guild on Youtube and seemed good then in-game I came across someone in Hollywood who was very nice to me
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): No sorry :(
    12) How active are you in Royals? Im on pretty much everyday, may take the odd day of every now and then but mostly on all week
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I work in the health industry
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp hands down. Best actor in the world!

j_resent and BaconCat like this.
  8. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Unfortunately we're going to reject this application.

Recently, we Junior Leaders noticed, that we're rejecting more apps than accepting them.
    If you ever wonder why this is, it's because of the lack of soul in the app.
    Most recent apps are mostly too simple, or they are readable as if there wasn't much attention put into it.
    Hence, we advice any who'd like to make an application, to look at the apps of the people who are accepted.
    Make your app count, for we'd love to accept any enthusiastic players around here and we'd hate to reject those who are, while the reason behind it is
    because you didn't put much attention towards your app.
    Be as passionate about the app, as you are of the game.
    Thank you
    ~HOLLYWOOD Jr team.

9. OmagaEcstasy

OmagaEcstasy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SolsticeDawn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Protagonist
    1) Name: Rubhan
    2) Age: Turning 21 this year!!
    3) IGN: OmagaEcstasy
    4) Origin of IGN: Got the name Omaga from a well known gang in singapore, added the Ecstasy in to look like a badass XD
    5) Level & Job: 120 | Nightlord
    6) Country/State: Singapore
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: 4 Months
    8) Character Goals: To achieve as much HP as Plenty!! And oh reach level 200 ofcourse :)
    9) Guild History: Stayed in Lotus for 3 months, however it's getting pretty inactive and quiet over here :(
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? Watched your youtube videos, you guys seem to be having alot of fun together!! I feel thats how a guild is supposed to be right? Having fun and bossing together and making jokes!!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Not really tho I like to stalk plenty hehehe (just kidding) or maybe not :')
    12) How active are you in Royals? I play it mostly everyday, finishing my last semester of school in Poly [Diploma]
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I love sports, I do Dragonboat and Gym. My dream is to become a aesthetic god and achieve a great physique!!
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Keira Knightley!!

Christopher Chance likes this.
  10. Zugel

Zugel Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Imbos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio
    1) Name: Charlie

2) Age: 20

3) IGN: Zygel

4) Origin of IGN: I think I saw this name on a forum long time ago and I randomly choose it when I made my character. No real reason really..

5) Level & Job: 33 Spearman

6) Country/State: Sweden, Stockholm

7) How long have you been playing Royals: For about 3 months. From not have played Mapelstory for a few years I've leveled a few characters to get a hang of the game again and Mapleroyals in general and now I've built up some experience and funds to go all out on this character (Zygel).

8) Character Goals: Just have a steady progress, not rush it and try to enjoy every moment. I don't think I have an "end game" goal but being level 200 with crazy good items is something I'm aiming for. Collect rare items, make good friends and all that along the way!

9) Guild History: None. I'm not looking to join just 'any' guild. I'm only intressted in guilds that I can see myself stay in for a very long time.

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? You can definitely see that the guild staff put alot of time into this guild which I appreciate, good organisation and with some of the most succesful players.

11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None.

12) How active are you in Royals? With me working alot as of lately, I don't have as many hours per week in the game as I want but I try to logg on every day even if it may just be for 20mins sometimes.

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I work as a carpenter and I really enjoy it, want to improve and have my own company in the future.

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: David Duchovny. Such a badass in Californiacation!

Nessi likes this.
  11. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    We're Rejecting this application

ACCEPTED!
    Welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game for the invite!

BaconCat and Zugel like this.
  12. OmagaEcstasy

OmagaEcstasy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SolsticeDawn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Protagonist
    awww it's okay thanks tho, see you guys around :)

13. gbomb47

gbomb47 Member

1) Name: Sosa

3) IGN: Spearie

4) Origin of IGN: I wanted to make a name that represented my class, and I figured as a Dark Knight I will be using a lot of spears! i typed Spearie and had fun saying it.

5) Level & Job: 90, DK

6) Country/State: U.S, California

7) How long have you been playing Royals: I would say about three weeks of actual playing time, as of recently I have just been standing in fm while reading the forums if that counts as playing haha.

8) Character Goals: As of right now, my goal is to marry someone so I can do APQ haha, but my long term goals would be to get maxHP by lvl 130ish, get a 120 watk+ sky ski, level 200, 2 billion mesos, and 1000 fame.

9) Guild History: I used to be in NewPlayers, the one Gossamer owns and i mainly joined to be surrounded by my low level peers.

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I love the Hollywood theme and all the work/effort that is put into this guild! I can tell you guys know your stuff and I would fit in great here. I also saw Christoper Chance's farewell thread and was jealous of all the close connections he made with you guys.

11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): I wish

12) How active are you in Royals? I'd say 2-3 hours on weekdays and around 10 hours on Saturday/Sunday, I usually spend the first 30 minutes checking the FM and then after that I head off to train and I stop when its past 2-3 am or I get tired lmao.

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: well aside from playing Mapleroyals, I attend UCSC majoring in Biochemistry, I am a full time student (19 units) and I play Futsal for the club team. My IRl goal is to first be accepted in Stanford medical school after my undergrad is done and work to become a Geneticist for Lawrence Livermore Laboratory.

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Leonardo DiCaprio hands down, He did phenomenal in The Wolf Of wall street and the Great Gatsby, which are my favorite movies.

Nessi and FishBiscuit like this.
  14. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD

ACCEPTED! Welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

ACCEPTED!
    Welcome!
    Please contact a Jr. in game as well for the invite!

15. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Updated guild BBS with new names~

16. chewiemike

chewiemike Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TheloMule
    Level:
    14x
    1) Name: Michael
    3) IGN: TheloMule
    4) Origin of IGN: When I started playing Royals, I created a hermit named Thelonious. After about 90 levels, I realized the huge mistake I had made creating a NL as my first class and noped out real quick. I decided to make a Bishop to hopefully leech Thelonious but TheloniousMule wasn't really an option for a name. So I shortened it. Although I think some people thing it's pronounced The-Lo-Mule, it isn't :)
    5) Level & Job: 107/Priest
    6) Country/State: Kansas, US (Not on a farm)
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Since this last winter break. Back in '08 I used to play GMS constantly, and I was kinda addicted to be honest. Who could blame me, the games a blast and the community is great! I got really bored over the summer and other MMO's weren't cutting it. So I decided to start up a private server that had the same feel that I loved so much, so I picked Royals. I wasn't expecting to stay this long but I loved it and I've been playing often to make this Bishop.
    8) Character Goals: I'm greedy, I want to make billions of mesos and become obnoxiously overfunded in all of my characters. Which is one reason why I love playing Bishop (even though I'm not quite there yet.)
    9) Guild History: I was an active member of a now disbanded guild, NoLubz. I had a lot of fun with the people in it but the guild suffered from only having a couple active members so the guild leader decided to end it. I am currently apart of the guild Galaxy.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? MapleStory to me is more about grinding and hitting that 200 level mark. While it is nice, I think that this game has more to offer. The community of people who are in love with the game. From what I've seen, HOLLYWOOD is a great community that adds more to the game than hitting skeles for 80 levels. The guild events sound awesome and are definitely something I want to be apart of. And as of now, my guild doesn't do GPQ or Boss runs and those are the things that I'm striving to be apart of. I want to make more friends in the game and be apart of a great community of people who love this game just as much as I do.
    12) How active are you in Royals? I try and play a couple hours a day, but I also have a life outside of MapleStory, believe it or not. I do my best to balance the two.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I do theater and french at my school and I love to play football or any other outdoor sports badly with my merry group of friends. We also are huge fans of brunch. Time spent not with my friends is usually used by play games or watching shows like Game of Thrones or Rick and Morty. Right now I want to finish up highschool right now and pass physics so I can graduate. Afterwards I'm going into International Business and French in College.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Right now, I've got a huge man-crush on Jake Gyllenhaal. Every movie he's put out recently (Enemy, Nightcrawler, South Paw) he's amazed me with his performance and ability to become the character. In Nightcrawler, I wasn't watching Jake Gyllenhaal acting for 2 hours, I was watching this sleezy psychopathic creep who made me uncomfortable every time he was on the screen. Needless to say, I loved it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  17. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Amazing app! Very very likely you will be accepted :D (I can't say for certain as I am not a Jr. :p)

On another note, YAY more USA players! often times when I'm on in the evenings everyone else is asleep or something ;-;

18. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    Now that was one heck of a read, amazing app!
    ACCEPTED! Welcome!
    Please contact a JR. in game for the invite.

Made a BBS thread to throw life back into the boss runs of HOLLYWOOD.
    If you're a guildy and interested in joining in, please read the BBS for more details.
    We love to have you in our boss runs! And hopefully we can keep it up to do it more often!

19. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Egyptious
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unova
    1) Name: Andrew
    2) Age: 26
    3) IGN: PJSait
    4) Origin of IGN: Twitch.tv icon xD Which I found to be a pretty fun name to use, but someone took the original, which makes me sad. :(
    5) Level & Job: Level 35 Fighter currently, continuing to climb
    6) Country/State: U.S./California
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I've been playing for over a year, just got back from a long break from military to getting into school.
    8) Character Goals: To be the best I can possibly be, and to help others. :3
    9) Guild History: Selected(January 2015), Veterans(Just left them due to drama)
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I like the guild name, and a lot of you are pretty nice, and respectful
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Nayruu, she wanted to put me down as a person I know, she's a funny little character. Hehehe
    12) How active are you in Royals? I try to get on as much as I can, due to my new apartment, I have no internet currently til the 1st of March, but after that, I should be active as hell. Like 7-9 hours daily. Even more on the weekends.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I currently go to UTI in Sacramento for Auto/Diesel Tech. :) I plan on being an engine builder, and test drive on the race tracks one day. :D If I'm not at school, I usually spend time on here, or aimlessly drive on the freeway, annoying people with my loud exhaust, and act like a fool. I'm a post military guy with experience in the tactical field of INFANTRY!! Hooah, but yeah, that's pretty much my lifestory nowadays. lmao
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: After typing all that UTI stuff, I'd say Paul Walker. RIP man, I actually got into racing, and performance cars thanks to the movie The Fast and The Furious, along with Super Street Magazine. He was a great actor, and well respected... Let us pray please.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Christopher Chance likes this.
  20. FishBiscuit

FishBiscuit Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FishBiscuit
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    ACCEPTED! Welcome!
    Please contact a JR. in game for the invite!

SauceBoss likes this.