Closed PoopWagon Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Zzyzz, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    Character Name: PoopWagon
    Last thing you did: Pretty much nothing, was smegaing, talking to my GF and lastly, talk to my friend proud in FM
    Why do you think you got banned?: I Have no idea, especially since I've did nothing those 2 days except hang around
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Matty Permantly banned poopwagon : Hacking
    What GM banned you (optional): Matty

Thank you, bye

2. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    how come you're not getting hit by any attack ever at zakum?

cystardy likes this.
  3. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    When was that? I'm cooperating here and answeing all you're given question.

All due respect, do you have Solid proofs on what you are accusing me ?
    Especially banning me 36 hours after my last zakum.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  4. Matty

Matty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heroes
    You weren't hit even once during this sequence and I am genuinely curious why.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    xFishy, bradley, BernieSandas and 8 others like this.
  5. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    I Had a GFX Issue at that exact time since I've changed my graphic card. My game froze for a couple seconds and when I got back, I saw zakum getting killed.

I am waiting for you're reply, Thanks and as far as you want to get me banned, you can ask my guildies, they know about my gfx issues I started to have.

6. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    I Dont understand why I'd have to use godmode at my level, especially when I can just afk with auto pet on.

Dicuss the rationnality of this please because it is a pretty stupid ban fonded on nothing, just the fact that you had to wait over 24 hours proves that you weren't even sure about this at first, re discuss this please, I'd be really glad if you did. I Find it very upsetting to have climbed legitly and finnaly built a reputation to be banned on this server for something I didn't ever touch in my entire life.

7. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    You were actively talking while standing there not getting hit, in multiple cases not just that one gif.
    [​IMG]
    Such as this - where another lightning attack managed to miss you?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bradley, BernieSandas, Juni and 8 others like this.
  8. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Also the amount of time in which it took for it to be investigated has nothing to do with how sure or unsure we are on something, it's called we're busy often times and sometimes reports aren't handled right away.

looty108, Shnang, Jeen and 2 others like this.
  9. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    Oh, there's no point in arguing then.

this is it?

cystardy likes this.
  10. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    We are convinced you were hacking and unless you can prove otherwise, then yes, this is it.

Malachai, xFishy, Riv and 3 others like this.
  11. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    I've made some research online to try to defend myself against this because I do not think I can defend myself agains't GM's who's following the lead.

I Play on a different v62 server which I stacked in the same folder as MapleRoyals since both are v62. Can this cause something similar? I Don't want to be forever banned in here to be honest, I Like it for personnal reasons

12. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Mismatching WZ files wouldn't cause your character to suddenly not take damage.

Jeen and cystardy like this.
  13. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    Which GM was there and was seeing what was happening in this run.

except a video with not much details, was there a GM in the map confirming what was happening?

Because basically (your logic), I use godmode in a zak run but an hour before, I was rushing my life to keep myself alive in the previous HT Run.

I Cannot let this go sincerly, I'm 24 years olds, I'm legit in this game 100%, i would let this go if I was guilty but I demand justice and investigation onto this because I can't defend myself with this when I didn't even payed attention to this, i've done hundreds of zruns no kidding and it became an habit not to check, Investigate more on this if you can please.

I don't mind staying banned until then, but I demand a little effort from you guys because I ain't gonna argue anymore to defend myself agaisn't this if I know I cannot get past you.

14. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    You can't really demand more effort from us, that isn't really how ban appeals work. A ban appeal is where you can prove to us that it was a ban that shouldn't have taken place, not the other way around. You are the one who has to put in the effort and find evidence that you were not hacking. From what I and other staff members have seen, the evidence was sufficient enough to ban, which is why you were banned. We don't ban haphazardly on a whim.

TLDR: You need to put in more effort to prove your ban was false and stop trying to make it look like we didn't do our job. So far you have given us no acceptable answers as to how this could have occurred legally, and instead tried to flip it on us. We did our job; if you want us to review your ban appeal, you need to do yours.

xFishy, bradley, Sila and 1 other person like this.
  15. Zzyzz

Zzyzz Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    450NL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    I Am not saying you aren't doing you're job, i'm the last to critisize you're Job, I Know how it is but I can't prove that sadly. How can someone prove he wasn't using what you thought he was. This ban is Obviously fonded on the benefit of doubt, All I can prove is multiple SS that I have that I took previously where you may see me getting damaged like usual. We both know it's hard to prove that kind of offense even if I were innocent.

Best case scenario is that my account get's monitored and you accord me Leniency because no GM's has confirmed what was happening in the field of action.

I Really hope that you guys will discuss it, not because I am obligating you, but because I am begging you to do so.

Until now, we all have been talking professionaly and with respect and I appreciate that.

16. John

John Donator

While I appreciate your patience and responses in this thread, there has been no explanation that fits what occurred in these screenshots/GIFs. In fact, it sounds like you are not telling the truth and just saying things which may stick. You first say you were taking no damage because of graphics card issues (which wouldn't affect you being seen taking damage by the way), and when we provide additional evidence of you talking during your supposed graphics card issues, you claim you played another server and perhaps different WZ files would cause it.

At the end of the day, we truly think you knew what you were doing and we will not permit you to unfairly take advantage of hacks to play on the server.