Daily update thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StaticShock, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    My Buccaneer is now level 157, so I can finally HT! I'm still too lazy to go through the process of finding a squad, because it's much more difficult than I remember, but I'll get around to it... eventually... I hope. I actually haven't bossed on him since level 150, besides a Zak and maybe a few Krexes (or at least I D/Ced from most of them anyways). As much as I'm told to go to Oblivion 4 to train, I find it super slow and monotonous, because I'm not really a fan of Bucc's mobbing skills, so I just got an HS mule to 81 and have been leeching myself at Petris, which still takes about 7 hours per level. Another reason I'm avoiding Oblivion 4 is because I hate going to the FM so often. To be fair, I'd rather the bishop just stayed in the map instead of having to go to them every 2 minutes. My ArchMage F/P has gained 18 levels since I've started leeching my Bucc, and considering the difficulty of finding an HT squad, I'm sure he'll be level 200 before long. I decided to play on my Paladin as well for some reason, and I forgot how Advanced Charged Blow makes grinding extremely easy at Oblivion 4, and I gained a level just marveling at how easy everything was. I think it's a somewhat negative experience though, because the longer I played on him, the harder it was to (attempt to) grind a Buccaneer. I guess it's a similar transition to go to any class that isn't the best at grinding, such as Mage --> Night Lord.

StaticShock and SpiritKinay like this.
  2. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    That's what I ended up doing and... So true I ended up leeching my NL to 160 similar to what your doing! (Also had a bunch of Int so I couldn't really do anything anyways lol)

3. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I haven't posted here in a while, but my Buccaneer is now Level 161. I'm able to go on HT runs every day now, so I'm essentially gaining one level per day. I've made about 1.5b in splits so far, and have failed scrolling anything and everything. I attempted to scroll a few Pirate Overalls, and in every instance, I passed more 30% scrolls than I did than 60%s. I then had the though that maybe odds were working out in my favour, and after passing 3 30%s consecutively, I use a 30%, it booms. I use a different approach on an identical overall (7 Slots, 3 30%s passed), and use a 70%, and sure enough, it explodes. Later, I passed a massive amount of 30%s on a cruddy Dragon Slash Claw (77 Atk), and attempt to 30% an 83 Atk Slash Claw. As expected, it explodes. I think I'll just wait on splits and buy pre-scrolled gear from now on :/

StaticShock likes this.
  4. GDLee

GDLee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Acme
    Amen.

Jeen, realcats and Maximum like this.
  5. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    I've been kinda busy lately, work is interfering with my gaming time! :mad:

I did manage to attend a guild zakum run though, was a lot of fun. Although with dc's/lag/people dying there was just 3 of us left by the end! Haha [:D]

[​IMG]

IoIzor and StaticShock like this.
  6. Aetherius

Aetherius Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Angellus
    Guild:
    Radiance
    Became a bishop. :)

7. Unilife

Unilife Donator

Country Flag:
    Nothing too special, but it is an update on things so I may as well post this here..
    [​IMG]

3 more slots to go before a significant range increase, stay tuned.

VivaSunny, Gurps and StaticShock like this.
  8. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    My Buccaneer is now Lvl 171, and with my current gear, while Appled, and alongisde MW20/SE, I was able to land a 197k Crit on the last hit of Barrage. I'm going to start recording HT runs so I can get photographic evidence of this. Super close to the Damage Cap though, which is interesting, and something I genuinely didn't expect from my Bucc. "SI Mule"

9. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    Iridescent, Eli, Gurps and 2 others like this.
  10. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I'm now Level 173 on my Buccaneer, and I can land Damage Cap critical hits on the final blow of Barrage with MW20, SE, and Onyx Apples. Also, I was able to white an entire party of Night Lords when fighting Zak. The levels were 135, 144, 163, and we had SE (for a portion of the run). In addition to that, everyone was using Onyx Apples, so in total, I was able to white the entire lower half of Zak (Arms 5/6/7/8), as well as white the Third Body. I'm not entirely sure if the 10 level difference between my level and the highest leveled NL altered my chances of whiting, but as far as I know, it was essentially DPS Vs. Non-DPS, and I won. I also tried to start perfecting a King Cent, and failed one of my perfect clean King Cents, while passing a 30% on the other one. I feel as though I should 30 it again (saving a potential 3b+), but if my luck so far tells me anything of the future, I should just White Scroll + 10% it, despite having to go through 6 slots ~_~.

Dre, Shona, StaticShock and 1 other person like this.
  11. Aetherius

Aetherius Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Angellus
    Guild:
    Radiance
    I passed Genesis 20. Inward tears of joy right now. :'( :'( :'(

Shona likes this.
  12. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    I finally found someone daft enough to take me to Krex! (Thanks Peter! @GallantBlade ) Despite the dc's I got my ring in the end with the best stats ever! :rolleyes: Just so happy to have finally got one [:D]
    [​IMG]

In other news, I also got to level 180 but in the excitement I missed the screenshot as I was spamming my pot button instead of the SS key! [:p]

13. Chrizz

Chrizz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Shona likes this.
  14. Unilife

Unilife Donator

Country Flag:
    Now trying to make 22 att stormcaster gloves, had 4 chaos scroll failures so far.
    And what do I mean by failure? Failure as in I can't even get the damn scroll to work once...

15. Unilife

Unilife Donator

Country Flag:
    1/1 on my newborn baby
    [​IMG]
    idk what has been going on w/ me lately.. last week I gached a 8 att clean pgc, then this happens.
    hype, but 6 more slots to go ~f8
    shoutouts to @liomio & @Eladriel fir hooking me up!

Gurps, Zynzer, StaticShock and 4 others like this.
  16. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainDre
    Level:
    Time to breathe some life into this thread! courtesy to @Seb for the idea ~f2
    Well since in one of our newest updates area bosses could spawn again I decided today to go & hunt myself some Bigfoot's! Upon arriving to the entrance of the Forest I ran into an AFK Guildie I assumed he had killed most of the Bigfoots since he used to get straight too it after a server check ~f18! Now fast forward a bit into the first twisted paths I had already found my first one! Immediately I started to get to work and killed it in 7-9mins. To my surprise it had dropped a Toe but along with it were some laughable new drops. A Pig head & tree branch were understandable since Bigfoot might eat pigs and the leprechaun uses a stick but the duckies and teddy xD?, I couldn't help but laugh :D!

After a while I wanted a bit more of a challenge seeing as now Buccs could use Dragon strike in Transformation in the new source so I headed to "The Evil Dead". If anyone knows this map its the biggest nuisance since Wraiths, Horseman, and Bigfoot all spawn in it ~f7! I had met a priest who happened to be training in one of the Boss free maps on Wraiths and asked him if he happened to have needed a toe for a Dep star in exchange for some of his HS & Wraith extermination he replied "Sure, why not".

The update ends with me helping the Priest receive his Toe, and im not sure if the drop rate went up but Bigfoot dropped a lot of his toes today! Overall im loving the progress the Staff had made this past week! Anyways, CaptainDre Out ~f11
    Pass The Blunt.png
    LOL drops.png
    Deadfoot.png Mobbing.png

Yozich, Sila, ChronicComa and 9 others like this.
  17. Seb

Seb Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nerd
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Ayyyyyyy
    level196.png

Shona, lichtweltt, VivaSunny and 4 others like this.
  18. PuffyMelon

PuffyMelon Donator

Country Flag:
    Yay! I've finally achieved level 153 after clearing blackcrows with @VivaSunny
    [​IMG]

Bacon, StaticShock, Shona and 2 others like this.
  19. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    I seen my first Bigfoot today!! With the lack of guildies online at the moment I decided to try killing it too! Took too long, I walked away with a sore hand from using my teleporting finger that clearly doesn't get enough exercise while training at Newties and didn't even get a toe for all my hard work. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

P.S. Recruiting toe hunting volunteers!

VivaSunny, Yozich, Seb and 2 others like this.
  20. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainDre
    Level:
    Well its been a heck of a couple days so far but managed to get my Buccaneer to Lvl 169 ~f2 with those untouched Bf's & few Anego's. On another note S/O to @GodlyBread for giving me the idea to get a head start on those Manon/Griffeys for the Gizer's, U DA BEST! In all the hype I managed to get my friend @Andrea a free Phoenix 30 book after she seduced asked me (Hope you pass!) and once again thanks for the HB guys it was very appreciated! ~f17 @GodlyBread @Saesura @DanielBaniel
    Below are some partially edited pics of this weeks update!
    Seduce.png
    the fire bird thing.png
    BF.png
    RIP Krow.png
    Meet Your Maker.png
    HB.jpg

Johnny, Andrea, Seb and 3 others like this.