yikes.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Charlie, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    sorry misspelled, Charlie you forever be my

David2016 likes this.
  2. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    wew censorship smh

David2016 likes this.
  3. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    yikes

ginwolf, Sen, Don and 3 others like this.
  4. Win

Win Donator

Country Flag:
    Will be missed. "ezpz"

David2016 likes this.
  5. stevenstiff1

stevenstiff1 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Niven
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    ONE OF US TriHard

Guden likes this.
  6. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

Goodbye Charlie. Thanks for helping me out with the power stance quest. Hope your cat is doing fine as well.

Johnny, ginwolf, Kentavious and 5 others like this.
  7. d4nny5

d4nny5 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gremori
    Level:
    Guild:
    cerulean
    Oh man Charlie u were ever a good friend also on discord sometimes it hurts to hear this but we all cant change it what happened happened so im Not angry or something but I really enjoyed to spend time with u when I had problems idk what to say i think its time for good bye for now..... cya man

8. BangHero

BangHero Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BangHero
    Level:
    Guild:
    Behemoth
    From what you've said, no doubt what you've done is 'illegal' here.
    But i respect everything that you've done. They don't deserve you. All the best in the future.

Kentavious, Kerrigan, DeJia and 5 others like this.
  9. Rob

Rob Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Robb
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lubs
    So if you're Robin Hood, and I gave you the idea for the slimes, does that make me Little John?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    ginwolf, 3825, mrkaitou and 16 others like this.
  10. OldOwl

OldOwl Donator

Some people are born with character, some people stick to the rough rules. I was in the Israeli Defence Forces and was enprisoned for smoking dope, eventually, after 1141 days of service, I understood that I finally obtained my freedom.
    Just sayin.

I do consider your explanation being reasonable even though I wasn't completely into the forums and game as I finished my service only 2 weeks ago but,
    My personal sincere opinion, Mapleroyals loses a true GM. That what it really is about.

About economical impact and so on, If I was in your position I would simply give the meso back to buyer back from scammers wallet and ban him for good. Probably end up in your situation.
    There might be other possible ways to overcome such an obstacle, without creating damage but for sure not going to happen anytime soon while Scamming is LEGITLY allowed, lol!

11. StrickBan

StrickBan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    StrickBan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Envy
  12. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    I can see that you've had the best intentions for the server and it's community for a long time, which is great and I'll thank you for the time in which you have done a great job in assisting where needed.
    However I don't like how casually you talk about how you've spawned hundreds if not thousands of p slimes (the only monster that drops pink gaia capes, facestompers and stormcasters) to give back items to the community and to give items to yourself. This is just straight up disgusting and you've caused more harm to the server than you think or believe to have done. I feel sorry for the people in Staff who have been thinking of ways to fix the economy, to just get to hear that their intern has been bringing a ridiculous amount of high value items into the market rotation with his gm powers. And just like it isn't fair to those Staff members, it's also not fair towards the players that have put in hours of work to get their items before you influenced the market. But w/e, you've caused your damage and now you've left in a very disrespectful way (and I'm not even talking about this thread, but you know exactly what I mean Charlie), so there's not much left to be said and done.

Despite your actions I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I have had my trust issues with you since the start and it has shown now that these trust issues were there for a reason.
    I wish you good luck in life and I hope you'll learn from your mistakes.

[​IMG]

ginwolf, Experience, Caro and 23 others like this.
  13. Ferencz

Ferencz Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    NOstalgiaa
    Better to leave this all behind and play better games charlie, join the speedrunning community

Goku and David2016 like this.
  14. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    Let this be a lesson to people considering applying for a GM position. It isn't fun or glorious. It's a difficult, often unrewarding volunteer job, and your coworkers are probably already burnt out for that reason exactly. It doesn't matter whether you're doing it for power or recognition, because you really do want to help the server, or something in between. It isn't going to be what you hoped, consciously or subconsciously. No matter your intentions and personality (Charlie, I do believe you had the best of both), you'll be tempted to behave badly.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    ginwolf, zSmoke, nasrul_wave and 15 others like this.
  15. RelievedSin

RelievedSin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FaultyReload
    Level:
    16X
    Guild:
    Resignation
    Hey dude, I tried sending you a PM but I’m guessing because your banned, it wouldn’t let me. While I didn’t get the chance to really sit down an hang out with you, I really enjoyed having you as a friend. You were around to answer my silly questions and occasionally had some cool conversations. I’m sorry to see you leave in such a way but this is life. I hope whatever you go on tondonin your life, you succeed at in every way. You were a good friend of mine, Charlie, and I’ll always respect you.

MysticalSt4r and David2016 like this.
  16. GoldShine

GoldShine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gilgamesch
    Rule?
    I have seen abuse report of ksing be rejected with cc plz and ~mapowner
    I have also seen abuse report of ksing be handled with cc plza and ~mapowner
    It is a privater server. Please dont tell me there is any “justice” here. Here is also not a place about justice.
    Justice is only valid for Public.
    He did what he thought was right. The Private Communite decided to expel him which I did not see anything wrong here as well.
    Simply because it is a Private server.
    It is just disgusting to me to put the word "justice" here. In a very strong Chinese phrase, this kind of behavior is
    "既想当婊子又想立牌坊".

BangHero and David2016 like this.
  17. lostmycambo

lostmycambo Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Andyrew
    batman :/

David2016 likes this.
  18. ayomichelle

ayomichelle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ayomichelle
    Guild:
    Radiance
    Charlie, I’ll miss you dude. I never expected to you stay in Radiance so long and definitely not a possible alliance (RIP Goober). I wish you hadn’t gone out like this because you’re a good person but you made a mistake that cost you everything. Remember when I was killing my character with a red snail in jail map because you said you could only spawn a red snail?

Cardinal Rule
    : Only spawn red snails Charlie!!!!!!!! Do not spawn pink bean, do not spawn event pink bean and do not spawn the mob that drops pink gaia capes! :(

Thank you for your Eurielle song.
    Thank you for always willing to be silly in fm and answering questions whenever we need it.
    Thanks for letting me experience jail map for no reason except to “win” at the fm jumping death contest.
    Thank you for always being active.
    Fish hats forever #glubclub

P.S. why did you leave discord?
    P.P.S. Does Daniel still have your triangular hat? I wonder how much it’d be worth now hahaha

19. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    This just makes me so fricken sad.

I only met you a few times in Heroes and you were always a pretty nice guy from the those few interactions. Everyone who I knew that knew you, only had nice things to say about you. I spoke to you in Shoutbox about some things and again, you always seemed nice.

As a GM, you were one of the most active GM's around for the last half dozen months. You GM'd in a way that not many others have. You had a sense of humanity in how you responded to Ban Appeals, while many didnt deserve it, you still gave it to them and theres a lot to be said about that. Otherwise you put a lot of time into handling other players issues. And I cant thank you enough for the hard work you put into maintaining the price guide.

You may have the never ending appreciation of the players who you helped regain their scammed items, but this isnt how you'll be remembered sadly. In the end you're just another @Ashlee minus the fake girl persona.

Nicko, Kentavious, Penny and 8 others like this.
  20. Kazehayakun

Kazehayakun Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    Ah man...Charlie...

Dude you know I tell you this all the time. That you will always be my favorite GM/Intern. You were the people's voice and that's why I loved ya so much. It makes me really mad when all these fuckers are asking for the price guide after talking shit on you. For fucks same at least 90% of this server uses your price guide you made w Levi. People don't appreciate you like they should. You've done so much for this community and I thank you for every single thing you've done. People fuck up ya know. I fuck up all the time. Just remember this is just a fucking stupid 2D game. There are no real consequences. Nothing is that serious. Ya live, ya learn, and you carry on.

Love you my g

ikiru, Tardex, Kentavious and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.