yikes.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Charlie, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielrastko

danielrastko Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OneOut
    Charlie for president

David2016 likes this.
  2. Topsykretts

Topsykretts Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    E30Bmw
    Level:
    S> 21 atk pgc

kinny, Gopher, danman and 16 others like this.
  3. Topsykretts

Topsykretts Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    E30Bmw
    Level:
    I as a player do not have access to the numbers to back up my claims, nor am I Charlie so I don't know exactly what has been spawned in or not, according to his original post 'So I basically went & spawned a few of these mobs, snagged some 4 attack capes & began paying back some of the people that got scammed by this asshole without the knowledge of the Admins / other staff members' this seems to contradict Dimitri's claims as he panned it out to be more significant than this as it 'increased the cs/ws prices from 420-470' and spawned 'hundreds if not thousands of p-slimes' as well as 'damaged' the economy, to reiterate, this is my argument, that these claims are false.

It is false that more proof has been given against my claim than for it, as told by Dimitri himself, these numbers supposedly exist but he is unwilling either by ToS or direct instructions from some other admin to not give out these numbers, which I have request from a current admin himself.

Again, I don't understand how I can provide proof of any kind when I do not own the server, a claim was made which I deemed to be far-fetched so I made a response to it, nothing that I can say is 'proof', neither what Dimitri's claims are 'proof' either, until a direct source is mentioned with the numbers no one is 'more right' than another person.

4. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Matt, the owner of the server already confirmed this on the shoutbox. It wasn’t a couple. There were hundreds if not thousands. But ofc who am I for you to believe 0:)

MayCookies, Penny and Kai like this.
  5. Rob

Rob Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Robb
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lubs
    Ok, lets trust the word of a GM abuser over a former member of staff who is still in good standing with them. Ok.

You left no room for doubt in your post though. You didn't just say, "You could be exaggerating." You straight up said it's fake news and false with absolutely no proof other than the word of someone who was already proven to be dishonest.

ginwolf, Penny, HarGao and 1 other person like this.
  6. Topsykretts

Topsykretts Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    E30Bmw
    Level:
    Thats right I left no doubt in my post because thats how confident I am, this doesnt mean I am asserting everything I say is fact (how could it be? I have asked for proof over and over again), once again I will reiterate that if I am proven wrong I will retract my claim and admit that I was wrong, but I probably am not wrong at all.

As a side comment, you are disregarding the hard work he did over all his time as a GM intern over one event, I don't think you can discredit his hard work and label him a liar just because of this, did he lie? No, why would he even lie if he told us the exact number of things he spawned in.

I am not sure you're referring to the amount of p-slimes spawned or the amount of items that entered circulation into the economy since you have problems completing coherent sentences, if you claim the latter, I say that is nonsense and I would like Matt to confirm whether or not hundreds if not thousands of items were brought into circulation, I believe however you're referring to the amount of pslimes spawned, which is irrelevant to the discussion were having.

So to accuse me of having such a bad reading comprehension is rather funny when you're just quoting me with facts which are irrelevant to what im asking for, i'll spell it out to you like an ape, i'm asking how many items or the valuation of those items did Charlie truly introduce into the economy and whether it 'damaged' the economy or not.

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Who are you?

ginwolf, Mrkaren, -Tommy- and 6 others like this.
  8. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    The amount of slimes spawned, see? this is why I said you have reading comprehension problems. A gm intern cant create items such as those and Charlie on his thread mentioned he spawned the mobs, looted the items 1 by 1 and then gave it away to players who got scammed. Is this gucci enuff for u?

Penny, Kai and Rob like this.
  9. Topsykretts

Topsykretts Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    E30Bmw
    Level:
    My god I see why you were banned, I'll leave this as an exercise to the readers to find out what is terribly wrong with your response to my comment.

Does it matter? Why do I have to have some sort of social standing or be in the top part of the social hierarchy amongst the Royals community? Do I need a certain amount of 'likes' or 'post count' to be relevant and comment on someones false facts? Ah thats it, you're being condescending because you're friends with all the big boys?

10. Rob

Rob Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Robb
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lubs
    Statements you made as fact:

Also:
    Nope, it's true that a higher supply of attack gear will lead to increased demand for CS. That's the proof. Doesn't matter how many, even if it were "just a few."

Now it seems you clearly refuse to see clearly in this situation so I'm out. :X

fawkes, Penny, Yan and 3 others like this.
  11. danielrastko

danielrastko Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OneOut
    Requirements to be relevant: You have to have played for 2 years, be on the game/forum for 12 hours a day minimum, harass any players who you suspect of RWT/illicit activities in their threads, and last but not least be a 3/10 manlet who would go absolutely berserk if this game got shut down.

12. Kai

Kai Donator

Long story short, we have logs, and we jolly well know what he did. We don't need players to cause unnecessary confusions by speculating what he did, or did not, or to what extend.

I will lock this thread if the argument above continues.

ginwolf, Dre, Asshoe and 4 others like this.
  13. Topsykretts

Topsykretts Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    E30Bmw
    Level:
    Well whatever it's pretty obvious that no proof of the logs which they do infact have which provides the resolution to the initial disagreement Dimitri and I originally had will be given out since it would be an embarrassment on the Staff if they found out that an ex Staff member was acting emotionally and typed irrational misleading facts about another player rather than assessing a situation carefully and thinking before commenting statements which could make them look silly.

See you, space Cowboy

Ferencz and mskingpro like this.
  14. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    One could very well say you are typing irrationally without thinking. Kai told you guys to chill and I did previously as well.

I'm locking this thread. It's served it's purpose

Tentomon, Sen, Kai and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.