Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Anesthetize

Anesthetize Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Anesthetize
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rvidxr Klvn
    #FreeFreeSybe

WHAT THE FUCK I POST SPAM IN THE SPAM SECTION AND GET EDITED BY MODS LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.
    #FreeFreeSybe.....

calm down
    relax
    dont do something stupid to get banned.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    danman, KenE and William like this.
  2. Stan

Stan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SgtYellow
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Nipple
    New chapters in life are so scary but exciting.

Juun, Romina, Kentavious and 3 others like this.
  3. blondie8642

blondie8642 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Falling
    Level:
    15x
    Bleeding heart liberals...ew.

TomBrady likes this.
  4. Moose

Moose Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Soleil
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legends
    WHY ARE ALL THESE COMPUTERS IN JAPANESE!>!>??!?!?
    YOU EXPECT FOREIGN STUDENTS TO BE ABLE TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK HERE?!?
    WHY JAPAN WHY

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

大学のプリンターとパソコンが日本語きている どうして、日本、どうして~?!
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    rustygreen, Hamburg and kuku18cm like this.
  5. Shiyui

Shiyui Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiyui
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    I really liked you, you know.

I wanted to encourage you, support you, help you out.

Not too many people main this class and I thought we could be friends.

You told me you had 1657 magic with MW 20 only last night. I have 1609.

You told me you made all this stuff, more than I completed and I played a bit longer than you, so I thought what the hell?

That's when I thought okay, no, I don't believe this is legit.

And after the investigation I requested, turns out you were just lying.

All your gear is perfectly above average, and that's just fine. What's wrong with that?

Why lie? To pretend that you're number one?

If you want to be number one, earn it.

I was happy for you when I heard you perfected that Zhelm. 55~65 WS you said.

Turns out you have a 22 int Zhelm, 10 slots.

I'll be happy for you if you do perfect it someday.

And I do wish you good luck chaosing your own shoes.

But most of all, I hope you stop lying to people.

Martin and Kentavious like this.
  6. Raiyan

Raiyan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raiyan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Risk
    It's my birthday today and I got to diet due to some stomach issue. rip..

7. Aaron

Aaron Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Hyp
    Guild:
    Radio
    Why do I always gotta make things difficult for myself.

8. cystardy

cystardy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Balcony
    Level:
    Why do botters/hackers bother making a ban appeal?

9. Korupt

Korupt Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Korupt
    Why bother making a "character fixes" section and not make it available? lol

10. Kai

Kai Donator

Woke up to seeing/reading some things that just kinda spoilt the day. My middle finger salutes you!

Kydd, Juun, Hamburg and 2 others like this.
  11. Shamee

Shamee Well-Known Member

You're the dumbest, most disgusting being I have ever met on this server, you literally don't deserve any of the friends you have now, I wish you could've just died when that car hit you, which I think you got hit cause you're as dumb as a fucking rock and can't pay attention to anything.

12. Shamee

Shamee Well-Known Member

Oh yea, on the other note, random dude, go fuck yourself for playing with my friend's emotions, you don't deserve her anyways, she's too nice for you, you piece of shit

13. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    When I was gone away for the weekend you caved in and started texting my phone, however, I left it at home, and didn't get your messages until Sunday afternoon. I told you I was leaving for the month of August and I wouldn't be here, you got really upset... You begged for me to come see you again, but secretly while I was away I was writing a (very long) email to you explaining what happened, and what caused my mistakes in the relationship. I was debating on sending it because our last conversation we had you told me you never wanted to see me again.
    After reading my email, you messaged me back song lyrics from Passenger 'Let Her Go.'
    I asked why you were sending me that and you responded with "Because I love you so much ____. That email invoked something inside of me.. I... I need you to know... I need to see you." You got on the bus to meet me, we didn't get back to our your apartment until 11pm. We spent the night cuddling on the couch and you cried so much, holding me tightly and telling me you want to take me to Edmonton with you (our original plan.. It wouldn't happen for a couple of years anyway.) How you want to marry me, and spend your life with me, etc.
    We chased each other around with fly swatters, we sat in the shower all night long playing with the shower hose, we ate two tubs of ice cream while watching Supernatural on Netflix, you never let me go; you always had to be touching me, and we sat outside on the balcony overlooking the city and you cried saying you wished you never let me go.

We both knew the days were getting shorter, I had to be home sometime Wednesday, and neither of us wanted me to leave. A couple of hours before I had to go, I broke down. I sobbed into your chest and you held me on the bed, stroking my hair and telling me everything will be okay between us, and that you want to marry me still, have beautiful children with me, and whisk me away to Edmonton with you.
    I made noises I didn't even think were possible, I wailed, ugly-sobbed, and made weird high-pitched noises when I tried to speak while you coddled me, holding back your tears.
    The time eventually came, and I tried to leave the apartment door. You asked me why I wasn't going yet and I told you "because I don't have the strength to walk away from someone I love so much." (He had to walk away while he loved me when we were younger.)
    You broke.
    You just grabbed me and pulled me into your arms, sobbing.

You decided to bus with me to the terminal, and as our bus approached it, you became really silent and visibly upset while clinging to my hand, and pressing your head into the nape of my neck. When we got off the bus, you told me you didn't know what to do. Your friends and family all hated me, your friends told you if you ever got back with me they'd cut you off, your family said if you got back with me they'd disown you again, you didn't want them to leave you, yet you didn't want to leave me either.

"My friends and family hate you, they told me I'd lose their friendships if I got back with you" You had tears in your eyes, they were red and puffy.
    "I want them in my life, and I've known my family longer than you.." Your words trembled, remembering the abuse they put you through when we dated.
    "You are the love of my life ___, I mean it I will take you to Edmonton with me but that might be a couple years from now, and I feel so guilty seeing you in between. I will wait for you, I don't want anyone else but you, all I think about is you." Your eyes spoke to me, they were so pure and scared. You didn't want to let me go, but there wasn't any other choice.
    "It isn't just about us ___, I know we'd be fine down the road but it's them, it's my friends and family. My family disowned me while we dated, my friends left me. I will lose them if we get back together. I already tried telling them you're working on yourself and maybe I'd give it another shot down the road. All of them said they would leave me, and I can't lose them too, but I can't lose you either." You started to sob, well aware of those around us. You didn't care.
    "Even if I can't be with you, I'm going to be alone. If I can't have you then I don't want anyone else." I know you mean it. You stayed faithful to me throughout high school, we weren't even dating, let alone speaking to one another.
    "It would be easier if I just let you go but I can't, you're the love of my life I just can't, but if I don't I'll lose everyone I care about. It'll make my friends happier and I won't be hurting you." I'll never forget that painful look in your eyes.
    I said, "what about you? You won't be happy."
    You didn't have any words to say, instead, you broke down again and pulled me in closer.

My bus approaches shortly after, as we wait for the people in front of us to get on, I start to feel another wave of sadness hitting me and the tears shortly followed afterward. You give me a kiss on the lips right at the door, and the bus driver says "Come on, give her a big kiss!" with a smile on his face. You pull me in and give me the biggest kiss imaginable. I fought back tears as you tell me 'I love you' for (possibly) the last time.
    As I'm walking down towards the back of the bus, I hear you say "Oh fuck it" and you ran in after me, spinning me around and kissing me once more. Everyone smiled and the bus driver clapped. "She's going away for a month, I won't be able to see her," you said, (packing my bags for tomorrow morning as I type this) as you got off the bus and stood by my window.
    The second I sat down I placed my bag on my knees and cried into it, everyone on the bus was silent. I heard you holler my name to get my attention, I looked over and heard you say "don't cry" and then you mouthed the words "I love you."
    I smiled, and waved, mouthing back "I love you" too, waiting for you to be out of sight.

The second you were out of sight;
    I cried even harder.

You texted me on the bus,
    "You are and always have been the love of my life. I will whisk you away to Edmonton when the time comes."
    You texted me when I got home, when I told you I'd be away for 3 weeks.
    "I look forward to it."
    "...?" (I sent this.)
    "I look forward to seeing you when you come back, and to Edmonton. My love."

I'm so scared you're only saying it to make me happy. I have no idea what to believe anymore. You told me the last 3 times I ran back to you that you said everything just to make me feel better. So who's saying this time you really mean it? Your eyes told me that you are telling the truth, but I find it so hard to believe. I want to believe it, but I'm scared of being crushed. I want to have all the hope in the world that you mean it, but I'm scared of being consumed by darkness again. I don't know what to believe, I'm so scared either way. I don't want to lose you, especially to something that's out of our control. You're the love of my life, and clearly I'm the love of yours.
    Please don't let friends and family come between us, we will find a way.

Romina and Hamburg like this.
  14. darkjordanx

darkjordanx Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aaon
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Resignation
    You were only friends with me to copy off of my homework... you were only friends with me whenever your other friends were absent from school... you would always talk about your problems and we would never talk about mine...

Now you're talking to me more and are requesting shout-outs once you and your friends found out that I had a YouTube channel. We're not in school anymore, so bye.

Hamburg likes this.
  15. Academy

Academy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Academy
    Level:
    Why are the Kardashians still famous, ugh.

ilikecats, Kydd, Romina and 2 others like this.
  16. blondie8642

blondie8642 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Falling
    Level:
    15x
    It's okay...I forgive you for being a moron ~f8
    You couldve ignored everything I said, but you took it personal

17. TomBrady

TomBrady Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TomBrady
    Level:
    Guild:
    Breakfast
    I read your plays like a book and I know EXACTLY what you're going for. Exdee :xD:

Yan likes this.
  18. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sarcastic
    Level:
    When someone tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't.

eugenekhor, Matty, Yan and 4 others like this.
  19. smilinsphere

smilinsphere Donator

IGN:
    LadyLeaf
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    [♛] DIVINITY

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  20. Bimmy

Bimmy Well-Known Member

Country Flag: